It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums endorse Harris for president, criticize Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: nugget1

It's worth keeping an eye on.

But it's still better than the democrats and WWIII.

Oh, absolutely! Trump has a history of trusting a lot of the wrong people, but hopefully there will be enough of the 'right' people to counterbalance them this time.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

No one cares what those people say anymore.
Well no one except Democrats.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

All you have to do is google his name to learn everything there is to publically know about him. He's aslo a lawyer; strike two.

I wish everybody would learn to research a candidate's history for themselves before voting; it might prevent continually voting for the same old swamp critters and end career politicians.

I did a quick search before asking the question.

All I could find was some guy on X saying he was NOT a member of skull and bones.

Got a link ?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I heard Adam Kinzinger and Liz Chaney also support the Harris ticket. She's getting all the best republicans. You must be proud.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Only 200?

These so called Rhinos are actually double agents. People who sold out to gain financially and for political power. Rhinos and those who support Rhinos are a cult of Judas.

Open betrayers of trusts. Double agents right out in the open who then pretend they are seers of wisdom, but are instead, warmongering and graft supporting vagabonds.
edit on 27-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's hilarious.

200 former staffers for neocon warmongers is supposed to impress anyone?

DC swamp creatures support the DC swamp! Stop the presses!

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
So the divide of the globalists and patriots is becoming very clear this election cycle, they are outing themselves and the membership is laid bare.
I knew Romney was an evil snake and a total traitor from the primaries against Ron Paul, he never had a chance against Obama in 2012.
Bush sponsored the Iraq war with the fictitious WMD that never existed, to fulfil a grudge from his dad.

And the democrats who know see the evil in the DNC have flipped over like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr.

People are watching and they will remember. If America ever has a civil revolution; it won't be a war, these people better hope it's not a French style.

edit on 27-8-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Is this anything like the 51 assets, er, I mean “state officials” coming out and claiming Trump was influenced by Russian spying?

That was pretty incredible too.

edit on 27-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's hilarious.

200 former staffers for neocon warmongers is supposed to impress anyone?

DC swamp creatures support the DC swamp! Stop the presses!

Just the fact that this thread took an immediate and hilarious turn away from the OP's intent shows how truly insulated and clueless the left are. They can thank their leaders and media for keeping them so full of BS that they can't even find their own common sense.

It's entertaining for sure

edit on 8 27 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I guess that's what happens when you try to root out corruption from the whole system without bias. Corrupt politicians, even from his own party, are going to fight back.

Nobody is perfect and that includes Trump.
But go on. Blame the guy who's trying to do right by his country.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

“At home, another four years of Donald Trump’s chaotic leadership, this time focused on advancing the dangerous goals of Project 2025, will hurt real, everyday people and weaken our sacred institutions. Abroad, democratic movements will be irreparably jeopardized as Trump and his acolyte JD Vance kowtow to dictators like Vladimir Putin while turning their backs on our allies.”

What's amazing is many of the former McCain Republicans follow around his associates endorsement unconsciously. I didn't even need to read this to know I was siding with the "RINOs," the group formerly known as Moderates.

I miss when the main disagreement was over The ACA.

And he did this. He divided his own party, no one else did it. But he needs not only a unified Republican party to win, but also quite a few independents.

What kind of a message is it sending to the independents when you can't even hold your own party together?

And how! The party is now a warped reflection of its former self. The cult of Him. Front and center, no escape from his presence being the most important thing you need to discuss. And the more initially moderate you were, the more you notice it.

Guess I was always more of a globalist Neoliberal than a conservative anyway. Especially as he dangles trade wars on steroids for his second term. Sigh.
edit on 27-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Even funnier,

A lot of them weren't even staffers, a bunch were just interns or volunteers.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So now lying the country into decades long wars, causing the deaths and dismemberment of thousands of Americans, creating and arming ISIS, and the additional deaths of more than 1 million civilians is considered moderate?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

No one seemed to care during Shock and Awe.

