It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Illinois governor JB Pritzker was just crying about how Trump doesn’t know about grocery prices because he hasn’t been in a grocery store.
That is probably true about Trump not being in a grocery store but when you yourself are worth about 3.5 Billion then you probably haven’t been in a grocery store either.
These dems are so out of whack it’s amazing their cult members even believe them anymore.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I still think there needs to be a way to make credit cards linked to whom and policies you voted for. You vote for HArris, you get all the Harris prices, taxes etc when you use the card. Or you can use your Trump card. And you’re locked in until the next election.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Doug Emhoff, the pro-Zionist and AIPAC lobbyist, is going to speak soon.
Think he’ll get booed or does he get a pass?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Doug Emhoff, the pro-Zionist and AIPAC lobbyist, is going to speak soon.
Think he’ll get booed or does he get a pass?

He just said one of the most attractive things about Kamala is her LAUGH. "I love that laugh!"...and the entire audience clapped loudly.

Hmmmm 😒

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Filled to the brim with people at the DNC.
Filled to the brim with people at the site of the RNC.
Simultaneously.

I do believe they epically trolled lil Don.
Fricking hilarious.

Where is Trump today?
Skimming campaign cash into one of his LLC’s?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The Illinois governor JB Pritzker was just crying about how Trump doesn’t know about grocery prices because he hasn’t been in a grocery store.
That is probably true about Trump not being in a grocery store but when you yourself are worth about 3.5 Billion then you probably haven’t been in a grocery store either.
These dems are so out of whack it’s amazing their cult members even believe them anymore.

When you have a former President who has no "slime" on him, the illogical JB Pritzker statements are the best Democrats can do to attack him.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
For some who watched Barack Obama's speech tonight, and wonder why he attacks former President Donald Trump so vehemently...

The "elites" aren't against Donald Trump being President again due to "mean tweets". Only the minion Democrats care about such superficial things.

The elites have done ILLEGAL THINGS that Donald Trump VOWS to legally expose. That's why they fight against him...and say crazy things like, "Trump will destroy our Democracy!". Obama displayed how top level crooks react. As did Biden last night.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

He was in Howell MI. A town with a long KKK history, that even I do not like to go to for any reason, who just recently hosted a Nazi/White Nationlist rally, he spoke at a closed event at the police station. He rambled as usual and informed us women that we are getting raped by illegals when we leave the house to get bread.
edit on 20-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Sounded like the same dribble to me so far.

Lots of talk while ignoring reality.

None of these "empathic" speakers have mentioned the 24 shootings of Blacks/Hispanics by Blacks/Hispanics, within 10 miles of the DNC convention, since it started yesterday morning.

edit on 2082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

He was in Howell MI. A town with a long KKK history, that even I do not like to go to for any reason, who just recently hosted a Nazi/White Nationlist rally, he spoke at a closed event at the police station. He rambled as usual and informed us women that we are getting raped by illegals when we leave the house to get bread.

Worse than raped. These 14 deaths of Americans were caused by Illegal Aliens who had the red carpet rolled out for them by Biden-Harris.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

The words of one candidate for President bothers you more than the actions of people invited into the country by another candidate for President...the sitting President and Vice President.

That's horrible, Frogs453. Prayers 4 your heart. 🙏

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
For some who watched Barack Obama's speech tonight, and wonder why he attacks former President Donald Trump so vehemently...

The "elites" aren't against Donald Trump being President again due to "mean tweets". Only the minion Democrats care about such superficial things.

The elites have done ILLEGAL THINGS that Donald Trump VOWS to legally expose. That's why they fight against him...and say crazy things like, "Trump will destroy our Democracy!". Obama displayed how top level crooks react. As did Biden last night.

I think there is a lot of truth in that.

When Rachel Maddow says Trump will lock her in prison the knee jerk reaction is to think she's saying he'll lock up journalist for speaking the truth, but I think she is genuinely scared she will go to prison because she has legitimately done things that if exposed would land her there.

