It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Nazis invading Russia? Nightingale Battalion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is it my imagination, or did the authentic Nazis lose power in mid-1945 ?

And none of these people yapping about Nazis today have a clue. It is just a buzzword for them.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think it's a safe bet, that in just about any first-world nation around the globe, there will be some form of neo-Nazism doing the rounds.

But they are a very small element comparatively speaking and in no way reminiscent of the bastards from the 1930s.

A buzzword for those who wish to entertain fascism or dictatorship i suppose.

edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

And none of these people yapping about Nazis today have a clue. It is just a buzzword for them.

Cheers

Apparently Azov and ones LARPing for Bandera Nazi SS didn’t get the memo lol

originally posted by: peretc96
A State Duma deputy will pay 5 million rubles to catch these youtu.be... "cosplay" lovers who are torturing a 74-year-old disabled person, they will have a real laugh

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Do you not get tired of typing the same words?

Feck getting stuck in a lift(elevator) with you Imhere that's all I'm going to say.

edit on 16-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

Cheers

A State Duma deputy will pay 5 million rubles to catch these youtu.be... "cosplay" lovers who are torturing a 74-year-old disabled person, they will have a real laugh

Before you rush in to make a complete fool of yourself, for once do some research.

The cited video comes from the YouTube channel belonging to Mikhail Negmatov, a Muslim war correspondent coming from Kotelniki. He's Russian.

Muslim military correspondent and public figure Ko4a (Mikhail Negmatov) presented a Russian flag with signatures of Muslim and Christian SVO fighters to a historical Moscow mosque. According to Mikhail, he recently returned from his latest trip to the SVO zone as part of a group of like-minded people. The volunteers visited the Luhansk and Kharkov fronts and handed over humanitarian aid to our fighters.

Mikhail Negmatov converted to Islam about 4 years ago. He runs a YouTube channel called Ko4aTV and is involved in social and charitable activities. As a resident of the Kotelniki microdistrict, he takes part in the activities of the local religious community. During the high-profile raids on Muslim prayer houses, he participated in a dialogue with government officials and local residents. 

islamnews.ru...

The text is in Russian.

Unless you can post a link to the primary source, that is the actual Ukrainian video, I will be calling you out for your ignorance and reluctance to verify given information. Go believe any crap you find on the internet.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

originally posted by: Imhere

Cheers

Before you rush in to make a complete fool of yourself, for once do some research.

The cited video comes from the YouTube channel belonging to Mikhail Negmatov, a Muslim war correspondent coming from Kotelniki. He's Russian.

Muslim military correspondent and public figure Ko4a (Mikhail Negmatov) presented a Russian flag with signatures of Muslim and Christian SVO fighters to a historical Moscow mosque. According to Mikhail, he recently returned from his latest trip to the SVO zone as part of a group of like-minded people. The volunteers visited the Luhansk and Kharkov fronts and handed over humanitarian aid to our fighters.

Mikhail Negmatov converted to Islam about 4 years ago. He runs a YouTube channel called Ko4aTV and is involved in social and charitable activities. As a resident of the Kotelniki microdistrict, he takes part in the activities of the local religious community. During the high-profile raids on Muslim prayer houses, he participated in a dialogue with government officials and local residents. 

islamnews.ru...

The text is in Russian.

Unless you can post a link to the primary source, that is the actual Ukrainian video, I will be calling you out for your ignorance and reluctance to verify given information. Go believe any crap you find on the internet.

Not sure about “Mikhail Negmatov” the YouTube video seems an edited/shortened version of it. Here’s another video of it.

x.com...

edit on 16-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Aussie Cossack? Seriously? Another Russian propagandist? Look dear, if the Ukrainians actually made that video, it should be somewhere on their social media. Because if it's an Ukrainian video, then why does it solely exist on Russian social media, shared only by Russians?

C'mon, find me that pearl. Yandex is your friend.

Otherwise, I will treat your "revelations" for what they are worth. That is less than one ruble.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The epitome of a one-trick pony.
Nauseatingly tedious, boring, predictable......and wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Russian bots don’t get tired.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Feck getting stuck in a lift(elevator) with you Imhere that's all I'm going to say.

Says the one who posts “down with Russian scum, up with Azov Bandera LARPers” in basically every thread RT or when someone posts something that’s not pro Zelensky lol

Do you get tired?

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Aussie Cossack? Seriously? Another Russian propagandist? Look dear, if the Ukrainians actually made that video, it should be somewhere on their social media. Because if it's an Ukrainian video, then why does it solely exist on Russian social media, shared only by Russians?

C'mon, find me that pearl. Yandex is your friend.

Otherwise, I will treat your "revelations" for what they are worth. That is less than one ruble.

You always have “pearls” dangling in your face, like this thread lol.

And yet you always try to downplay anything about the Nazi LARPers there. Because apparently you hate/afraid of the Russians more

Got Andy avoiding to Google map search Stepan Bandera, and wants me to do it for him.

Guessing because he’ll see all the streets renamed after the loser and monuments dotted around etc. And somehow will get offended or something.

Apparently, the MSM grip is too tight and the Russian hate is too much/lopsided. Where some are unable to view the situation from a broader view point literally

Hilarious

You can save your rubles.

