It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Corrupt Administration in History!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: PorkChop96

Biden worked with investigators when he realized he had classified documents, as did countless others before him.

Trump lied about having the documents, refused to give them back, then his then from his own lawyers and investigators..

How can you be so naive to believe they are the same thing?

How can you be so naïve to think Biden didn't know he possessed classified documents?

edit on 8 19 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

(post by frogs453 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I use evidence, facts and logical reasoning to come to conclusions.

You folks claim to do do the same, but when the facts and evidence do not align with your bias you create you own "alternative"' facts and evidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You folks claim to do do the same, but when the facts and evidence do not align with your bias you create you own "alternative"' facts and evidence.

Demonstrably false ....

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Just about every dissenting reply here is "whatabout", but I don't see a single one denying Biden did any of these things.

I see a lot of EXCUSES for why it was 'okay' for him to do it because...whatabout.

I see a whole lot of "orange man bad".

But I don't see a single thing exonerating Biden and his administration.

Interesting.

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Demonstrably false ....

Do it. Demonstrate it then. Don't just post and run, demonstrate it, using facts, logic and reason.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

How are you so naive to NOT understand the difference of working with investigators to make sure all classified material was accounted for and returned versus lying about having said classified material, denying investigators access to said classified materials, returning some but again lying about having more, showing off said classified documents to brag(Iran war plans), then hiding the classified documents from investigators and ones own lawyers, telling one's lawyer to 'pluck out' classified documents and among other things ordering subordinates to help hide the classified materials and destroy surveillance videos of the act ..

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Because again, Comer does not even have enough "evidence" to even take it to an impeachment vote" if he did, he would have. Moskowitz even made a motion for it during one of the hearings, Comer said no. 🤣

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
does anyone remember a factoid about Biden (administration) relaxing sanctions on Iran?

and this allowed Iran to pile up the $ and supply the Houthis and Hamas and other people killing innocents?

did Biden and company benefit from Iran? has anyone even looked at this???

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

He cooperated once he was caught.
You fail to mention that he had no clearance to possess any of those docs in the first place.

Derp

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Just about every dissenting reply here is "whatabout"

Ah yes, the oft used "Do as I say, not as I do" authoritarian card, parleyed in order to avoid looking into the mirror of the "context of their hypocrisy"

edit on 0720242024k09America/Chicago2024-08-19T11:09:07-05:0011am2024-08-19T11:09:07-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
does anyone remember a factoid about Biden (administration) relaxing sanctions on Iran?

and this allowed Iran to pile up the $ and supply the Houthis and Hamas and other people killing innocents?

Thanks to the shiny new SCOTUS ruling on presidential immunity, it's not going to be possible to question that, or any other of President Biden's official acts.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The first paragraph talks about "deadly insurrection"

You're not a serious person.

Meanwhile Trump is the first president whose net worth was lower when he left office than when he went in.

I've criticized him plenty, and I'd prefer someone else was the candidate.

But if he had actually committed any crimes the leftists would have charged him with them.

Instead, they fabricated a bunch of nonsense to charge him with.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Demonstrably false ....

Do it. Demonstrate it then. Don't just post and run, demonstrate it, using facts, logic and reason.

This thread.....

Glad you stopped in to get laughed at too

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Just about every dissenting reply here is "whatabout"

Ah yes, the oft used "Do as I say, not as I do" authoritarian card, parleyed in order to avoid looking into the mirror of the "context of their hypocrisy"

"Only we can do whataboutism."

Clown

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

To be fair, the OP claim was that this was without a doubt the most corrupt administration in history.

The only way to challenge that is with comparisons.

I’m not challenging that Biden has serious allegations that have a lot of substance. Merely pointing out the only way to talk about the subject matter is with comparisons because of how the thread is framed.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's irrelevant to providing material aid to enemies that kidnapped, raped and murdered American citizens.

It's only a moot point now because Biden has dementia and probably won't be alive this time next year.

His DOJ has already decided he's not competent to stand trial.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I just hope someone sees the hypocrisy.

The same folks who think these alleged events is worthy of articles of impeachment hearing seem to ignore the fact that Trump did the same stuff they are accusing Biden of, just on a much larger scale or even defend Trump's actions as just good ole smart business(yet if Biden does it, he should be impeached).

That said, correct me if I am wrong but this 'report' does not actually include illegal behavior nor anything that has ever resulted in an impeachment. So even if verified it will do nothing.

It is just a weak attempt by the MAGA crowd to try to throw eggs at the DNC convention.

NOTHING will come from this.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The hypocrisy is you defending Biden for not being accountable while Trump is still being held accountable.

The irony is that you wanted all this partisan banana Republic style "justice."

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

That's irrelevant to providing material aid to enemies that kidnapped, raped and murdered American citizens.

I think you're alleging "Treason"? Whatever, you're jumping the shark, because the post I replied to didn't allege anything such thing. The poster questioned if, and suggested an investigation:

Nobody is looking into anything this, or anything any previous official presidential act done, due to the new SCOTUS ruling protecting president's official acts from scrutiny.

edit on 5220242024k23America/Chicago2024-08-19T11:23:52-05:0011am2024-08-19T11:23:52-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join