These people aren't just afraid their globalist agenda will be derailed, they are scared of being locked up for serious crimes.

And that is why they believe in the mantra "by any means necessary". When your life is on the line anything goes.

edit on 5311123America/Chicagopm20 by 5thHead because: 👮

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Total mic drop moment for Trump after a ridiculous reporter asks him why he came to a town “linked to white supremacy.”

TRUMP: Who was here in 2021?

REPORTER: Joe Biden

TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you, everybody

(Cheers)
redstate.com...

x.com... b5dc89324e4b07a5d1ffba46b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcms.redstate.com%2Fposts

The video is excellent 👌

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Look. I'll never take anything a self proclaimed "proud racist" as you stated you are seriously.

Would you like a link to follow someone who posts arrests daily of cops,pastors, youth ministers doing this s**t daily? I'm guessing no, as these 1000s don't matter to you. It only matters to you now as a political cudgel.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I bet they’re in white sheets, pointy hats and burning crosses, right?🙄🙄🙄

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Look. I'll never take anything a self proclaimed "proud racist" as you stated you are seriously.

Would you like a link to follow someone who posts arrests daily of cops,pastors, youth ministers doing this s**t daily? I'm guessing no, as these 1000s don't matter to you. It only matters to you now as a political cudgel.

“After speaking on the DNC main stage last night, Harris campaign surrogate Governor Andy Beshear went on national television this morning and explicitly called for a member of Senator Vance's family to be raped.

His comments are disgusting, vile, and should not be tolerated in American politics. We call on Kamala Harris to immediately repudiate Governor Beshear's comments and demonstrate that regardless of partisan disagreements, this kind of violent rhetoric has no place in our public discourse." JD Vance Communications Director

Maybe the democrats should put down the cudgel.
Beshear is a dirty rat for saying that in front of millions of people.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Simultaneously.

Fricking hilarious.

Where is Trump today?

He's doing a podcast with Theo Von
( comedian).

Which was actually goodish for him.
edit on C202488America/Chicago2024-08-20T23:52:30-05:00312024Tue, 20 Aug 2024 23:52:30 -0500 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

There's some truth to that.

And when the MSM keeps saying Trump is a threat to our democracy they are speaking the truth.

You just have to realize when they use the word "our", they are talking about what the MSM has decided not the public.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: WeMustCare

I think there is a lot of truth in that.

When Rachel Maddow says Trump will lock her in prison the knee jerk reaction is to think she's saying he'll lock up journalist for speaking the truth, but I think she is genuinely scared she will go to prison because she has legitimately done things that if exposed would land her there.

These people aren't just afraid their globalist agenda will be derailed, they are scared of being locked up for serious crimes.

And that is why they believe in the mantra "by any means necessary". When your life is on the line anything goes.

People are so focused on personalities and frivolous things, they don't realize the gravity of really important revelations and occurrances.

In October 2020, Trump told assembled reporters, "We Caught the Deep State. We've Caught them all!". About a month later, Trump and Attorney General Barr published new Federal Execution methods to be used against domestic traitors to America.

Americans focused on frills and personalities, never grasp the scope and reason, even when I put video of Trump's words to the assembled reporters, followed by his DOJ execution orders, in the same paragraph.

Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi...and all the other top people screaming about an end to America (democracy) if Trump is elected again, are focused on WHAT MATTERS. Their crimes will be exposed and they'll be arrested. If found guilty, they may be executed.

Most (99%) citizens don't have a clue about the above. But if all goes as planned, they will next year.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Simultaneously.

Fricking hilarious.

Where is Trump today?

He's doing a podcast with Theo Von
( comedian).

Which was actually goodish for him.

Thank you. Not sure who the podcaster is, but I’ll look him up.
Seems that he’s done, and he might be realizing it finally.
He’s doing very questionable things. Even more than usual.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Trump's personal mouthpiece at Fox, Jesse Watters, was resurrecting the birther claims yesterday. Trump deserves no quarter from the Obamas after all the crap he's put them through.
edit on 21-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join