It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Rebukes Trump Campaign

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I know it’s already been posted in this thread, but . . .

Biden and Harris weren't invited to join Trump and families at Arlington cemetery, White House says

So, I guess these families were lying, right?

It does seem to be the most logical conclusion.

So you will disparage Gold Star families for political points.

I never thought you'd sink that low.

They are people.

They were on stage promoting Trump.

They abused the privilege of the military cemetery.

Am I going to believe them or the official statement from the WH?

Gee — tough call.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Annee

The White House press releases have been known to be riddled with obvious lies, high impact lies. Dozens recently proven lies. This is one more dirty cover-up.

I think the response the first time it was posted was:

“And you believe them?”

🙄

You "think" or you're "sure"? Which is it this time? 🔀

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Biden and Harris weren't invited to join Trump and families at Arlington cemetery, White House says

They are people.

Gee — tough call.

Other official statements from the Biden WH.......

"Biden's mind is very sharp"

"The border is secure"

"You will not get Covid if you are vaccinated"

Etc. etc.

Only a F'ing low IQ dummy would believe anything the Biden WH says in any statement.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Was it sinking that low when Trump did it?
edit on 6-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Did Obama manhandle a worker

Still hearsay

to use his own camera crew, contrary to the rules?

Who took these pictures.

I don’t see a selfie stick

Did he take photos/ video using his own camera crew at Area 60 and then immediately upload footage as a campaign ad, again contrary to the rules.

Can you link to the “campaign” ad.

You mean the one like this?

John McCain’s Son Acts Outraged by Trump in Arlington Cemetery... Where His Dad Filmed Ad Footage

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: matafuchs

The parents.

Turns out it was the parents who asked for the photos too - not Trump

Get real!

Now it’s the parents who get to break the rules at a military cemetery.

The ones who were on stage at a Trump rally.

NO — they do not have that right either.

And Trump not take advantage of an opportunity?

Give me a break.

Just more excuses.

Seems it's you who are making excuses because you turned out to be incorrect about Harris and Biden not being invited.
A simple acceptance that you got it wrong would be sensible.

What is correct is these gold star families have asked to speak to Biden in the past, and they have been denied.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Bingo

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The parents.

Turns out it was the parents who asked for the photos too - not Trump

Get real!

Now it’s the parents who get to break the rules at a military cemetery.

The ones who were on stage at a Trump rally.

NO — they do not have that right either.

And Trump not take advantage of an opportunity?

Give me a break.

Just more excuses.

Seems it's you who are making excuses because you turned out to be incorrect about Harris and Biden not being invited.
A simple acceptance that you got it wrong would be sensible.

I have not seen any documented fact proving Biden & Harris were invited.

Words are just words. And I don’t trust these people to be honest about anything.

www.newsweek.com...

"I was shocked when I saw her [Harris's] post," Shamblin said. "We did invite them to Arlington that day and we never had any response, just as we've never heard any response from any of our attempts at communications to President Biden and Vice President Harris."

"Having her post that on social media has made us the target of a lot of hate right now, and it's shocking."

Hearsay? But what is obvious is the gold star families have reached out to the administration, and have been ignored. That is why it was a big deal a former president accommodated them.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

They are people.

Gee — tough call.

I expect you to stick to this same logic when Trump becomes president. We also showed you such "abuse" by many other Presidents and candidates, but it was all OK then, and they were not invited for their photo ops.

Do you at least agree that due to the poor decisions by Biden and Harris "I was the last person in the room" they basically killed these people?
edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 08:07:45 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 08:07:45 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

www.newsweek.com...

"I was shocked when I saw her [Harris's] post," Shamblin said. "We did invite them to Arlington that day and we never had any response, just as we've never heard any response from any of our attempts at communications to President Biden and Vice President Harris."

"Having her post that on social media has made us the target of a lot of hate right now, and it's shocking."

