It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: matafuchs

I still haven't received any evidence that project 2025 is bad.

The narrative is "Trump supports 2025 and that it will be a part of his administrations policy!"

So it is assumed as bad.

When pressed, these Project Mockingbird(ers) can't produce what exactly it is that they are so scared of nor why anyone else should be concerned.

The Abortion bit that is really it.

The rest is pretty standard Conservative ideals no different than the last 30 years .

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So your proposed solution to fear is what, exactly?

1) Don't vote
2) Vote Trump
3) Write in your own name
4) Who is John Galt?

The solution to Fear is quite simple.

Stop being afraid of something that has not happened and never will happen .

You don't like Trump and I guarantee you've no idea where this dis-like even came from .

Trump in his younger years appeared on Oprah Winfrey's show and she dangled the idea of him running for POTUS .... She was very supportive of the Idea .

Trump Ran in 2016 as an Outsider , He didn't take their money , he ran against them and their Big Plan for the future.

He is not in their little club and neither are you and yet you have been told to hate him by the Media .... A media who doesn't give a # about you .

Now keep doing as your told like a good little sheep.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vermilion

That's ONE out of 312! 311 left to justify Vermillion!

Then it shouldn’t be hard to find Trump’s name in a context other than the president of like, everybody who wrote it, the publishers, the readers etc.
All you’ve done is post that nothingburger out of context screenshot.
Jonathan Berry worked for Trump once upon a time. We get it.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Stop being afraid of something that has not happened and never will happen .

1) So all the "Doom and Gloom" in popular Christian preaching is bollocks. check.

Wait! The doom and gloom has happened before to hundreds of millions of people. It literally killed them. And Jesus didn't save them.

You don't like Trump and I guarantee you've no idea where this dis-like even came from .

2) Your guarantee is as good as a Trump U. diploma, or a Trump contract to a construction company. You ever been stiffed on a contract after the work was done?

...He didn't take their money...

He is not in their little club and neither are you...

You are correct

I am not in that little club. And it is doubtful that Trump is either. He may be a poser. I'm quite sure he didn't turn down their donations, nor their endorsements.

edit on 27-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Trump's name in all over that document. And, JD Vance, wrote the forward to the book. So, no. don't believe you, Trump, JD Vance or any Trump's mouthpieces.

edit on 2120242024k59America/Chicago2024-08-27T19:59:21-05:0007pm2024-08-27T19:59:21-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

K.

But how and why is it bad?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump's name in all over that document. And, JD Vance, wrote the forward to the book. So, no. don't believe you, Trump, JD Vance or any Trump's mouthpieces.

“Well some of those guys who wrote the thing worked in the Trump administration”

Surely you have something more substantial than that, considering Trump has said..

“I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal”

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FullHeathen

1) So all the "Doom and Gloom" in popular Christian preaching is bollocks. check. Wait! The doom and gloom has happened before to hundreds of millions of people. It literally killed them. And Jesus didn't save them.

Not sure what you're on about but Everybody dies mate .

I am not in that little club. And it is doubtful that Trump is either. He may be a poser. I'm quite sure he didn't turn down their donations, nor their endorsements.

yes but he didn't take Their money . The political Donors that put Peloi, Romney , Bush , Obama , Clinton's and the rest in office.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Surely you have something more substantial than that, considering Trump has said..

“I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal”

That is the proof right there that he knows about it and what is in it.

Kinda puts the kibosh on the OP's theory Trump doesn't know anything about it because it was written by lefties to benefit lefties.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Almost 20pgs talking about p2025, have we really become this stupid??

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Name one place in the book where Donald Trump endorses it. You are referring to names in a book. That means nothing. So what if Vance wrote in it. It is a book.

Do the 10 commandments say he cannot write a forward in a book?

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yes. They are. The media is pushing nothing but fear fear fear and a small percentage are still listening. What they do not understand is that more and more are not.

People are at the end of their rope.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Vermilion

That is the proof right there that he knows about it and what is in it.

Kinda puts the kibosh on the OP's theory Trump doesn't know anything about it because it was written by lefties to benefit lefties.

I have no doubt that Trump’s advisors told him about it and some of the things in it.
That’s their job.
I’m sure we can agree that Trump didn’t read the 900 pages of it.
Trump probably read zero pages of that thing.
Trump has been running a presidential campaign and fighting dozens of charges in four courtrooms in three states.
Trump’s advisors probably told him about project 1619 and some of the things in it.
I’m sure Trump read zero pages of it as well.
Who knows when his advisors told him about it?
Nobody knows whether it was before or after the left brought it up, and it doesn’t really matter.
The fact is that Trump has zero to do with that project, other than being named in it because some of the people who contributed to it had previously worked in the Trump administration.
Nobody here has shown any evidence to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed how the left runs AGAINST something and everyone else runs FOR something?

The left scares people; Trump is going to make everyone have babies, Handmaidens Tales, Project 2025, Trumps going to stop social security and Medicare!

Everyone else: We want to lower taxes, lower spending, make things cheaper, reduce inflation, secure borders, end wars.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes. It has been like that forever. It just takes people awhile to grow up and see how the real world is screwing them on a daily basis.

We want to lower taxes, lower spending, make things cheaper, reduce inflation, secure borders, end wars.

This is what the majority of the country wants.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm sure he didn't read it either but the OP claims he knows nothing about it or who is behind it and then goes on to say it is a left wing psyop.

Obviously that isn't true if he can give his opinion on it.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I'm sure he didn't read it either but the OP claims he knows nothing about it or who is behind it and then goes on to say it is a left wing psyop.

I posted about this already but just for you I’ll say it one more time. When he was asked about it and said he didn’t know what was in it or nothing about it, he probably didn’t. He said that a couple of times within a day or two, the next time he was asked about it he’d probably been briefed on it and maybe read part of it himself. So, he was able to speak somewhat on it. It’s very simple deductive reasoning.

There is no gotcha moment here as you’re trying to imply, sorry Charlie.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Actually he said both in a truth social post

I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.

That was back in july, op made this thread 4 days ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

I posted about this already but just for you I’ll say it one more time. When he was asked about it and said he didn’t know what was in it or nothing about it, he probably didn’t. He said that a couple of times within a day or two, the next time he was asked about it he’d probably been briefed on it and maybe read part of it himself. So, he was able to speak somewhat on it. It’s very simple deductive reasoning.

There is no gotcha moment here as you’re trying to imply, sorry Charlie.

Mate you cannot make a person believe something they simply do not wanna believe no matter the evidence you show them.

posted on Aug, 28 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If you could see more than surface level and think beyond what it is that your being told by the Media .

Then perhaps you could understand what it is I'm trying to convey with this OP .

But from your reply I can tell clearly you haven't a clue .

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join