It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2024 Democratic National Convention - August 19th thru 22nd in Chicago.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Democrats have been duped and done exactly what they point their fingers at us and claim we'd do, but they're too ignorant to see it.

This DNC is pure comedy gold so far. From putting up a wall and requiring an ID to get in, to still talking about Trump constantly without a single policy idea outside of the ones they copied from Trump.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I wasn't even a glisten in my old man's eye in 1968 so I've never looked into this, but what's the cutoff limit on kicking a loser out and replacing them?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Democrats have been duped and done exactly what they point their fingers at us and claim we'd do, but they're too ignorant to see it.

This DNC is pure comedy gold so far. From putting up a wall and requiring an ID to get in, to still talking about Trump constantly without a single policy idea outside of the ones they copied from Trump.

The MSNBC panel is angry that Americans have TRUMP and KAMALA tied overall. "How can the sitting incumbents not be far ahead of an indicted traitor to democracy!?!"

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
BIDEN flew to Chicago at 4pm, then took a NEW presidential helicopter to Soldier Field (Bears football stadium), then was driven to the Convention center.

He has that "Where Are We?" look, getting off the helicopter doesn't he: www.politico.com...

The PROTECTOR OF AMERICA. Pray.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The DEI candidate is speaking now.

She said they should celebrate Joe's historic presidency.

She looked like this walking out.....

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hillary got that right. Joe's Presidency was/is indeed "historic".

Correctly labeled by Congress today as the Most Corrupt Administration in the History of America.

ATS Thread on the Congressional Report: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Compared to Joe Biden, President Richard Nixon was an angel! 😨

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
(Raw Feed) U.S. President Joe Biden is being HANDLED like a drugged puppet, as he enters the Convention Center earlier this afternoon to get acclimated. It's sad to watch. He was forced to resign, effective 1/20/2025.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I had to turn it off when the bartender started talking.

Crazy thing is...she's smarter than Harris.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Jill doesn't smile anymore.

Meanwhile Nancy is with Jake Tapper
"I did what I had to do".

This party is over.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just think, Kamala has to follow former messiah Barack Obama, and the woman Democrats wanted as Joe Biden's replacement, Michelle Obama. Both of them speak before Kamala. She will be SO BORING on Thursday night.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Jill doesn't smile anymore.

Meanwhile Nancy is with Jake Tapper
"I did what I had to do".

This party is over.

You're right!

The "JOY" balloon is losing air fast.🎈

As expected - a 2019 Deja vu: thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The DEI candidate is speaking now.

She said they should celebrate Joe's historic presidency.

She looked like this walking out.....

Hillary lost, but is giving Kamala advice for winning? 😒

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A Sad Fact Democrats Accept as NORMAL..

Within 15 miles of the DNC convention, a person is shot every 2.50 MINUTES, 24-hours @ day.

Source: heyjackass.com...

I wonder if this Democrat-led city is delivering more abortions, or more getting shot, this week?

😨

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
WHAT MATTERS:

Groceries that cost $261 in Jan 2021, now cost $316.

President Harris will make that inflation even higher in 2025 by letting the Trump tax cuts expire... and by implementing "The Maduro" plan for Venezuela's economy, here at home.

READ ALL ABOUT IT: www.westernjournal.com...

Biden-Harris-Walz are BAD FOR AMERICA and AMERICANS.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry to break in like this, but I live alone. Are there still any sane people out there?

I've been keeping up with this live DNC thingie tonight. (Off and on - I've also been re-organizing my pantry, and you know important things come first.) The Democrats keep talking about this "Project 2025" thing over and over and over, ad infinitum. I hear them talking about it all the time. I've also heard that Donald Trump is continually being associated with it. So, just who is it that is supposedly pushing this thing? 'Cause it sure seems like it's the Democrats pushing it, as much as they keep talking about it.

Am I mistaken about something?

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Jill Biden now telling how her deceased stepson BEAU BIDEN sat at the dinner table telling the family how "Special" Kamala Harris is and how bright her future will be.

No Fact Checker Can Confirm or Deny This. 😒

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Every member of Joe Biden's household (except Hunter) is speaking tonight, before Joe takes the stage. I'm surprised none of them are on the stage calling out Democrat leaders for forcing Joe to resign the Presidency on 1/20/2025.

I wouldn't/couldn't be so gracious. 😡

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   
While Biden is speaking the audience seems to be looking like, and thinking...

"Bring back Joe! We're here because 14 million Americans voted for Joe."

Kamala not getting mentioned much.
edit on 1982024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
After President Biden's great speech tonight, the CBS News panel was pretty much stunned. They spoke for less than a minute, then turned it back over to whatever local stations show at 11:23pm (central).

The coup against Biden was due to a single, less than satisfactory debate performance, it seems.

America can NOT trust the Democrats (Kamala/Obama/Pelosi/Schumer and more), who forced Joe Biden to stop seeking re-election! THEY ARE PATHETIC.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Democrats moved Joe Biden back to the 11:30pm (Eastern) time slot for speaking.

Source: gettr.com...

Even though it was late, Biden did a good job. So good, there will be a ton of Democrats wanting him to cancel his agreement to resign on 1/20/2025. (Remember: Biden got 14 million votes this year. Kamala got NONE.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join