It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Corrupt Administration in History!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

You do know it was, back at the beginning of 2022, after Jared got his 2B? There was a congressional investigation started. They were stymied when they requested documents from Jared. They were just at the subpoena point when Comer stopped the investigation and switched to Hunter.

edit on 19-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

That is exactly what you folks are doing with Biden.

Trump was a corrupt president that hurt this county, I laid out some of the unethical and illegal things him and his family did, yet you call that 'grasping at straws'.

This is exactly what I meant when I said you would try some mental gymnastics to explain all of Trump's corruption away.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: frogs453

Trump was so blatant with his crimes that little effort was needed to investigate him...and the Democrats were actually still writing and trying to pass bills in the meantime.

So blatant yet no charges? Aside from the BS felony charges by Alvin Bragg.

Now why is that? If it is such a problem, why not charge him back when it was all "discovered"? Or is it that the case is so weak that nobody would touch it with a ten foot pole?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I see self awareness is still not very important to your ilk.

You do realize that unlike any other POTUS and candidate that Trump has been under continuous investigation at subject to all manner of court proceedings, yea?

This is why none of you are taken seriously. Why you are mocked, why you are derided.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

This is exactly what I meant when I said you would try some mental gymnastics to explain all of Trump's corruption away.

I have made no effort to "explain away" anything, I am simply asking questions that you are refusing to answer.

But, I am the one trying "mental gymnastics", okay...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

You call others an idiot but fail to comprehend that everything they are accusing Biden of, Trump did in his presidency.

Really?
So they put it all aside and charged him with overvaluing some properties and slandering an old nymphomaniac who couldn't even remember what year her alleged "assault" took place?

Why?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

But wait. ATS tells me these charges are all "made up", so even if they did charge him, you would claim the same. That he never ever ever does anything illegal.

Meanwhile, Comer doesn't even have enough evidence to bring it to an impeachment vote, so certainly not any where near criminal charges.
edit on 19-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Stop the BS!

You know damn well since Biden was elected(and he was most certainly elected by the US citizens!) that the MAGA Republicans have been trying to investigate him.

How many times have we heard the last 3 and a half years that some MAGA cookoo(MTG) in the house is trying to bring up articles of impeachment against Biden?

Trump actually committed acts worthy of impeachment and if the Republican party has a shred of integrity, he would have been found guilty by the Senate.

It is the Trump worshippers with NO Self Awareness...not those who are critical of Trump.

edit on 19-8-2024 by jrod because: Gt

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, trying.......

Turns out, he's too mentally gone for charges...

How about you stop the BS? But that would take some objectivity and self awareness on your part so I won't hold my breath.

...but I will laugh at you

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Don't forget about the felony they couldn't even name in court other than..."Orange man bad!". Nor could they identify the victim. And the fact they charged him with a federal crime in a state court. And the fact that the statute of limitations had run out. And the fact that whatever they charged him with (which they couldn't say) wasn't even a felony to begin with.

So yeah, they just ignored all these REAL crimes jrod is talking about and went with these zingers instead. Okay!

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

But wait. ATS tells me these charges are all "made up", so even if they did charge him, you would claim the same. That he never ever ever does anything illegal.

Meanwhile, Comer doesn't even have enough evidence to bring it to an impeachment vote, so certainly not any where near criminal charges.

While I use evidence you are relying on popularity and partisanship to come to a conclusion.

It's why I laugh at you too

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Facts ...pfft

We clearly see those are arbitrary...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Has Biden not been lying about his physical and mental health?

Did Biden not also have classified documents in his house, and other places?

Did Biden not completely botch the withdrawal in Afghanistan that got US soldiers and allies killed? And then blame it on Trump.

Has Biden not left he southern border of the US open to illegal immigrants, so that they may come in rape, murder, rob, and destroy our country? And even go as far as to pay some of them and give them free housing and supplies in "sanctuary cities". All while we have US citizens and VETERANS that live on the streets that have been there long before these illegals but are thrown to the curb sot hat these invaders can stay.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The Classified documents case is under appeal, which shows the level of corruption Trump allowed in his appointments as Cannon had no business dismissing the charges. It will be appealed and there will be a different judge.

There is also the Jan 6th federal case in DC, as well as the Georgia case related to his demand to 'find votes' so he could win Georgia...

This are not minor issues.

As I said before, had the Republican party had a spine and voted against him in the Jan 6th impeachment, that would have been another conviction...instead they were too worried they would upset the MAGA voters and not get re-elected...

Had they united against Trump then, we would not be dealing with this mess now.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

"If only people would believe the nonsense I believe!!@@@!@!!"

Sit down

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Biden worked with investigators when he realized he had classified documents, as did countless others before him.

Trump lied about having the documents, refused to give them back, then his then from his own lawyers and investigators..

How can you be so naive to believe they are the same thing?

link   

I predict a hard landing for that one.

link   
Don't worry, Comer has already started investigations into Harris and one into Walz. He will keep you all irate for 3 years and end up again, just doing performative theater with no real proof or outcome.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Don't worry, Comer has already started investigations into Harris and one into Walz. He will keep you all irate for 3 years and end up again, just doing performative theater with no real proof or outcome.

But this is clearly what you wanted......

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good job focusing on the one thing that you might have a case on, oh wait it was all dismissed......

Care to dabble on the other points I have made?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join