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Russian bots don’t get tired.

Says the one that jumps into all Trump threads sticking up for Biden and now Harris. Even though you’re not from the U.S.

lol

Thoughts about the thread/nazi orgy fest currently in Ukraine?

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

How would you know, you pulling ip’s? It’s like your activated any time Russia, Ukraine or Putin is mentioned.

Also, yes I do have an opinion on the Thread, 4th post on page 1. The battalion is obviously named after a bird… nothing to do with Nazis.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

How would you know, you pulling ip’s? It’s like your activated any time Russia, Ukraine or Putin is mentioned.

Also, yes I do have an opinion on the Thread, 4th post on page 1. The battalion is obviously named after a bird… nothing to do with Nazis.

Named after just a bird?

The Nightingale Battalion (Ukrainian Батальйон Соловей or Батальйон Нахтігаль) was a military association of national-Ukrainian volunteers founded in the spring of 1941 by the German defense military association of national-Ukrainian volunteers in World War II. It was set up by the German Wehrmacht for the war against the Soviet Union. The battalion consisted of three companies, which included 300 Ukrainians and 100 Germans. The Ukrainian soldiers wore Wehrmacht uniforms with a small license plate in the Ukrainian national colors blue and yellow.

After theFirst World War were both theGerman Empire as well asAustria-Hungary and theRussian Empire collapsed. In the resultingPower vacuum was founded, among other things, theWestern Ukrainian People's Republic. But this state was already founded in May 1919 byPolish troops occupied. After thePolish-Soviet War, the area finally fell to Poland in 1921. The Ukrainian population perceived this as a Polish occupation in the following years and soon resistance movements and nationalist associations emerged, which finally became theOrganization of Ukrainian Nationalists (OUN) joined together.

de.m.wikipedia.org...

Some more Ukrainian Nachtigall-Nightingale birds

almanaquedosconflitos.wordpress.com...

prom.ua...

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I honestly don’t understand what point your trying to make, the nightingale bird is literally the national bird of Ukraine.

I mean, what’s so “Nazi” about it? It’s just a little song bird… lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I honestly don’t understand what point your trying to make, the nightingale bird is literally the national bird of Ukraine.

I mean, what’s so “Nazi” about it? It’s just a little song bird… lol.

2nd SS Panzer Division Das Reich Wolfsangel Insignia

en.wikipedia.org...

Ukrainian Nightingale

Ukrainian Azov

The Azov Battalion Emblem is a combination of Nazi-era symbols like the reversed symbol of Himmler's Schutz Staffel (SS), the special military unit of the Nazi Germany, and the Black Sun an esoteric and occult symbol of the same era.

images.app.goo.gl...

edit on 17-8-2024 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Panzer Div insig is missing a line. Different symbol.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Pictured: A Jewish social worker with two unnamed Azov Soldiers. I gave them hats.

m.jpost.com...

In response, FJCU stated to the Post: "The individuals in the photo are two Jewish soldiers from the Azov Battalion." They elaborated that Yasha Sinyakov, the FJCU representative in the image, maintains regular interactions with these and many other Jewish soldiers across various Ukrainian army battalions. "These soldiers proudly identify with their Jewish heritage and express that they're respected by their peers," the FJCU commented.

Cultural appropriation?
edit on 17-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

You seem to be increasingly manically obsessed with this.

Seriously my man, take some time out.
Relax a bit, have a few cold one's, smoke a fat one, listen to whale music, paint some water lilies, do a spot of gardening, perhaps some fishing.
Whatever it is that soothes your soul because honestly, your becoming to come across quite absorbed and fixated with all this Bandera/Azov stuff....it can't be good for your well being.

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Apparently, the MSM grip is too tight and the Russian hate is too much/lopsided. Where some are unable to view the situation from a broader view point literally

Spare me that "you hate Russia" nonsense. You didn't even bother to check the source of the video you replicated. You saw the channel was in Russian so you didn't dig any deeper because you're simply lazy.

If I went by the same standards as you, I would post links to a video where Russian soldiers behead an Ukrainian and put his head on a stick. Because if it's on Twitter, it must be true apparently.

All of your posts about Ukrainian nationalists show you haven't read anything about the topic. You can't tell the difference between the nationalism of Eastern and Western Ukraine and commit obvious blunders such as confusing Azov (for which Bandera is mostly irrelevant) with the political parties of the Western Ukraine which actually worship Bandera and practice historical revisionism.

I don't care about your sentiments. Just do your homework before you start pontificating.
edit on 17-8-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2024 by twistedpuppy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Of course, i get tired silly billy that's what sleep is for.

I dont however get tired of typing that through.

So on that note down with Putin's piss poor scum invasion farce.

Tell you what, ile stop when Putin does.

Sounds fair does it not?

edit on 17-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Annnnd the usual Pro Zelensky crowd is here lol

They hate to see the little Nazi orgy fest there that’s been exposed.

Like a frustrated child stomping its feet with fingers in the ears “moooom where’s Biden??? they’re showing Ukrainian Nazi nationalism!! this isn’t what BBC and Rachael Maddow has been telling us!!!!”

lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join