It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This thread is full of cope. The truth is the US was never founded as a Christian nation, never intended to be. And you'll have to start a ... oh wait they're already resorted to that, a culture war to push for violence.

The truth tho always comes out with you lot, every, time. You start off strong and then end willy nilly lack of arguments and if we kept going, name calling and labeling will ensue.

This isn't my first rodeo. More weasels smoked out.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I mean, if you want to take your ball and go home, be my guest.

Youve provided nothing but "nuh-uh" as a form of argument.

Yet I've shown oaths, documents, opinions all contemporary to the time of the founding to show that you are simply incorrect.

Since the facts aren't good enough for you I'll simply offer 'nih-uh!' in return....
edit on 26-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

But if the vast majority of new Citizens in a newly founded nation are Christian, what could be safely assumed ?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This thread is full of cope. The truth is the US was never founded as a Christian nation, never intended to be. And you'll have to start a ... oh wait they're already resorted to that, a culture war to push for violence.

The truth tho always comes out with you lot, every, time. You start off strong and then end willy nilly lack of arguments and if we kept going, name calling and labeling will ensue.

This isn't my first rodeo. More weasels smoked out.

Mate I'm not sure what alternate reality You're living in but one of the main Reasons people took the Journey across the Atlantic to the Americas was religious Freedom .

A dozen different Christian Denominations migrated to America and Thrived .

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You haven't provided anything. Nothing. You just accused me of not reading the declaration of independence and the federalist papers. None of which mention Christianity.

You're lying. The political system in the US isn't Christian.

This is goal post moving at its finest.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yup, more goal post moving.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And as someone pointed out Christianity is on the decline because of the founders framing of the political system. Hence why Christian nationalism is on the rise, it's threatened.
They feel because the settlers were Christian of some sort, and a politically set secular nation is doing what it was intended to do they need to push the culture war.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

You haven't provided anything. Nothing. You just accused me of not reading the declaration of independence and the federalist papers. None of which mention Christianity.

You're lying. The political system in the US isn't Christian.

This is goal post moving at its finest.

Wait, you said that I didn't provide evidence, then say I'm moving the goalpost.

Both can't be true.

You look like an absolute fool.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Stop. Lying.

To me, and yourself.

You spend all day here making arguments for arguments sake like a paid shill. And I'm beginning to think the velocity of your posting habits is a little strange.

The USA was not founded as a Christian nation. It doesn't matter how many goal posts you move or mental gymnastics you try to perform, it isn't a Christian nation. The president doesn't swear an oath to Jesus, the Supreme Court doesn't base their decisions off what's written in the Bible, congress or the senate doesn't follow Christian doctrine.

State laws can't be theocratic. It's not a Christian nation.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I am still waiting for anyone to post anything that would take away a Constitutional Right based on Project 2025.

No. It is not Donald Trumps agenda is called Agenda 47. I gave you the website.

Project 2025 is a think tank. It's job is to create an outline of what is wants and sell it to Lobbyists. As old as time.

Again, 16 pages in and only ONE person responded with a concern.

The US is not a religious ruled nation. Iran is. It is not that hard to f'n figure out. Religion in the US used to be very regarded. The Progressive Left has all but destroyed that...and it is sad.

The First Amendment states....freedom of religion. It does not say you have to pick one to be a citizen.

edit on 8262024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Stop. Lying.

To me, and yourself.

You spend all day here making arguments for arguments sake like a paid shill. And I'm beginning to think the velocity of your posting habits is a little strange.

The USA was not founded as a Christian nation. It doesn't matter how many goal posts you move or mental gymnastics you try to perform, it isn't a Christian nation. The president doesn't swear an oath to Jesus, the Supreme Court doesn't base their decisions off what's written in the Bible, congress or the senate doesn't follow Christian doctrine.

State laws can't be theocratic. It's not a Christian nation.

"nuh-uh"

"wuz too!!"

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

And as someone pointed out Christianity is on the decline because of the founders framing of the political system. Hence why Christian nationalism is on the rise, it's threatened.
They feel because the settlers were Christian of some sort, and a politically set secular nation is doing what it was intended to do they need to push the culture war.

Christianity is the most prevalent religion in the United States. Estimates from 2021 suggest that of the entire U.S. population (332 million) about 63% is Christian (210 million).[1] The majority of Christian Americans are Protestant Christians (140 million; 42%), though there are also significant numbers of American Roman Catholics (70 million; 21%) and other Christian denominations such as Latter Day Saints, Eastern Orthodox Christians and Oriental Orthodox Christians, and Jehovah's Witnesses (about 13 million in total; 4%).[2] The United States has the largest Christian population in the world and, more specifically, the largest Protestant population in the world, with nearly 210 million Christians and, as of 2021, over 140 million people affiliated with Protestant churches, although other countries have higher percentages of Christians among their populations. The Public Religion Research Institute's "2020 Census of American Religion", carried out between 2014 and 2020, showed that 70% of Americans identified as Christian during this seven-year interval.[3] In a 2020 survey by the Pew Research Center, 65% of adults in the United States identified themselves as Christians.[4] They were 75% in 2015,[5][6] 70.6% in 2014,[7] 78% in 2012,[8] 81.6% in 2001,[9] and 85% in 1990. About 62% of those polled claim to be members of a church congregation.

Christianity in the United States

Christianity was introduced to the Americas during European settlement beginning in the 16th and 17th centuries. Immigration further increased Christian numbers. Going forward from its foundation, the United States has been called a Protestant nation by a variety of sources

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   

One Nation under God.

In God we trust.

So help me God

Which God? Zeus? Jupiter? Maya? Shiva? Gaia? Pele?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Not god...God.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Which one is yours?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

One Nation under God.

In God we trust.

So help me God

Which God? Zeus? Jupiter? Maya? Shiva? Gaia? Pele?

Which one was referred to when those were written? 😉

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

You know, funny thing, "God" isn't mentioned anywhere in the Bill of Rights, or the US Constitution.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Which one was referred to when those were written? 😉

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Which one is yours?

A good question, but not for this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You know, funny thing, "God" isn't mentioned anywhere in the Bill of Rights, or the US Constitution.

The U.S. Constitution does not mention God, except for the phrase "the year of our Lord" in Article VII. However, the Declaration of Independence does mention God three times, using the terms "Nature's God," "Creator," and "Divine Providence". God also appears in the Pledge of Allegiance and on U.S. currency.

God and the Constitution

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join