It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Nazis invading Russia? Nightingale Battalion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Good morning Imhere.

Down with Putin's piss-poor scum invasion farce and freedom to Ukraine.

As to the frustrated part well by the looks of it thats you and Mad Vlad ticking that box today.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Winter is coming, Imhere. Soon there will be time to put on your favorite socks.

edit on 17-8-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So, according to you, Ukrainians are Nazis and anyone on here who supports their defence of their country against Putin's War against them is a Nazi sympathieser?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Sounds rather familiar does it not?

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

IDK, Like imagery with nazi birds and black sun designs isn't a persuasive argument that they share the ideology. Sure they ripped off the design intentionally, but you don't know.

This doesn't seem very Nazi-like.

There's the Star of David Insignia beside the Ukraine flag and above the tilted altered Nazi one. Kinda seems like it has it has nothing to do with antisemitism. Just Nationalism. Which gets embraced when someone invades you.

This doesn't line up with Nazi either.

m.jpost.com...

Ever seen 1930s Art Deco facades at US government buildings?

Nazi-like eagles make for powerful iconography.

The rule of thumb there is the GOOD Nazi-like Eagles face left and the BAD Nazi eagles face right. So, as long as the head of the eagle in the Azov Brigade faces left, they are good Nazi-like Eagles.

That's actually a joke, Nazi Eagles faced both ways. But good eagles never face right.

It's a freaking bird.
edit on 17-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Azov is cool. They are very friendly to Poland. There's quite a long history of co-operation with the Polish nationalists:

These are noble people. They even visited Warsaw to put flowers at the memorial dedicated to the victims of Volhynia. What differentiates them from such movements like Svoboda or the Right Sector is that they are less radical, more co-operative and less prone to the historical revisionism. Neither are they fixated on the Bandera/UPA thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Annnnd the usual Pro Zelensky crowd is here lol

They hate to see the little Nazi orgy fest there that’s been exposed.

Like a frustrated child stomping its feet with fingers in the ears “moooom where’s Biden??? they’re showing Ukrainian Nazi nationalism!! this isn’t what BBC and Rachael Maddow has been telling us!!!!”

lol

Once again the Nighttingale one is LACKING the lines of the panzer Div one. we all know you will deny this until the heat death of the universe. I dislike PUTIN and Zelensky,but russia is clearly the aggressor,and donbass should be made a wasteland and given to russia.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think Imhere hobbled off into the sunset.

After Degradation33 kneecapped his hate-filled rants about nazis.

With cold hard facts and pictures.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It’s funny how the reddit Ukraine mega circlejerk thread felt the need to get defensive showing a random pic of 2 guys hugging each other. Yet, one of em will apparently bounce back walking down Bandera renamed streets with torches and pitchforks lol

I guess there could be some desperate new age woke trend where people will start bringing back swastikas and say “it doesn’t represent that… it’s just a starfish triangle bruh”

lol

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Azov is cool. They are very friendly to Poland. There's quite a long history of co-operation with the Polish nationalists:

These are noble people. They even visited Warsaw to put flowers at the memorial dedicated to the victims of Volhynia. What differentiates them from such movements like Svoboda or the Right Sector is that they are less radical, more co-operative and less prone to the historical revisionism. Neither are they fixated on the Bandera/UPA thing.

Wholesome.

Picture looks like a gathering of “noble” masked teenagers about to go on a looting spree at a mall

Perhaps looking for independence inside a Walmart.

edit on 17-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Perhaps if they are part of a military unit they simply dont wish to be identified.

Present geopolitical climate and all that jazz.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Picture looks like a gathering of “noble” masked teenagers about to go on a looting spree at a mall.

Nope. It was a peaceful demonstration of Azov and Polish ONR against Pierre Morel's peace plan for Donbass. I would drop you a link but I know that, contrary to RT, you won't bother to use Google translate.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Whatever the usual suspects are denying :

Ukraine has a big issue with glorification of Nazism that is ingrained in their newish culture and since the 2014 putch/CIA backed color revolution those scum have been enabled to circling higher decision making superheroes. The west condemned them for years before the conflict. It's been all over documented. Heck, they I doctrinale the kids from young age on with the ideology of worship of SS Bandera. Denying facts is pure ignorance. Of course Russia message of denazification is a bit blown out of proportion for the sake of war propaganda.

