It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Corrupt Administration in History!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: frogs453

It is proven now, these are the FACTS.

Bank records that show the Biden family and their associates have received over 20 MILLION dollars from 23
DIFFERENT COMPANIES, including China and other foreign adversaries.

oversight.house.gov...

Damn shame this thread title is worded so vaguely. Will be hard to find. Lots of good info in here.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You are most certainly welcome to make another one which suits your fancy. For my part, the title of the OP is worded exactly how I wanted it to be worded. The only word I should have included is "This" (meaning "This" administration). So, for that oversight you have my apology, but I think the message is still clear after reading the 1st sentence.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

while the 3 DERP-a-tiers whatabout all this, why don't we whatabout it. Trump was impeached twice. Trump was arrested multiple times, charged with 91 felonies, and has been convicted on 34 count of allowing his book keeper to list payments to his lawyer as a legal expense.

If we are comparing apples to apples, then Joey and his boy should be asked some hard questions about all that money, what was it for, and why was it paid. Perhaps a little more digging into what Joey knew and when he knew it. He has lied many times about not knowing anything about anything regarding, what was it,....China.

Harris has assisted in covering up the president of the United States being unable to lead due to advanced dementia. The VP choice for her new run has had 30 visits to China after honeymooning there. He appears to have communistic ideals. While I have no issues at all investigating Kushner, Trump (you all have investigated him an awful lot so far, but you really should do more), his kids, his wife, and his gold fish, COfeve. Investigate them all as much as you would like, and if you find anything at all, do file a report.

But don't play the stupid game of acting as if because someone else did something, that absolves your side. It didn't work when you were 5 and it won't work now. Grow up, man up, and quit being "that guy".

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

They couldn't even get all the GOP to vote for it if they tried. It's been brought up numerous times that members said they do not have evidence to do so. Even Comers first witness Jonathan Turley stated they don't. Their own witness. 🤣

edit on 19-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

C'mon man, international energy companies hire crackheads for consultants all the time.

I'm not even joking.

/s

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

C'mon man, international energy companies hire crackheads for consultants all the time.

I'm not even joking.

/s

Look, True story, swear to God, I believe you.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

They couldn't even get all the GOP to vote for it if they tried. It's been brought up numerous times that members said they do not have evidence to do so. Even Comers first witness Jonathan Turley stated they don't. Their own witness. 🤣

so you believe there was a totally legitimate reason for the Biden family to get over 20 million dollars from other nations while offering nothing tangible to sell or service? Or should we counter that with something Kushner did so it cancels out?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

He was hired to supervise the fracking operations.
Unfortunately, Hunter thought "fracking" had something to do with cutting crack coc aine with baby powder for resale.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Completely agree, despite how hard it is for me to do so when the scales of justice were so astonishingly biased in favor of the witch hunt to "Get Trump".

I was hatched, but still poopin' my britches when JFK was in office, so I don't remember a lot from that time, but aside from that I don't think I've ever witnessed a DOJ erm, series of 3-letter agencies as weaponized as this one at any point in history since then.

edit - To be fair to JFK, the 3-letter guys were weaponized 'against' him.

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yeahbutwhatabout the proof they now have that The Biden Family has always been on the take and dirty?

You keep deflecting away from all that classified material Biden illegally obtained and illegally retained.

And I bet the ones he oh-so gallantly turned in (after the useful half-life was expired) were not all of them. 🤣🤣

Wonder who has those, and who bought the good ones?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
Joe Biden is just the tip of the iceberg of criminality in this federal government. The corruption and rot is complete, throughout every branch, department and agency. Our federal government is the most corrupt criminal organization that has ever existed in the history of humanity.

Even if Trump is reelected, he doesn't stand a chance in hell in reforming this government. There are far too many criminally evil actors that need to be exposed and prosecuted to ever happen and the head of this snake is not, are not government officials or employees. The rot is far too advanced now. It's beyond salvage. I don't think even Trump knows what he is up against.

