It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UK collapsing fast

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

OK.
These dudes are paying up to 15 grand to get on a boat.
You can be sure they 'achieved' that money through extreme crime/and or difficulty. Doesn't matter how they got it.

My point is this.

If they are on French beaches and they know that even 2 or 3 boats have been in an accident and unfortunately the boat capsized, they sure as sh1te will be seriously thinking about handing over that big lump of paper over to get on those boats.

Dont forget they all have life jackets so a bit of sea salt in their lungs wont be that bad.

It wouldnt take many accidents to change minds.

People would become total hero's if they unfortunately were involved in any accident that capsized a full boat. They would go down in history.

Max 5 accidents. But 2 or 3 would do it.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

unfortunately our foreigner centric government would never allow it.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I want to know 2 main things....
#1 Who is 'navigating' steering these boats across the channel? Because they don't do a return trip to pick up more do they?
#2 How do they (traffickers) track the 'migrants' once they arrive in the UK to make sure they get their 'passage' money repaid? They arrive here with no ID.... but the 'traffickers' know who and where they are.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on am92America/ChicagoThursday2024-09-12T02:57:29-05:0002America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Go after the rubber dinghy boat suppliers.

The ones that provide the kit are where they should put the boot in.

Makes sense, because they are real people with companies and premises that can be raided and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

The only problem is they will start to steal them off ships and fishing boats.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thats a good idea. There arent many suppliers of those huge inflatables around the world easy job to go after them but of course the governments don't really care to

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Another question.

What happens to all the rubber dinghies that inevitably must be building up given the number of people arriving daily on our shores?

Are they impounded or destroyed?

See my bet is they will be being sold back to the very scum responsible for their arrival in the first place.

Because it makes perfect business sense for a start.

This is not rocket science, and for it to take place, there has to be backhanders happening at dawn.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The whole thing stinks mate.
I was reading even Farage failed to vote against the labour motion to remove winter fuel payments for pensioners.
There is no one who is an MP that we can rely upon to represent us.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Farage is another one thats a pri@ks pric@k mate.

And about as much a man of the people as any other over-privileged non@e born with a silver spoon stuck where the sun dont shine.

Put it this way i dont think he has to worry about his smart meter running dry in winter same way the poor pensioners will experience come December.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Farage is another one thats a pri@ks pric@k mate.

And about as much a man of the people as any other over-privileged non@e born with a silver spoon stuck where the sun dont shine.

Put it this way i dont think he has to worry about his smart meter running dry in winter same way the poor pensioners will experience come December.

All that is true, yet he was making hay with his speeches against the cut in winter fuel payment, even did an X post about a WW2 bomber crewman struggling to heat or eat, and even after that he couldnt bring himself to vote against it.

The fact that this was all bought in by a labour government is a massive kick in the nuts for anyone who traditionally supported them too.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   
double trouble
edit on thpThu, 12 Sep 2024 04:41:33 -050020242024-09-12T04:41:33-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: double

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

That's a fair assessment of Farage.
He's even more of a Tory than The Tories are and he's always tried to out-Tory them as he has a bit of a sense of injustice towards them as they never accepted him.
But he's never hid the fact that he's a Tory at heart......not like the current Labour scum who have completely and utterly betrayed their core voters.

And at least Farage is calling out the major political parties for their continuing open door immigration policies that are prioritising illegal immigrants over genuine British people and he's publicly acknowledging and voicing our concerns.

He's a self-promoting twat......but there's no denying his attempts and ability at getting what are uncomfortable issues for the major parties onto the front pages and into the political arena.

I'd never want to see him elected PM and I very much doubt I'd enjoy having a pint with him.....but I'd shake his hand for getting Brexit out there onto the agenda and if by his self-promoting he somehow contributes to getting something done about the unmitigated disaster that is immigration I'd thank him.

edit on 12/9/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He makes my skin crawl Freeborn and reminds me of "Mr Toad" from "The Wind in the Willows."

Nonetheless, some of the things you're saying are not really up for debate and he has indeed called out the major political parties for their nefarious shenanigans.

But feck shaking his claw though, i dont think they make Swarfega strong enough to remove that stain.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Freeborn

He makes my skin crawl Freeborn and reminds me of "Mr Toad" from "The Wind in the Willows."

Nonetheless, some of the things you're saying are not really up for debate and he has indeed called out the major political parties for their nefarious shenanigans.

But feck shaking his claw though, i dont think they make Swarfega strong enough to remove that stain.

strikes me as an absolute condemnation of our politicians when they misuse us so badly that the only people that speak for us are the likes of Farage and Tommy Robinson.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

I did occur to me that only eighteen to twenty five year olds would be the demographic causing the bustling on a Saturday night. If this demographic ceased for some reason it would go quiet.

18 to 30 to the clubs late at night, but 8:00 on Saturday the pubs are loaded, or once were. It seems the pubs are all closed, so start there. In Portland all the restaurants, coffee shops bars are closing, or already closed. A friend of mine who lives in Portland told me there once were a dozen Restaurants, 4 or 5 coffee shops, and half a dozen bars all within a short walking distance of his place. That is why he likes to live there, and today all gone including all the small shops. Mostly due to losing their insurance and then they had to leave for another location outside of the main city.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I want to know 2 main things....
#1 Who is 'navigating' steering these boats across the channel? Because they don't do a return trip to pick up more do they?
#2 How do they (traffickers) track the 'migrants' once they arrive in the UK to make sure they get their 'passage' money repaid? They arrive here with no ID.... but the 'traffickers' know who and where they are.
Rainbows
Jane

1.. Criminal gangs we're told. Doubt that. Yes they return to France and go again. They are passed onto English government boats 12 miles out on the water. They dont always land in England in dinghies as far as i know.

2.. They are paid upfront i'd imagine. Maybe not. Im beginning to think a government or some organisation is paying their fee.

If they are 'tracked' in England, i'd imagine they had to prove where they came from so that their families would suffer if they didnt pay their money over.
I havn't looked into it, but i do know they are handed over to English boats 12 miles out, English territory. They could easily turn them away but dont. Refuse to take them.

Its almost like an agreement between the gangs and the English government isn't it ???

Am i wrong about the 12 miles thing?
Im sure i read somewhere that they are handed over to English boats there..??
edit on 12 9 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: Couple of questions at the end there amigo

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

But what law would the manufacturer/supplier be breaking?
Your also forgetting the engines, those Merlin engines are not cheap!
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm912America/ChicagoThursday2024-09-12T12:15:13-05:0012America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Lee Anderson said he was going to name all the MP's that voted for stopping the winter fuel payments. Farage is his 'boss'. Where did you see Farage failed to vote please?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Yes, you are right about the 12 mile 'line'.
My understanding is many of them don't pay the amount, or very little of it and are then 'put to work' in car washes/barbers and nail bars until their debt is paid. A car wash near me was fined £10k earlier this year for employing an 'illegal'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Over a ear ago I enquired who was manufacturing the boats. I wanted to buy shares in the company, I'd have made a mint.
Most of the boats that have landed in the UK were sent to a compound in Dover, I saw a picture of about 200 stored there.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

But what law would the manufacturer/supplier be breaking?

Surely they could come up with some sort of change.

Like purchasing a vehicle with the intent of committing international crimes.

That got to be one, maybe carp2 would know?

As to the engines, indeed, to the tune of about £1500- £3500 by the looks of it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join