Hearsay? But what is obvious is the gold star families have reached out to the administration, and have been ignored. That is why it was a big deal a former president accommodated them.

You know how it is...ignore everything then say you had no clue...plausible deniability and they are GTG, but that Trump now that is the story.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Did what? Trump was invited, and the families wanted pictures with Trump. Would you give them that request? Seems it is OK with Democrats to do it for photo ops, but not Trump who did it for the families and others.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Did what? Trump was invited, and the families wanted pictures with Trump. Would you give them that request? Seems it is OK with Democrats to do it for photo ops, but not Trump who did it for the families and others.

The world didn't start this election. Trump has a history of disrespecting the military and their families.

No one has a problem with pictures been taken. They have a problem with military cemetery been used for political campaigning and the trump campaign lying about what happened.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Trump has a history of disrespecting the military and their families.

No, he doesn't. Biden, Obama especially Clinton were all bad. Trump actually goes to the hospitals and sits with the families and military person. Biden walks around shakes a hand or two and moves on after a few mins. Biden doesn't even care about the injuries and tries to shake hands with someone who doesn't have a hand to shake. 100 of stories out there about past Presidents

Trump has put time and effort into all his military events such as this recent one that the left started to scream about. Where was the leadership whose orders killed those people? One was still on vacation and the other was a few min drive away. Trump also says no new wars, and it was him that started the withdrawal from Afghanistan that Biden totally dicked up in a way that he couldn't have planned it worst.

edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:10:21 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 09:10:21 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Trump has a history of disrespecting the military and their families.

No, he doesn't. Biden, Obama especially Clinton were all bad. Trump actually goes to the hospitals and sits with the families and military person. Biden walks around shakes a hand or two and moves on after a few mins. Biden doesn't even care about the injuries and tries to shake hands with someone who doesn't have a hand to shake. 100 of stories out there about past Presidents

Trump has put time and effort into all his military events such as this recent one that the left started to scream about. Where was the leadership whose orders killed those people? One was still on vacation and the other was a few min drive away. Trump also says no new wars, and it was him that started the withdrawal from Afghanistan that Biden totally dicked up in a way that he couldn't have planned it worst.

There are plenty of examples, including those directly from Trump, of him disrepecting the military and their families.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Feel free to drop a few here so we know what ones you are looking at specifically

Claims without proof are just that, claims. Usually backed by hurt feelings

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

There are plenty of examples, including those directly from Trump, of him disrepecting the military and their families.

Well since you say so..... I was in the military, or actually in the war zones from Ragan to Trump. I lived through them all in real-time, so I kind of know who were good and not so good for the military, but go back to reading your OMB articles and tell me your reality once again.
edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:39:17 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 09:39:17 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Feel free to drop a few here so we know what ones you are looking at specifically

Claims without proof are just that, claims. Usually backed by hurt feelings

I am sure the family of Humayun Khan could help you with that?

So again if a comment from an anonymous poster is going that low, as the post I replied to said, does that also apply to Trump?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Please make sure to include links to your claims as to not confuse people that have never heard of these people.

So got a link to go with the name Humayun Khan? What did Trump say about this guy?

Got more links to things that Trump said that was "disrespecting the military and their families."

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well since you say so..... I was in the military, or actually in the war zones from Ragan to Trump. I lived through them all in real-time, so I kind of know who were good and not so good for the military, but go back to reading your OMB articles and tell me your reality once again.

And you were Ok with him disrespecting a gold star family?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I am sure the family of Humayun Khan could help you with that?

So again if a comment from an anonymous poster is going that low, as the post I replied to said, does that also apply to Trump?

Do you mean when the Liberals used Khan as a scapegoat against Trump wanting to put a temporary ban on Muslims?

Trump said this

"Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!"

The DNC used his dad Khizr Khan at the DNC convention and appeared on multiple liberal morning shows blasting Trump for "how dare him" when the ban had nothing to do with Americans, or his son.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join