It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Corrupt Administration in History!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: underpass61

How are you so naive to NOT understand the difference of working with investigators to make sure all classified material was accounted for and returned versus lying about having said classified material, denying investigators access to said classified materials, returning some but again lying about having more, showing off said classified documents to brag(Iran war plans), then hiding the classified documents from investigators and ones own lawyers, telling one's lawyer to 'pluck out' classified documents and among other things ordering subordinates to help hide the classified materials and destroy surveillance videos of the act ..

There's no proof at all Biden returned all the classified material. 😃😊

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Charlie Charlie Charlie.

Isn’t there a liberty tree in the garden of natural justice that could do with a little watering?

a reply to: charlest2

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Treason is not an official act.

Of course not. Treason is a charge that is proven in court, with evidence. The problem is, how can we get evidence that something the president did, in the name of a presidential act, was in fact not a presidential act but treason, if we can't scrutinize any act a president says was presidential?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Don't worry, Comer has already started investigations into Harris and one into Walz. He will keep you all irate for 3 years and end up again, just doing performative theater with no real proof or outcome.

Who cares?

The real question is....do you support Harris's catastrophic Communist economic plan?
edit on 19-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Okay...enough said...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

PM4U on DI

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
AND...if this was too mild for our doubters, then consider THIS...!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Agreed. The cancer has metastasized throughout the government body. It must be rebuilt from the ground up basically.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Agreed. The cancer has metastasized throughout the government body. It must be rebuilt from the ground up basically.

The catalyst that’ll initiate project 25.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

The catalyst that’ll initiate project 25.

Project Dominionism!!! 😃

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Your concerns mean nothing.

We've seen what makes you cheer....

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Biden and administration especially Mayorkas if nothing else should be charged with treason and accessory to human trafficking just for all the illegals they allowed into the country, he even flew them in and bussed them around the country. They allowed and facilitated women and children to be to be trafficked into the sex and labor trade, they’re complicit and guilty of trafficking. They’re also guilty of citizens that have been killed from non vetted illegals, as a direct result of them ignoring immigration law. Also guilty of illegals that have died getting here and that’ve died once they were here, also a result of this administration rolling out the red carpet to anyone that wanted to enter.

You have to be blind to ignore this and if you’ve continued to support this treasonous and criminal administration, you’re also complicit. You also have blood on your hands as well as partial responsibility for the deaths and destruction of people’s life’s as a result of this administrations action or lack of.

For what? Votes and your greed of power.

I know I’m probably sounding like a broken record on this particular subject and display of gross negligence of this administration but it irks me nonetheless and I find the fact it goes ignored disturbing and disgusting

I know most lefty’s here don’t care about any of those people even though you say you do, fact remains, you don’t.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why is it when I bring up the fact this administration is responsible for trafficking women and children into the sex and labor trade the lefty’s scatter like roaches and turn into crickets? Every time.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Is that was Project 2025 is? It may need to be delayed. Let's try a normal repair first. Replace the heads of agencies and corporations that don't have our best interests at heart.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wonder how many stolen hacked social security numbers are going to go to new illegals to either get jobs or to get benefits.
And here's an anecdote. Two weeks ago I was picking up my sister and niece for a visit. The halfway point is off I 80 in PA in a hick town in the middle of the state. We pulled in at the meet up spot, a quicky mart gas station. There were three vans, one was a small bus. About 20 men from Central America or Mexico. I'd lean towards central America from their looks. The vehicles had NY license plates. There was one 3 year old girl with them playing with one of the men. No women. No other children. They saw me doing a double take and loaded up and left. Now they may have been en route one way or the other, there are many farms around there for migrant picking. Heading west? Heading to NYC? One small girl?
edit on 21-8-2024 by Owlwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't think most people fully embrace the corruptible nature of the very positions where it doesn't matter who you put in the system will turn them. Or burn them. That's why have to return to the basics of government and completely replace the people and bureaucratic spider webs that tie everything up. It's all been turned to "do this for more money" without thought to consequences or even loyalties. Both it's purpose and reason to exist must be redefined as well as its limitations.
edit on 24-8-2024 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join