Does Russia have similar bad apples ? Surely, but it's not deeply ingrained in their culture. Can't compare the two unless you're afraid of Putin hiding under your bed like the shaking Andy.

Ukraine is an utterly retarded country imho. Destruction is their fate as they got sucked with joy into the US criminal geopolitical games.

And for those critiquing Hamas using the word Nazi against Israhell... Well. There is no other nation than Israhell in modern time that did as evil as German Nazis. So the parallel is more than justified for once.

By the way, Israel has no right to exist, as much as any other country. It's just a stupid political argument. On the other side it is recognized that populations have the right over self-determination, hence why Israel is a criminal state.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Popoll

Does Russia have similar bad apples ? Surely, but it's not deeply ingrained in their culture.

Oh really? Let's ignore the reviving cult of Soviet criminals fervently supported by the authorities. During Putin's reign, 95 monuments of Stalin were raised and last year a new monument of Dzerzhinsky was put up in front of SVR headquarters. And you're saying it's not deeply ingrained in their culture?

Ukraine is an utterly retarded country imho.

You're entitled to your "honest opinion." Just be kind enough not to distort facts, please.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Ukraine has a big issue with glorification of Nazism.

(Snip)

By the way, Israel has no right to exist.

(Snip)

The internet has a big issue with glorifying trolling.
I'm glad no one trolls on the internet.
edit on 18-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Does Russia have similar bad apples ? Surely, but it's not deeply ingrained in their culture. Can't compare the two unless you're afraid of Putin hiding under your bed like the shaking Andy.

One minute you lot are claiming Russian and Ukrainian society are essentially the same thing similar people, and that Russia have a right to invade and occupy their territory.

And then go on to suggest we cannot compare the two countries or that they have completely different cultures.

If Putin and his scum invasion force succeed Ukraine as a sovereign nation will no longer exist.

I think we can tell who is ""utterly ret@rded"" and that would be Mad Vlad, and anyone else special enough to entertain his bullc@p.

Give your head a shake and return to bed, which is probably for the best, given the nonsense you're coming away with.
edit on 18-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JadedGhost

A Nightingale is species of bird.

And then we have this.

The national animal of Ukraine is the common nightingale. It holds a very important place in national folklore and legend and is very common throughout the country. It can be found in many different environments in Ukraine and is one of the most recognizable in the country. They are known for their powerful song.

Does the Ukrainian Nightingale, by any chance, fly around wearing nazi symbols?

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

The battalion is called Nightingale Battalion, in which Dymtro is the commander.

Do they claim to be Nazis?

Is that a pre-requisite? I don't have their phone number to call and ask...I'd imagine though they're very hateful...But that's assumptive.

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So, according to you, Ukrainians are Nazis and anyone on here who supports their defence of their country against Putin's War against them is a Nazi sympathieser?

Well, according to me, the OP, specifically the Nightingale battalion...and Azov.

While we all debate the ideological tendancies of Ukrainian youth, I know actual neo-nazis from America that went on the run from the FBI and ended up in either Romania or Ukraine for "training".

a reply to: twistedpuppy

How do you go from it being okay to wear symbols the nazis wore, to saying isn't it beautiful that they laid flowers down at a grave of victims of genocide?

I love the optics of that, obviously, staged photo.

Side note to the "Eagle iconography". I wrote an in-depth article on the Fasces that I shared, I believe on the 1st or 2nd page. The Roman eagle is another sign of "Republicanism" or what I would technically call "Actual Fascism", meaning representative republicanism.

The eagle is, in fact, a symbol of the nazis, because of the very fact that Italy and Germany sought to remake the "Holy Roman Empire" and "Roman Empire" in Germany and Italy respectively. I'm in no way saying the iconography originated in Nazi germany, but the ideology that created the 3rd reich and fascist Italy comes from Ancient Rome.

Anywho
edit on J30824 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on J30824 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

republicans are not nazis.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Did a time machine get invented and go back 100 years?

How are Nazi's who were defeated in World War Two, end up in modern Russia and Ukraine war?!

There are no literal Nazi's alive any more unless you count Soros and company, because he's the only living freaking Nazi alive financing the bs.

So unless Ukraine is being funded and trained by Soros and his time machine minions, I seriously doubt GERMAN NAZI'S are fighting on the Ukrainian and Russian border...

🙄

Not everything is a "Nazi symbol" swastika, sometimes things are just things and people go too far with Pareidolia and their imagination.

There's no Nazis today, if there are they're in Gaza fighting Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join