It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is the firebrand 14 million Democrats voted for to face Donald Trump in November.

Biden yells: "TRUMP SUPPORTERS CAN'T THINK OR READ VERY WELL!!!"

More: www.breitbart.com...

Depending on how coup-coconspirator Kamala does on Thursday, Democrat leaders may regret replacing a higher-rated candidate, with a lower-rated candidate.

edit on 2082024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Barack and Michelle Obama speak at the convention tonight.

Former President Obama will have to tell a ton of lies when describing how Joe gracefully turned the reins over to Kamala because she's better suited to beat old man Trump.

Detailed Articled Here: www.thedailybeast.com...

🤡

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27
I'm sorry to break in like this, but I live alone. Are there still any sane people out there?

I've been keeping up with this live DNC thingie tonight. (Off and on - I've also been re-organizing my pantry, and you know important things come first.) The Democrats keep talking about this "Project 2025" thing over and over and over, ad infinitum. I hear them talking about it all the time. I've also heard that Donald Trump is continually being associated with it. So, just who is it that is supposedly pushing this thing? 'Cause it sure seems like it's the Democrats pushing it, as much as they keep talking about it.

Am I mistaken about something?

They may be planning on using some it themselves on a "subliminal" agenda. 😃

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Every member of Joe Biden's household (except Hunter) is speaking tonight, before Joe takes the stage. I'm surprised none of them are on the stage calling out Democrat leaders for forcing Joe to resign the Presidency on 1/20/2025.

I wouldn't/couldn't be so gracious. 😡

It's all part of their soft landing deal. The exposures are getting real. The whole Family is one bitter tub of lard now. 😊

They are being forced to speak to the script. 😀

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Bomb threats called into 4 Chicago hotels used for DNC: report
🤣😃💥💣

CHICAGO — At least four Chicago hotels were the subject of a bomb threat Tuesday on the second day of the Democratic National Convention, according to a report.

Police responded with K9 dogs to at least one of the hotels following an email claiming there would be pipe bombs at the buildings, Fox 32 Chicago reported.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Fyi, 24 people have been shot within 15 miles of the convention center, already this week this week.

heyjackass.com...

Will Obama mention this violence against mostly black people in his hometown, during his speech tonight?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well wh'd'a'ya'know 🤣

Cook County State’s Attorney Preemptively Announces that DNC Protesters Will Not Be Prosecuted

Soros-backed Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx preemptively announced that she will not prosecute protesters who are “peaceful” at the Democratic National Convention (DNC).

This sudden turn toward leniency runs against what she claimed in April, Wirepoints reported.

Despite the attention to “peaceful” protesters, Foxx also announced ahead of time that she will not prosecute anyone arrested for misdemeanors — such as disorderly conduct, public demonstration, unlawful gathering, criminal trespass to state-supported land, and even curfew charges.

The policy is not new, though. The prosecutor, who was given a $408,000 donation from a George Soros super PAC in 2016, . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Fyi, 24 people have been shot within 15 miles of the convention center, already this week this week.

heyjackass.com...

Will Obama mention this violence against mostly black people in his hometown, during his speech tonight?

Some kind'a close to Obama's old house (5046 S Greenwood) 😀

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
News now: The Kamala Kampaign has reportedly declined to debate Trump on The FoxNews Forum!!!!! 🤣

Trump: Kamala Harris Refuses To Participate In Fox News Debate

Former President Donald Trump says that Vice President Kamala Harris’s team told his campaign that she would not be participating in the Fox News presidential debate scheduled for September 4th.

On Monday, Trump posted on Truth Social, saying that Harris would not be participating in the Fox debate that would have been moderated by anchors Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum in Pennsylvania.

“I am not surprised by this development because I feel that she knows it is very difficult, at best, for her to defend her record setting Flip-Flopping on absolutely everything she once believed in, including her statements that THERE WILL BE NO FRACKING IN PENNSYLVANIA and her HORRIBLE Performance on the Border,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s Running Mate Says They Are Considering Dropping Out and Endorsing Donald Trump — DNC PLANTED INSIDERS IN THEIR CAMPAIGN! And There’s More…

This is huge exciting news!

Robert F. Kennedy’s running mate, Nicole Shanahan, told the Impact Theory platform that they are considering dropping out of the presidential race and endorsing Donald Trump.

Nicole Shanahan also told Impact Theory, “We were sabotaged!” during her conversation that was posted on Tuesday morning.

Nicole Shanahan: “You know, there are two options we’re looking at and one is, staying in forming that new party. But we run the risk of a Kamala Harris and Walz presidency, because we draw votes from Trump, we draw more votes from Trump. Or, we walk away right now and join forces with Donald Trump and, you know, we walk away from that and explain to our base why we’re making this decision.”

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: WeMustCare

See my post in the Woodward thread.

She's getting replaced.

You wish. No she isn't !

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

This delegate nomination at the DNC has been the silliest thing I've seen in a while lol. It's funny watching the crowd act like they're energized too. One other thing, why do they all look weird?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Flag burnings happening outside. They're burning U.S. and Israel Flags. ☠️

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Kamala in Milwaukee for her own rally again.

What! During Obama's speech at The Convention?

What ARE they doing? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The interviews with some of The Delegates are deluxe. NONE of them seem to get it with the economic policies !! 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   
lol people should tune in just to admire the sheer hilarity of this.

It’s gold.

Not sure how the random collective group of indigenous folk from “Easter island” got in the middle of this convention but they’re looking fierce and angry on the mic.

Or the hologrammed projection of “Chef BOYARDEE” on the mic endorsing his next newly revised version of Italian Sausage Ravioli with the production line coming out of pelosi’s b*tthole.

Overall, breathtaking and wholesome nonetheless.

edit on 20-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OhOh!

Police just declared one of the protests to be illegal!!

They gave the order to disperse!!

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The are no darn protestors they are hamas terrorist, I am sure they will change their mind if the "peaceful" terrorist decided to do you know terrorism.

The democrats will scatter like cockroaches.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Getting to hot, I am sure the police got the tip that the protestors have know terrorist within their ranks.

Darn democrats are rally that dumb and stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join