It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 200 Bush, McCain, Romney alums endorse Harris for president, criticize Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Implants and Hordes are exposing themselves by the dozen now 😀

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Romney "I have books full of women", that Romney?

It never ceases to amaze me how Liberals can go from calling people bigots one day to using them to further their power the next ... it's almost as if they have no convictions.
edit on 26-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Liberals are sick and dangerous.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So let's be clear the new Democrats push away a Kennedy and just love Dubya, Dick and Mitt. LOL Okay

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
a reply to: Mahogani

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
And McCain doesn't count. Unless he plans on voting again from the Other Side......he's been dead since 2018....how OLD is that letter???????

Dead people always vote democrat.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

These are the old 'Atlantic Council' boyz.
Friends of Burisma, Crowdstrike, Blackrock, Russian Pee Tapes, "Hunter's laptop is Fake"...and unlimited Ukraine funding.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

These are the old 'Atlantic Council' boyz.
Friends of Burisma, Crowdstrike, Blackrock, Russian Pee Tapes, "Hunter's laptop is Fake"...and unlimited Ukraine funding.

And bingo was his name....O....

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I just went through all 19 pages and John McCain's name is not on it as a signatory. 

Top of the very first page.

Some people call it the title....

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So let's be clear the new Democrats push away a Kennedy and just love Dubya, Dick and Mitt. LOL Okay

That's just weird.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

Link to Letter | Link to Article

I wrote this in a comment, but it should have its own thread.

These are the people that have worked in every other Republican administration, but Trump's. They are what Trump and MAGA would call RINOs, Republicans In Name Only.

But to them, they are Republicans -- for some of them their entire lives. Their parents and grandparents may have been Republican. And they were so conservative, and so Republican, they decided to go into public service to try to bring their conservative vision to fruition. But now, suddenly, they are only Republican on a name tag.

What Trump has achieved is mind-boggling. He has managed to splinter his party into factions, and now some of those factions are endorsing the opponent; not for their policies, but for what they all see as protection of our fragile democracy. Things have gotten pretty bad for the Republican party if they are trying to save democracy from their own nominee. Some Republicans think he's the messiah, Jesus' second coming, that he is sinless and without fault, and other Republicans think he's basically the anti-Christ, opposite of all that.

And he did this. He divided his own party, no one else did it. But he needs not only a unified Republican party to win, but also quite a few independents.

What kind of a message is it sending to the independents when you can't even hold your own party together?

I think the correct way to view this is that In 2016, Trump successfully executed a hostile takeover of the Republican Party and turned it into just another wholly-owned division of the Trump Organization. And just like all the other divisions, it is operating for the personal benefit of Trump using the same operating practices that got the Trump Organization declared a criminal organization and fined nearly half a billion dollars. He successfully put his daughter-in-law in charge of the Republican National Committee so she can make sure that all the RNC funds go to Trump and no one else.

Effectively, the Republican Party is now the party of Whatever Trump Wants and only what Trump wants. He doesn't share power worth a damn.

So yeah, there's no room in the Republican Party for anyone else.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Talk about projection.

See over here on our side, the voters actually matter...to some extent.

I know this idea is not popular or even much of a consideration to your ilk but that's kind of the problem.

See you in the next thread where it can be counted on for you to drop another heap of ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So the Republicans lost the former 2 term President and Vice President and 2 former Republican Presidential nominees and are still with 2-3 percentage points of Madame VP and Coach Tim?

Shouldn't it be a blue landslide?

Instead, we have 220 Republicans in Congress and 49 Senators. How did the Grand Old Party lose such 90s and 2000s icons and still maintain a healthy percentage of thier voter base

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: Mahogani
)

They just came out and endorsed her all together. .

I would love to see that picture.
RINOs and a guy dead since 2018.....that would be McCain

See, RINOS are part of the Uniparty. They are not conservative people at all.
RINOs are part of the problem, not the solution.

And yet they are part of the 30% that makes up Republicans. Without them, maybe half are MAGA and half RINOs.

If there are 30% Dems, 30% Repubs, and 40% independents, then losing any of your 30% is not a good idea.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah there's a reason McCain and Romney lost, I'm not the only one who didn't vote in their elections.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Splintered? Destroyed? Beyond Repair.

In 2016 62,984,828 people voted for Trump.

It was so destroyed that in 2020 74,223,975 people voted...for Trump.

You no actually have Democrats endorsing and moving to vote for Trump.

None of the 74,223,975 who voted for him twice are not going to not vote a third time.

He will pull over 80 million votes in 2024. We could see a win reminiscent of 1984.

The DNC knows that so the media gives the masses fake polling, fake news and fake candidates.

200 people huh? I wonder how many work on Project 2025?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yeah there's a reason McCain and Romney lost, I'm not the only one who didn't vote in their elections.

And as members here are mostly MAGA, you're not alone. Many others here didn't vote for them.

But these are large groups of people who will get more people to go along with them.

Do you think Trump can afford to lose his own party vote to Harris? Their letter is to other moderate Republicans and conservative independents, not to MAGA. They are asking them to find courage, not for MAGA to flip.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Rinos, deep staters, gang members. Call them what you will but they are in both parties.

And OP is right they've been doing this for generations. Most are lawyers from Ivey league schools.

They don't care if you vote Democrat or Republican as long as you vote Democrat or Republican. Either way they are in power.

Until now at least. Trump's popularity is based primarily on the fact that people don't want a shadow government.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The funny thing is that anyone here is dumb enough to think these people supported Trump in 2016 or 2020.
They're called 'NEVER TRUMPERS' for a reason...as in they are 'not ever' gonna vote for Trump.

So...definitely NO net gain for Kamala here.
edit on CpmMon, 26 Aug 2024 20:02:08 -0500Monday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This thread is comedy gold! The biggest RINO's in the Republican party endorse Kamal-even dead ones. G.H.W. Bush's feelings are going to be hurt for being left out. Mitch McConnell should be highly offended for being left off the list, too.

They only identified a few of the players who worked behind the scenes to make sure Trump's term was a failure, yet despite their best efforts they managed to turn a lot of life-long liberals Republican.

We owe these guys a debt of gratitude for finally coming out of the closet and showing the world their true colors.

O, fudge! I forgot to give honorable mention to one of the buggest RINO's in Trumps administration; I hope Mike Pence can forgive me.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Bush Jr is third generation Bonesman… you know, “The Order of Skull and Bones” out of Yale and they mostly go on to become esteemed members of the CFR.
If you are new to genuine conspiracy theory… welcome to the wake-up call.
Bush Jr a right Hegelian ran against John Kerry a left Hegelian in 2004, it really wouldn’t have much mattered which one won ultimately. That is the left/right Hegelian dialectic embraced by the skull and bones secret society and the Russell Trust at Yale brought by people from Germany
An excerpt from Antony Sutton
www.scribd.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join