It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If U.S. law "is based on Bible Law"
then:

Exodus 20: 2
Yahweh is God who brought Americans out of Egypt
3 He is the only God allowed
4 We can't make images like star charts or maps or atlases or under sea maps. Death penalty for those caught leaning over a map to study it.
vs 7 If you say Yahweh in any joking way, guilt will stick to you. (anti-blasphemy law)
8 You must acknowledge that Yahweh created the World in 6 days, by keeping the Friday sundown to Saturday sundown as a Sabbath and give all your children and employees and animals the day off.

This is inconsistent with religious pluralism. Any congressional law suggesting that this is law would directly violate the 1st Amendment.

Don't even get me started on THE REAL 10 COMMANDMENTS in Exodus 34: 10-26, Wow! I mean Wow! I will cut to the end.

27And the LORD said unto Moses, Write thou these words: for after the tenor of these words I have made a covenant with thee and with Israel. 28And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Oh wait a sec there, it says Israel , not the United States of America, weird huh! But then some of the original European Settlers thought that America was Israel, just like the English considered England to be Zion.

edit on 27-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

See: pg11

It is your thesis that left-wingers wrote the damn thing.

Give us the names of these "left-wing infiltrators".

Buy the bound book, examine all the contributors, and find these infiltrators for us.
edit on 27-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

She can't.

Again, the US is not a religiously ruled country. The elected officials have the FREEDOM to choose a religion. To me, this is more proof than saying GOD is in the Constitution.

They give you the right to worship the god you believe in. Sook is just spouting nonsense.

The furor over Project 2025 is just being used because abortion is off the table for the left this election cycle.
edit on 8272024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They give you the right to worship the god you believe in.

Who does? Who gives us the right to worship the god of our choice, or no gods? Not the God of the 10 Comandments. Not the God that Christians worship.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

What?
Citation required.

The US Constitution makes no mention of "God" or the Bible, and in fact, it conflicts with the 10 Commandments.

The project 2025 makes no mention of Trump, apart from being named in it solely for the purpose of showing who contributors worked for previously, and in fact conflicts with Trumps own political policy Agenda 47.

What Trump says about project 2025…

“I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal”.

Abysmal: extremely bad; appalling

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The furor over Project 2025 is just being used because abortion is off the table for the left this election cycle

The insane Liberals don't need a reason to run around with their hair on fire, it's natural for them.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I can't make illiterate people read, make stupid people understand, or make a horse drink water from the water source it was led to.

You also can't seem to explain your points either. 😃 We all know why too.

You still haven't explained how the spirit of 1st Amendment of the US Constitution is in direct contradiction to the first 3 commandments of the 10 Commandments.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The project 2025 makes no mention of Trump, apart from being named in it solely for the purpose of showing who contributors worked for previously

That's a lie, that has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The project 2025 makes no mention of Trump, apart from being named in it solely for the purpose of showing who contributors worked for previously

That's a lie, that has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

It’s not my problem that you have only posted things in this thread that makes my statement true so far.

ETA: everything you’ve posted so far proves project 2025 is just a psyop.
OP is right over the target.
edit on 27-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We all know why you refuse to admit that you, Your Grand High Trolliness of ATS, doesn't understand the concept of religious freedom and the freedom of self-expression through speech, art, lifestyle, etc. contradicts the commandments of your biblical fire and brimstone guy, commanding you to hold him above all others.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

The FIRST line. We are talking about religious freedom vs religious rule. The god of the 10 commandments is not Christian either. They were given to a Jew called Moses.

edit on 8272024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

312 times. That's how many times Trump, or his administration, is mentioned in Project 2025, A Mandate for Leadersip.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So saying someone is part of a past Administration is including him? Wow.....you are really reaching today.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Then why is the Religious Right so set on posting the 10 Commandments in every classroom? Why does Project 2025 want to restore the Sabbath into law, under the Department of Labor? Jesus picked grain buds on the Sabbath!

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

312 times. That's how many times Trump, or his administration, is mentioned in Project 2025, A Mandate for Leadersip.

“He previously served as Chief Counsel for the Trump transition”

Exactly like I said.
Trumps name is in there is solely in the context of who Jonathan Berry worked for.
The psyop continues….

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

See: pg11

It is your thesis that left-wingers wrote the damn thing.

Give us the names of these "left-wing infiltrators".

Buy the bound book, examine all the contributors, and find these infiltrators for us.

Did I say Left wingers wrote it ?

I said they Benefit from it . Of course "conservatives" wrote it and so what ......... or at least people trying to seem Conservative .

Can't you see mate ? It's a game just a shadowy game , the end goal is consolidation of power that is all that matters . Right or Left they are all actors under the control of people who paid there way into office.

SNAP OUT OF IT

Nancy Pelosi made $150,000 a year in congress and yet she is worth Hundreds of Millions of Dollars .....

Project 2025 is having an effect on Liberal Left minded people and that was the entire Point , Fear make them Fear this Authoritarian Manifesto .

Fear this Lefties , This is what Orange man wants GRRRRRRR . Jesus Christ on a Cracker

I swear I feel like I'm taking Crazy pills
Are people really this F*cking stupid /
edit on 27-8-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So your proposed solution to fear is what, exactly?

1) Don't vote
2) Vote Trump
3) Write in your own name
4) Who is John Galt?

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's ONE out of 312! 311 left to justify Vermillion!

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I still haven't received any evidence that project 2025 is bad.

The narrative is "Trump supports 2025 and that it will be a part of his administrations policy!"

So it is assumed as bad.

When pressed, these Project Mockingbird(ers) can't produce what exactly it is that they are so scared of nor why anyone else should be concerned.

posted on Aug, 27 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

We all know why you refuse to admit that you, Your Grand High Trolliness of ATS, doesn't understand the concept of religious freedom and the freedom of self-expression through speech, art, lifestyle, etc. contradicts the commandments of your biblical fire and brimstone guy, commanding you to hold him above all others.

Still another deflection from your original points. Good deal. 😀

The deflections are getting further away from the center of the discussion. 🖐️

Toot-a-Lu

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join