Then call it the Globalist War Pig Uniparty if you prefer. The Miltary Industial Party? The otherwise continuation of national security that is not the moderate I refer too.

This is what I mean.

Congress: "We have a bipartisan border security bill"

Trump tweets: "It's not good enough! 5000 a day is riduclous!"

Trump aligned part of Congress: "It's not good enough! 5000 a day is ridiculous!"

Moderates (Or defectors to the "singular state party") are the ones who were trying to get that passed. Like why Mitch McConnell is a traitor RINO, because he dared to work across the aisle and endorsed something democrat. Or didn't buy into the rhetoric that it was a travesty of a bill.

Which almost always seens to come from the counterpoint "What Would A Trump Administration Do?"

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It wasn't bipartisan, it was exactly what the regime wanted.

-It was a Ukraine funding bill that didn't do anything to secure the border.

-it just provided more funds to process illegals.

-It gave Mayorkas blanket authority to give all the illegals amnesty.

Did you even read it or are you just repeating what the TV told you?

Meanwhile HR2 that passed Congress over a year ago has been sitting with Schumer in the Senate the whole time.
It's a clean Bill that does nothing but address the border.

The border crises that Biden created on day one by cancelling all the policies that were working, by the way.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No one seemed to care during Shock and Awe.

There is the possibility that those who cared the most were not in a fit mental or emotional state to express their views in a coherent fashion.

BDS(Bush derangement syndrome) was a thing for some before TDS came along.

That whole U.S. centered World hegemony was not a pretty picture. The canard that "Democracies don't start wars" is proven to be complete BS.

edit on 27-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Got a link ?

I see the internet has done a good job of scrubbing info again. There were quite a few links when Vance was first announced as Trump's VP pick, but not a one now so we'll just have to conclude I'm spreading disinformation.

I'm pretty sure I saved the link but I'm not digging through that mess; I haven't even finished my coffee yet.

You can read this Wiki article and see if there's anything there that you think warrants keeping an eye on. I don't see anything that invokes my trust but am hopeful I'll be proven wrong.

[en.wikipedia.org...]

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Did you even read it or are you just repeating what the TV told you?

Oh yes, Always.

Every morning I read what Rachel Maddow has said and make sure it lines up with what CNN and Politico say as well.

Although Fox has some good points that parallel what you just said on this subject, It's missing something.

www.foxnews.com...

Where's the nuance to why EVERY Democrat voted against it? The part where that was a border policy for Republicans by Republicans, that mirrored what a Trump policy would look like.

Or as South Park would exaggerate, "A Rape Them All To Death" policy.

And nothing says a majoroty party in the Senate has to do anything, they can shelf one-sided bills indefinitely. Which was the fate of HR2.

Everyone takes advantage of the majority like that.

I've read HR2, but as I've said I have to check on my approved sources to make sure they line up first.

H.R. 2 does nothing to address the root causes of migration, reduces humanitarian protections, and restricts lawful pathways, which are critical alternatives to unlawful entry.

The bill would cut off nearly all access to humanitarian protections in ways that are inconsistent with our Nation’s values and international obligations.

The Biden-Harris administration has said this bill is too restrictive.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah, they'd rather spend half a trillion dollars giving free housing, social security, food stamps, and spending cash to illegals every year.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
The canard that "Democracies don't start wars" is proven to be complete BS.

There was a supposition that went something like this:
"If I lit your yard on fire, and your wife was laying out in the sun and died due to the fire, then I can't be blamed since I only lit your yard on fire. I never killed your wife, she must have wanted to die."

This seems to be how many of these warmongers think. "Hey, lets threaten the sovereignty of Russia, then blame them when they lash out", "lets crash a countries economy and force their people to come here and be indentured servants", or the classic "we'll pay you money to provoke a riot, and give you a bonus if you can get a bunch of like minded people to come along and start fires and such".

Democrats and RINOs don't start wars, they start the path to war and fund it along the way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join