It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just saw this cartoon this morning. Saved it for this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

This is not true at all the main founders weren't all Christian in the sense that they follow what Christianity morphed into what we see today. Hamilton was Jewish, Franklin didn't even believe in God really, and Jefferson was a "deist". Not to mention all the strange denominations the others were part of that were part of a much larger exodus from Europe where Christians persecuted each other and especially Muslims and constantly pogromed jews.

And those old hatreds were dragged into the Americas and, as someone already pointed out, most certainly didn't allow for the native populations to practice their ways of life.
The Ameican experiment and it's founding was mostly about trying to keep religion OUT, not in. They didn't sit down and open a Bible and start forming the constitution and federalist papers, they looked to history for what would work best, and to liberalism, ideas outside of the realm of Christianity because back in Europe it only spelled trouble.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Wait till they find out what marriage means in the Bible...

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am still waiting for anyone to post anything that would take away a Constitutional Right based on Project 2025.

Also, is there a version of this for the Democrats? This is all about transition from one POTUS to another even if in the same party. Oh, That's right, there are no policies only donation button on her website.

Link

Her website looks like a High School Project that got a C.

As for Trump, it is called Agenda 47. Get it right. It is what is actually on his site.

Link

The Lincoln Project is scarier than any of this.

This is the garbage they peddle....

Link

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This is all about transition from one POTUS to another...

Correct, that is why this is such a huge deal.

Campaigns write their own transition plans, they don't outsource it to an organization they claim to know nothing about. I guarantee you, the Harris campaign will write their own transition plans, not wait for someone to write it for them.

Project 2025 IS the transition plan for Donald Trump. It is written for him and his administration, by his own people, and some were part of the last transition team. They even admitted on secret video that they were writing the transition plans, but did not want to say so because they would open themselves up to Freedom of Information Act requests from the journalists.

This is just shady, shady, shady. And all of us need to shine as much light on it as we can.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This is not true at all the main founders weren't all Christian in the sense that they follow what Christianity morphed into what we see today. Hamilton was Jewish, Franklin didn't even believe in God really, and Jefferson was a "deist". Not to mention all the strange denominations the others were part of that were part of a much larger exodus from Europe where Christians persecuted each other and especially Muslims and constantly pogromed jews.

And those old hatreds were dragged into the Americas and, as someone already pointed out, most certainly didn't allow for the native populations to practice their ways of life.
The Ameican experiment and it's founding was mostly about trying to keep religion OUT, not in. They didn't sit down and open a Bible and start forming the constitution and federalist papers, they looked to history for what would work best, and to liberalism, ideas outside of the realm of Christianity because back in Europe it only spelled trouble.

It's almost as if you haven't read my replies.
I never said all the main founders were all Christians. To deny that christianity significantly influenced the values and identity of the founding of our beautiful American nation is ridiculous. You keep trying to change what I said, it is a simple fact, God and christianity are everywhere from our founding to modern America.
Go back and read my replies. Why are you so bothered by America's christian roots? Why is it to you and some others here that the mere mention that the values and beliefs of the God of the Bible are rooted in the founding of America is tantamount to sunlight to a vampire, I can almost hear the collective hissing.
May God bless America!
edit on 26-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Project 2025 IS the transition plan for Donald Trump. It is written for him and his administration, by his own people, and some were part of the last transition team. They even admitted on secret video that they were writing the transition plans, but did not want to say so because they would open themselves up to Freedom of Information Act requests from the journalists.

None of this is true . Not a Word of it is True .

Mate you know Karma is very real and constantly swimming in this imbalance of lies and Twisted Hyperbole is poisoning you right down to your very soul .

and of all the Questions being asked in this OP . The only relevant one has yet to be answered.

Who Benefits from Project 2025 ? Who in this present moment of Project 2025's existence benefits from it ? Not the Right that is for sure .

Your Left Marxist Psyop is just that a Psyop , it will go no where and only serves to instill fear .

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

This only tells me you are deeply concerned that Trump will win in November.

There simply isn't anything else that is rational about your recent spate of posts as of late.

You put a smile on my face once again....

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

None of this is true . Not a Word of it is True .

All of it is true, every single word.

If you weren't aware of it and haven't heard them say it themselves, here you go:

Go to 3:30 to hear everything I said, or watch the whole video for more context.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm not here to argue about the Christians who settled in the Americas I'm here to say that the US politically isn't a Christian nation.

I still find it strange you mentioned that it was because of Christian beliefs America became more tolerable to other religions.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I see that video hit it's intended target....

To everyone else, you may also note that like the posters tripping over their own shoe laces here on ATS, the provided video also does not make mention exactly what is so alarming about project 2025.

What an amazing time to be alive.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I just wasted 10 minutes of my Life watching that video and it proves not a single word of what you said.

It's people sitting around as a Deep voice narrates with dramatic music in the back ground which is your first clue it's BS . The second clue is none of these people Prove who they are or Link themselves to any of it in any way .

Thank you for wasting my time , I am now dumber for watching this video which I'm sure was your goal.

Now I'll ask it AGAIN WHO BENEFITS FROM PROJECT 2025 at the present moment ?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

To everyone else, you may also note that like the posters tripping over their own shoe laces here on ATS, the provided video also does not make mention exactly what is so alarming about project 2025.

They don't prove anything they are just talking in circles and when asked why they don't prove anything .

Oh it's because of the FOIA

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I'm not here to argue about the Christians who settled in the Americas I'm here to say that the US politically isn't a Christian nation.

And you've been shown to be wrong.

God Bless the United States of America.

One Nation under God.

In God we trust.

So help me God

Etc

Etc

Etc.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's almost like they are still following talking points without ever asking....why?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You keep telling yourself that.

You want it to be so bad. But it was never framed that way, the founders were brilliant people who saw right through the BS of religious nuts, even if some of them were devout religious people. Politics and religion don't mix.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm here to say that the US politically isn't a Christian nation.

a reply to: strongfp

The study found that Christians accounted for about 90% of the population 50 years ago, but as of 2020 that figure had slumped to about 64%.

While the percentage has fallen dramatically in the last half a century the US is still predominately christian but politically we have always tried to keep religion out of global politics and, in my opinion, to a much lesser extent domestically. However God, Jesus and the Holy Bible still play a significant role here much to the chagrin of many.
I guess we can just respectfully disagree
Peace be with you

edit on 26-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You want it to be so bad. But it was never framed that way, the founders were brilliant people who saw right through the BS of religious nuts, even if some of them were devout religious people. Politics and religion don't mix.

Yes, I'll keep telling myself the truth, via the trail of facts, and you believe the lie because it's more comfortable.

I'm very much okay with that...
edit on 26-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

you're quite right Politics and Religion don't mix ....

Perhaps someone should tell the Left that . Clearly their side has become a religion unto itself , How else do you explain their behavior .

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Lack of religion broadly.

Something bigger than themselves more specifically.

It's an interesting topic.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join