It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Corrupt Administration in History!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yet they are calling these comparisons "what aboutisms"

You make a great point, when the OP calls this administration "the most corrupt ever" there needs to be something to compare it to.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I mean when you're trying to frame paying off a car for one of your children as "corrupt" it's kind of taken with a grain of salt, especially as the head of the committee has all sorts of dubious land swaps, and his own straw companies, which makes it even funnier.
edit on 19-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You see what you want to believe... remember when I said the facts and and evidence do not align with your bias, you just make up "alternative facts and evidence".

No where here I defended Biden, yet that is your claim.

The OP claim is this administration is the "most corrupt in history" and a merely pointed out how corrupt he previous administration was....

Yet here you are coming to false conclusions because your are so blinded by your bias.
edit on 19-8-2024 by jrod because: Fixit

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I would think China granting 18 patents to a WH employee/ family member just days before President/dad reverses policy on a Chinese telecoms firm that has admitted breaking US sanctions on Iran and North Korea to help them "get back in business" kind of corrupt, no? I mean more than paying off a car loan for your kid. But just a "coincidence" I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ahh, but I think if you look back over my post history, you will find that I've been rock solid consistent on saying the same thing...'If someone breaks the law, regardless of who they are, they should be tried for their crimes in a court of law (not a kangaroo court) No politician is above the law. No one.

But you already knew this, and were just hoping I was the one who forgot!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Hmmm...I suppose you are correct to an extent, although the point of the OP wasn't to invite comparisons, but I can see your point.

Okay, fair enough. Point taken.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But you have determined these are "kangaroo courts" because your guy has been charged? You say the same of the court charging Hunter? I haven't seen anyone on the left claiming such. Haven't seen anyone get upset by his charges here at all. Except Trump supporters, who don't believe it's good enough. Crazy.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Treason is not an official act.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Comers report states nothing about treason. It actually doesn't state any crime has been committed.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The United States needs to get back its toughness. I am absolutely serious. I don't care if we have a bad administration; however, "President" Biden is a full on criminal mafia type boss who is a career criminal, who has gotten people killed, who has taken laundered and hidden millions in plain sight, who has conducted treason of every way possible, who faked an election to get into office and who used the lie of student debt erasure to get the only votes he did get and who uses government agents to do the blatantly illegal deeds he is guilty of. there is a suggested punishment that every single American citizen has been charged with carrying out should someone in our government become corrupt and the judges and courts not be actively cleaning up. I won't say it here, even if it is the Declaration itself which prescribes it. but if Joe Biden has not committed enough treason, embarrassing blunders, and middle fingers enough to the world for the US to show just how tough we can be, then who the hell has? The trees at the White House and on the Hill should be filled with "strange fruit" to show that this is all getting carried away and we mean business...not our just sitting back and looking like dumb, gullible victims who are too fat and unintelligent to do anything about our nation's enemies. We should make the statement we were told to in this situation and show that we may have dropped the ball, but we are back to being the nation in charge whom you don't mess with.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Can you imagine the outrage if Hunter was granted even a single patent from China?

The report mentions on 2014 Hunter getting $3.5 million from a Russian oligarch...yet how many millions(or billionsl has Ivanka, Jared, Eric and Jr. received because of their daddy's presidency?

Where is the outage? Where is the claims of 'most corrupt ever'm

The hypocrisy here apparently keeps on growing.

ATS's slogan is no longer "Deny Ignorance", instead it is largely an echo chamber for the alt-right as we can see by who and what posts gets the most stars.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That is an excellent point. Trump has a case thrown out because of the appointment of a Special Counsel (which will most certainly be overruled), and the majority of this board seemed to agree.

That said, none of those applauding Cannon's premature dismissal of Trump's case have argued that Hunter Biden's case should also be dismissed because of the appointment of a Special Counsel.

...just another glaring hypocrisy I see with a certain demographic.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Comer is investigating Walz because he taught in China. And took trips there. No business. His assets have been released publicly and unlike Mike Johnson who claims he has no bank account,Walz has modest assets, no stock, etc. But he traveled there. Oh the horror.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Impeachable offenses include crimes.
For the simple minded...

ArtII. S4. 4.1 Overview of Impeachable Offenses. Article II, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

constitution.congress.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Comer is not taking up a vote to impeach. He does not have the evidence to do so. The point is moot.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

20 SHELL COMPANIES raked in 24 MILLION dollars
for JOE and his family between 2014-2019.

“To date, the House Oversight Committee has uncovered how the Bidens and their associates created over 20 shell companies – most of which were created when Joe Biden was Vice President – and raked in over $24 million dollars between 2014-2019. We’ve also identified nine members of the Biden family who have participated in or benefited from these business schemes. What were the Bidens selling to make all this money? Joe Biden himself.”

oversight.house.gov...

edit on 19-8-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

And if he had evidence to prove the President committed any type of crime or impeachable offense, he would have done so.

Not that hard, you get evidence of the offense and get a vote and if the vote shows there is enough to proceed, you start the impeachment proceedings. Happened 2x last Presidency

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

...none of those applauding Cannon's premature dismissal of Trump's case have argued that Hunter Biden's case should also be dismissed because of the appointment of a Special Counsel.

Wrong. As I have previously noted, if it is illegal or unjust it should get tried or dismissed, whether it's Hunter Biden or Donald Trump (or anyone else). "Who" it is doesn't matter. I don't want preferential treatment for anyone. Everyone, including you and I, should all be held to the same standard of law. No exceptions. If the same circumstances apply for Trump, then they should apply for Biden...provided these same circumstances apply to myself, yourself and every other legal citizen in this country.

The most unfortunate part about this whole conversation is the part about you and I. You see, we are both held to a much different standard than politicians, and this is not acceptable (regardless what color arm band someone wears).

However, don't let my objectivity blind your bias.

edit on 8/19/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Comer is not taking up a vote to impeach. He does not have the evidence to do so. The point is moot.

Comer is not taking up a vote to impeach. He does not have the votes of Democrats to do so. The point is moot.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

It is proven now, these are the FACTS.

Bank records that show the Biden family and their associates have received over 20 MILLION dollars from 23
DIFFERENT COMPANIES, including China and other foreign adversaries.

oversight.house.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join