They WILL kill him.

THIS bears repeating.
I have often looked back to where the rot began and one thing really stood out to me; the Bush family.
CIA director Big Daddy Bush was in Dealy Square the day JFK was shot, but denied even being in Texas that day-until a photo appeared.
The Bush family had close ties to the entire Osama bin Laden family and hosted them at the Bush ranch in Texas on numerous occasions.

Going clear back to Prescot Bush it sure looks like a bunch of corupt RINO's falling from thier family tree. Bush Baby JR. brought us the patriot act which really got this ball rolling down hill.

The eight Obama years allowed the entire system to becom liberal a majority and we witnessed how weaponized our government had become during the Trump years. He was not supposed to win, but the DNC let their guard down, which set their plan back a few years.

Trump was convicted at every opportunity by a uniparty that hated their timeline being interrupted. Biden's entire career should have him facing many moree charges of a far more serious nature than Trump has....but crickets.

When every branch of the government is liberl majority the citizens really have no voice. When that majority has money and power as its top priority we cease to be a free nation.

Both sides seem to agree our entire government has become corrupted but instead of focusing on the root of the problem-politicians, especially career politicians, we're led to play partisan politics.

They WILL kill him.

The majority have made their choice clear; if they can't fake a win the minority will have no potions left but assassination. Of course, they will have to make it look like a tragic accident and I'm convinced they've already got a plan to cover the worst case scenario. Too many years have been invested in total government control to let their plans be exposed now.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Know what would make me laugh?

If it came to light that ‘the big guy’ was actually Barry Obama (or Michael 😳)

And Fjb had always been a patsy 😂 doing the do to keep the smartest guy he knows out of trouble.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

They have evidence better now than ever. But The Senate will never convict.

Now we know the main reason Biden was forced off the Ballot. This was predicted successfully a few months ago.

Now we know why the main Democrat Power Mongers (Pelosi, Schiff, MSM, etc.) were so insistent Biden be cast aside. 😎

This latest Biden exposure is devastating. Watch now how The Democrats and The MSM start praising Biden as the best there ever was. 😀

The next exposure is set for soon. Kamala is worse than anybody could have ever thought. 💥

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

a reply to: jrod

I would think China granting 18 patents to a WH employee/ family member just days before President/dad reverses policy on a Chinese telecoms firm that has admitted breaking US sanctions on Iran and North Korea to help them "get back in business" kind of corrupt, no? I mean more than paying off a car loan for your kid. But just a "coincidence" I'm sure.

But all that was ALL 100% legal and published. No secrets like we are seeing with Democrat Biden. 😃

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Impeachable offenses include crimes.
For the simple minded...

ArtII. S4. 4.1 Overview of Impeachable Offenses. Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

constitution.congress.gov...

Biden go bye-bye soon 😊

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We do have evidence via the Hur report.

Why wasn't he charged again?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Man O Man the Shills of the MSM are on the speed track today after this lol lol lol lol 😀

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: PorkChop96

Biden worked with investigators when he realized he had classified documents, as did countless others before him.

Trump lied about having the documents, refused to give them back, then his then from his own lawyers and investigators..

How can you be so naive to believe they are the same thing?

Yeah Biden had so many thousands, he had them spread out all over the place at home and in that college office. All illegally obtained and retained and shared. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Don't worry, Comer has already started investigations into Harris and one into Walz. He will keep you all irate for 3 years and end up again, just doing performative theater with no real proof or outcome.

Well you always kept saying go after anybody who is a criminal. So here you are. 🍖😊

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: PorkChop96

Biden worked with investigators when he realized he had classified documents, as did countless others before him.

Trump lied about having the documents, refused to give them back, then his then from his own lawyers and investigators..

How can you be so naive to believe they are the same thing?

How can you be so naïve to think Biden didn't know he possessed classified documents?

Yeah like what did Biden think those were when he grabbed them, took them and indexed them and sold them? 🤣

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join