It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of teen suspect in Georgia school shooting charged with 2nd-degree murder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

At least quote accurately please:

“But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security at our schools. We’ve got to bolster security, so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they’re not able.”

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Like I said, to me, the worst part of the quote his JD Vance giving a shout out to psychopaths, or anyone thinking about doing a mass shooting, and suggesting that schools are good soft target.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What's your point for cherrypicking and changing the meaning and context????? 🤔

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Like I said, to me, the worst part of the quote his JD Vance giving a shout out to psychopaths, or anyone thinking about doing a mass shooting, and suggesting that schools are good soft target.

Thus the delusion aided by your TDS.

Thanks for once again making my point.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Vance didn't say it was a fact of life.

He said he hates that it is becoming a fact of life.

Stop lying.

Even the AP retracted their story running that BS.
So.

Who is lying.

Vance when he says he hates it’s BECOME a fact of life.
Take things out of context much? He didn’t say what you’re trying say he said. 🙄

“I don’t like that this is a fact of life,” Vance said. “But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets.

The worst part of this part of the quote, is Vance talking directly t "psychos" and telling them that schools are the soft targets they're looking for!

Your cherry picked misquote could influence somebody reading it and cause a shooting!!!!!!! 😬 Have you considered THAT?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean, how dare I express my opinion of JD's words, addressing psychos and anyone thinking about doing a mass shooting, suggesting that schools are good soft target?

ETA: How come you can edit your posts without an edit line? From now on, I'm going to quote you every time I answer one of your posts.

edit on 2820242024k05America/Chicago2024-09-07T14:05:28-05:0002pm2024-09-07T14:05:28-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You think nobody knew till he said so?

If so seek therapy, its already known and over the last several years of the left pushing to remove any type of security from the schools they have only gotten softer.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Like I said, They certainly don't need a shout out, or soft target suggestions from a candidate for Vice President of the friggin United States of America!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

yea they could just tune into the MSM as they plaster the shooters name and face all over the 24 hour news channel to let them know.

Most of the people willing to do something like this arent going to listen to a political speech.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

You mean, how dare I express my opinion of JD's words, addressing psychos and anyone thinking about doing a mass shooting, suggesting that schools are good soft target?

ETA: How come you can edit your posts without an edit line? From now on, I'm going to quote you every time I answer one of your posts.

I haven't edited either post? Glitch maybe? Context matters and is misinterpreted dangerously by dangerous people and KIDS!! 😀

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

This.

This is an exceptionally great point.

The main problem and the same one with other school shootings is that people are not securing their guns when they have underage and/or people with mental issues living in the house too. My kids had no access to my guns without me there, and yes, I did buy them both a gun on their 21st birthdays, but once again I wouldn't do that if they were having issues.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

JD Vance:: "If you're a psychopath..." If you're thinking of doing a mass shooting, I'm talking to you!
"Soft target" something, something "school", use your imagination, something, something

You’re so full of it, I swear everything you say is some twisted and distorted version of the truth. Vance is actually saying opposite of everything your parroting from the msm. Even AP news has retracted their original headline which you as always are running with.

A spokesperson for the AP told Fox News Digital, "This story's headline and tweet lacked important context. We have deleted – and replaced – the tweet and updated the headline accordingly."

Full quote which you couldn’t be bothered with posting.

””I don’t like”” that this is a fact of life," Vance said. "But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security at our schools. We’ve got to bolster security, so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they’re not able."

Meanwhile cackles the candidate you support is talking out of both sides of her neck, saying “it doesn’t have to be this way” when in fact she was in favor and promoted the removal of school resource officers. Yet, another one her flip flops, she can’t even get her propaganda and lies straight.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

"But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets.

Such an irresponsible thing for a VP candidate to say!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

As bad as telling neighbors to tell the government of their activities or .......?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

"But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets.

Well, when you’re not intelligent enough to understand the full context of what he said it could be I guess. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Since you support her vehemently without waiver you must support what she said here right?

Kamala Harris called for removing cops from schools to fight racial 'inequities' in 2019 interview

Vice President Kamala Harris advocated for the removal of police officers from schools in an effort to "demilitarize" school campuses, according to unearthed footage from 2019. "What we need to do about … demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of schools. We need to deal with the reality and speak the truth about the inequities around school discipline

www.aol.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

…and again you can’t be bothered to quote the full context of the statement, rather pathetic you do this so it won’t harm your lil false narrative of misinformation.

Here let me quote it AGAIN for you just for prosperity. Maybe you can comprehend what he’s actually saying this time. Read slowly.

"But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security at our schools. We’ve got to bolster security, so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they’re not able."

edit on 7-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"But if you are a psycho and you want to make headlines, you realize that our schools are soft targets. And we have got to bolster security at our schools. We’ve got to bolster security, so if a psycho wants to walk through the front door and kill a bunch of children, they’re not able."

Sounds like an invitation to me.

Very poorly worded.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Very poorly worded.
I know the truth is hard for y’all when it comes from a conservative you hate. Our schools are soft targets that’s fact.

Why don’t we do what Harris wants to do and remove resource officers from the school too. That should make them safer…yeah??? Now that sounds like a irresponsible thing to say as well as a invitation to anyone wanting to harm our children in school.

Kamala: Come to our schools and shoot our kids, I got rid of the police so it’s easier for you.

You know damn well he’s saying we need to increase security at schools annee, stop being obtuse, especially when you mention often how you’ve been around and how smart you are. You know better than to be playing stupid.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Very poorly worded.

I know the truth is hard for y’all . . .

I am not required to agree with you.

You do not define truth for me.

I agree with Sookie on this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join