It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army Rebukes Trump Campaign

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

And you were Ok with him disrespecting a gold star family?

In what way?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Only a F'ing low IQ dummy would believe anything the Biden WH says in any statement.

We have a BINGO!

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Please make sure to include links to your claims as to not confuse people that have never heard of these people.

So got a link to go with the name Humayun Khan? What did Trump say about this guy?

Got more links to things that Trump said that was "disrespecting the military and their families."

Sorry I assumed that as people were so concerned with gold star families being respected they would remember.

.www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I am sure the family of Humayun Khan could help you with that?

So again if a comment from an anonymous poster is going that low, as the post I replied to said, does that also apply to Trump?

Do you mean when the Liberals used Khan as a scapegoat against Trump wanting to put a temporary ban on Muslims?

Trump said this

"Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!"

The DNC used his dad Khizr Khan at the DNC convention and appeared on multiple liberal morning shows blasting Trump for "how dare him" when the ban had nothing to do with Americans, or his son.

So the DNC used him, but Trump is just there for the families. Sure.

You are ignoring what he said about his mother.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Please make sure to include links to your claims as to not confuse people that have never heard of these people.

So got a link to go with the name Humayun Khan? What did Trump say about this guy?

Got more links to things that Trump said that was "disrespecting the military and their families."

I got you covered since all the other guy does is try to talk chit"

Humayun Khan

Born in Pakistan to muslim parents. Family immigrated to the US.

Attended UV, Joined ROTC while there. Joined the Army after graduating.

Achieved rank of Captain. Deployed to Iraq on 2004. Killed by carbomb.

Father spoke at the 2016 DNC against Trump for perceived policy proposals.

The Islamic State issued a statement regarding Capt. Khan death with the statement "Beware of dying as an apostate".

President Trump signed into law a bill naming a Charlottesville, Va. post office in honor of Capt. Khan.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So talking about their culture, where in some cases women are not allowed to speak out of turn, is a bad thing?

That really the best you have? A family that was used as a pawn by the DNC to go after Trump for a nothing burger?
edit on 6-9-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If you are going to say things then link or quote so we all don't need to go down your rabbit holes trying to figure out what you mean.

I have already disproved your point that Trump said anything against Khan. I also showed the DNC and liberal shows jumped on this to use Khan's family to disparage Trump for the 2016 election. At that point what does it matter what Trump said back at a group attacking him and suggesting as you do?

Ghazala Khan stood silently next to her husband as he attacked Mr Trump in an emotional speech to the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

Mr Trump suggested she may not have been allowed to speak.

Republicans and Democrats said the Republican candidate's comments were no way to talk of a hero's mother. Mrs Khan said she was upset by his remarks.

That is the best you got?

edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 10:08:18 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 10:08:18 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So talking about their culture, where in some cases women are not allowed to speak out of turn, is a bad thing?

That really the best you have? A family that was used as a pawn by the DNC to go after Trump for a nothing burger?

There are plenty of examples. You already know that but you can't accept any criticism of Trump.

However I don't expect to convince you or other trump supporters of the hypocrisy.

If a democrat had done what Trump had at Arlington, and then lied about it you would be demanding they get burned at the stake.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

There are plenty of examples. You already know that but you can't accept any criticism of Trump.

The oh so common battle cry of "we have nothing that actually proves our point so we make attacks at the people trying to hold us accountable for the BS we are spewing.

We are sitting here asking for proof of your claims, you cannot provide more than one nothing burger and give up. None of us here are surprised by this

GFC

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you are going to say things then link or quote so we all don't need to go down your rabbit holes trying to figure out what you mean.

I have already disproved your point that Trump said anything against Khan. I also showed the DNC and liberal shows jumped on this to use Khan's family to disparage Trump for the 2016 election. At that point what does it matter what Trump said back at a group attacking him and suggesting as you do?

Ghazala Khan stood silently next to her husband as he attacked Mr Trump in an emotional speech to the Democratic National Convention on Thursday.

Republicans and Democrats said the Republican candidate's comments were no way to talk of a hero's mother. Mrs Khan said she was upset by his remarks.

You haven't disproved anything as he did. In an interview directly. How can you deny that?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You haven't disproved anything as he did. In an interview directly. How can you deny that?

Post it or move on, I'm not hunting for your crap anymore.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The oh so common battle cry of "we have nothing that actually proves our point so we make attacks at the people trying to hold us accountable for the BS we are spewing.

We are sitting here asking for proof of your claims, you cannot provide more than one nothing burger and give up. None of us here are surprised by this

GFC

www.theatlantic.com...

apnews.com...

www.axios.com...

foreignpolicy.com...

Yep no examples at all

edit on 6-9-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

From your link, there were no disparaging remarks, just a speculative statement blown completely out of proportion.

You made a claim that you couldn't back up. You were disproved.

Are you woefully ignorant or deliberately obtuse?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Wow, 4 links that cover the same 2 topics. That is so much evidence..../s

The incident at ANC was nothing more than a confrontation by a staffer at ANC that was not aware of the permission given by ANC for Trump to have pictures and videos taken there. Nothing was used for campaign ads or anything else. Couple that with the fact that he was invited by the Gold Star families themselves, all the while Kamala and Biden were nowhere to be found.

Context is everything, especially when 9 times out of 10, these media sites take everything out of context.

Feel free to offer up more than 2 incidents that have bene talked about endlessly on these forums. If you have so many examples it shouldn't be hard right?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

From your link, there were no disparaging remarks, just a speculative statement blown completely out of proportion.

If you read it that way I can see why you are a Trump supporter.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

What did Trump lie about?

If there's so many examples of Trump treating Gold Star families terribly, it should be easy for you to link some.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

And after reading your nonsensical screeds I can see why you'll never leave your parent's basement.

Now, eat your hot pockets snowflake.

GFC

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Wow, 4 links that cover the same 2 topics. That is so much evidence..../s

The incident at ANC was nothing more than a confrontation by a staffer at ANC that was not aware of the permission given by ANC for Trump to have pictures and videos taken there. Nothing was used for campaign ads or anything else. Couple that with the fact that he was invited by the Gold Star families themselves, all the while Kamala and Biden were nowhere to be found.

Context is everything, especially when 9 times out of 10, these media sites take everything out of context.

Feel free to offer up more than 2 incidents that have bene talked about endlessly on these forums. If you have so many examples it shouldn't be hard right?

The links cover way more than 2 incidents

Trump now says there was no incident at Arlington and it was made up by Harris. Is he lying then?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Did you not see their 4 links they posted a minute ago?

They gave you so much evidence how can you support such a bad man like Trump?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And after reading your nonsensical screeds I can see why you'll never leave your parent's basement.

Now, eat your hot pockets snowflake.

GFC

Ah bless did your feelings get hurt.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join