It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Many missed this Michelle gem . . .

sooo clever to use the standard BS of saying Democrats never do what they always do 🤣🤣

MICHELLE OBAMA: “We don’t cheat others to get ahead. We don’t get to change the rules so we always win”

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody watch the pathetic Bill Clinton mess? lol lol 🤣

Bill is 30 years older than Donald Trump isn't he? He sure looked and talked like it.

He's 78.

I hope I look as good as he does when I hopefully get to that age.

Why that attack?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Dandandat3

I get it. The Dems are the adults in the room and are held to a higher standard. But still, I'm going to call out the fact that the RNC was the same thing. The difference being that the DNC has a way more positive energy.

What higher standard? Not sure how a party that’s morally bankrupt can obtain a higher ground. Adults in the room? Phttt. That’s a steamy pile of horse manure. Do you have any idea how many women and children y’all have forced into the sex trade and into sweat shops with your open border bs? Do you know how many deaths in the US you’re responsible for by flooding this country with fentanyl, you’ve destroyed countless families life’s forever with your open borders. Dems aren’t adults when they allow these horrific things to transpire, they’re soulless scum and it all gets swept under the rug by your party and the media. Y’all ignore as if it’s not happening or as though it never happened but it’s very real to many.

You should really come to terms that you’re supporting the party that promotes this and thinks it’s okay. Maybe take some of that positive energy your yapping about and actually make a positive change for some of these people’s life’s you have completely destroyed and who you keep saying you care about.
edit on 22-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Anybody watch the pathetic Bill Clinton mess? lol lol 🤣

Bill is 30 years older than Donald Trump isn't he? He sure looked and talked like it.

He's 78.

I hope I look as good as he does when I hopefully get to that age.

Why that attack?

Because my Democrat wife mentioned when Bill was talking, "He really has visibly aged in speaking and body language. Hillary looked a lot better."

I turned from my desk to look at Bill on the TV she was watching and said, "He's a party animal. Burns you out faster. Colin Powel mentioned how Bill was banging bimbos in their NYC apartment whenever Hillary was out of town."

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Many missed this Michelle gem . . .

sooo clever to use the standard BS of saying Democrats never do what they always do 🤣🤣

MICHELLE OBAMA: “We don’t cheat others to get ahead. We don’t get to change the rules so we always win”

And Oprah said Democrats understand that sacrifice is necessary, so everyone is taken care of. That heifer is worth over a billion dollars, yet lecturing people about "sacrificing".

Democrat leaders in our society are MENTALLY DERANGED. 🤪

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
WHO will you watch tonight?

KAMALA?

-or-

BEARS vs CHIEFS football?

Chiefs fans are not happy over the DNC pre-empting the game in their local market. Democrats have taken over the local TV station, and they have forced the NFL Network to not show the game in the Kansas City market.

Local FOX TV (Channel 32) will carry the game here in Chicago, however. They gave the DNC a big middle (fuk you!) finger, just because they could.
😈

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

GO Bears! 😊

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

GO Bears! 😊

My TV is tuned to the Bears vs Chiefs. Hopefully people in Kansas City found a way to watch their Super Bowl team tonight.

GO Bears! 😎

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Kamala's surprise guest singer is named!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Here's the strategy!!!! 🤣🤣

Every Democrat interviewed said that Kamala Harris should NOT release her policy platforms prior to the election.

These people literally just want to walk blindly into Communism.

I think even the dumbest Democrats understand the damage to come when Kamala's administration orders stores to pay a minimum of $18 per hour -and- keep bread under $2.00 per loaf!

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Re: www.foxnews.com...

CNN Analyst last night regarding the DNC speakers: "Democrats are blaming everything on Trump, even though they have been in the White House for 12 of the last 16 years."

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Chicago news says law enforcement is beefing up their protection of Kamala.

I got news for law enforcement.

Nobody wants to hurt a weak loser who makes zero waves.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Fake news!!! Nobody, effn NOOOOBODY is trying to kill Kamala.

Half of America doesn't even know who "Harris " is.

Until you say, "the black female VP", most are like deer in headlights.

"Harris? Who's "harris"?" Ohhh, "cam-ah-lah"? Depending on how it's pronounced, they may figure it out. Ka-ma-la, Kah-mah-lah, camel-lah,...

Anyway, I doubt most countries or any evil faction, even know wtf she is.

She's in no danger. Guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   

GO Bears! 😊

Bears Beat the Super Bowl Champions tonight!

How did Kamala do?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Do you think she would annoy diners at restaurants like candidate Joe used to do? People would literally change tables, or look the other way if they saw Biden's shadow coming towards them.

This photo is a good example: x.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Don’t be nervous. lol.

Donald the doomslinger is trying to figure out how to get out of the debate now.

It was great acceptance speech when not viewed through tangerine colored glasses.
She looked very comfortable and confident.
Hope 45 has retirement plans squared away.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join