It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump says He Believes in GOD Even More Since the 7.13.2024 Assassination Attempt.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
... and also listen to the top psychiatrists diagnosis of his state of mind,

Deflection. Separate topic. You do that a lot. Deflect off topic.
Go start a thread on that topic if you want. This is not the thread for that.
This thread is about Trumps near death experience and how he says
he feels a stronger faith from it.

Bottom line -

Trump has said all his life he's a Christian.
First presbyterian and now non-denominational.
What kind of Christian .. that's for God to judge.
It's not for an abortion pusher with a broken moral compass to judge.
Now he says that because of his near death experience
he feels his faith in God stronger. If true .. that's a good thing.
Only God knows what His relationship status with Trump is.
Decern Trumps actions .... but we can't judge his soul.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Bottom line - you basically called Trump a liar yesterday, today everything that comes out of his mouth is true. With his declining mental faculties nothing he says or claims can be taken at face value any more.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

- you basically called Trump a liar yesterday, today everything that comes out of his mouth is true.

^^ Still dead wrong. Still flailing. Embarrassing for you.

I clearly said this ... IF TRUE.
IF IT"S TRUE what he said then it's a good thing.
Learn how to read. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

He also admitted that he is not a practicing Christian and when asked which Bible verse was his favourite, he answered "an eye for an eye" (more on the radical religious extremist side of all religions) which Jesus was against, rather 'turn the other cheek' was the correct way.

Trump's mental status is indeed important to add into this thread as it aligns with the apparent cultish behaviour some Christians and Trumpers have, it is alarming.

"It should now be obvious that Donald Trump is in a psychotic spiral," Lee wrote on X Friday morning. "His obsession with crowds to delusional levels and his vicious name-calling point to severe unraveling. When there is no other possibility and extreme danger, mental health experts have a duty to speak up."

She explained that her concern is that far too many Americans are "under the 'spell' of Trump Contagion, so much so that the abnormal has become the new norm."

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

He also admitted that he is not a practicing Christian and when asked which Bible verse was his favourite, he answered "an eye for an eye" (more on the radical religious extremist side of all religions) which Jesus was against, rather 'turn the other cheek' was the correct way.

No, that's not 'admitting that he is not a practicing Christian'. Not even close. Having someone like you presume to lecture on the correct way to read the bible is comical. People can have whatever favorite bible verses they want. And there are many different interpretations of the same bible verses. And New Testament doesn't destroy Old Testament.

Seriously ... hang it up.

BTW ... each time you post the off topic psychology crap about him having dementia, you destroy your own judgemental narrative that Trump is 'not with God'. Christian theology states that if someone has dementia or alzheimers or any mental illness, that they are not entirely culpable or responsible for their actions and thoughts. Therefore, all his lies and narcissism and other short comings would not be held against him by God if he has mental illness like you keep trying to push. He'd get a free ticket out of being held accountable, according to Christian theology, and his relationship with God would be JUST FINE. You keep sinking yourself. Entertaining.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

As you and others on this thread are claiming he is with God, I am claiming he is not with God. I am not doing anything other than what everyone else on this thread is doing. That being, judging his claims that he is with God to be true or not true.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

As you and others on this thread are claiming he is with God,

^^ Still not true. I've never said that once. Ever.
Everything you have posted has been ground into the dirt.

judging his claims that he is with God to be true or not true.

You aren't qualified to judge that. Only God can.
Only God knows what His relationship is with another person.
Your moral compass is broken.
And you don't understand basic Christian theology.

Don't judge lest ye be judged.
Your judgement will be the same that you judge others with.
Being a person pushing slaughter of babies ... you really dont' want
to be judged by the same extremes you are judging others by.

Decern actions. Don't judge souls.

But you do you. Enjoy your eternity ... pffft.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

And nobody here is qualified to claim that when Trump claims "he now believes in God" then "he now even more believes in God" can judge that to be true, only God can. Get it?
edit on q00000041831America/Chicago5353America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q00000042831America/Chicago0808America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

And nobody here is qualified to claim that when Trump claims "he is now believes in God" then "he now even more believe in God" can judge that to be true, only God can. Get it?

People can decern his actions, they can't judge his soul.
Saying that they believe his words that he 'believes stronger' isn't judging his soul.
Get it? Probably not. You dont' get much of anything.

edit on 8/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That's exactly what ATS members on this thread are doing, they are judging his soul based on his claims and for you to say otherwise is just another example of...pick one, there are so many now FF that are racking up in regards to your doublespeak and hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

they are judging his soul

Nope. Taking a person at their word that they 'believe stronger' in God because of a near death experience isn't judging his soul. YOU are judging his soul ... which is against scripture and against Gods word. Take a Christian theology course or two before you try to preach to others again ... because it's not working for you.

You are flailing again.
Everything you have said has been proven wrong.
Hang it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Nope, I am judging him on his actions and knowing that he is a liar, as you seemed to agree with yesterday...oh wait, that was yesterday.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I am judging him on his actions ...

... says the person with the broken moral compass who campaigns to slaughter American babies. How ironic.

Trump says he now has a stronger belief in God.
As I said ... If true, that's a good thing. The end. /I'm out

edit on 8/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yelling 'deflection' works both ways.

Another forensic psychiatrist:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: quintessentone

It's called talking off the teleprompter. The entire sentence is relivent as you instantaneous form your thoughts. Not just the bits and pieces some anonymous internet message board user can pick apart.

Trump always lets the truth slip then corrects himself, backpeddles or plain out lies. Let's get the truth out.

hahaha, you know Christians absolutely love to see a person with little to no faith reborn into a person of faith. The miracle performed by God on July 13 was just the icing on the cake for those who already believe. A billion people have watched that conversation on x the other night. At this point he could run for emperor of planet Earth and win. What are your plans for new Trump era?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I judge his actions and also listen to the top psychiatrists diagnosis of his state of mind, you should as well.

And they are all nutjobs.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I judge his actions and also listen to the top psychiatrists diagnosis of his state of mind, you should as well.

Are they? You tell me.

All I am saying here is that nobody can judge another's faith by their words, only deeds.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Has a psychiatrist ever helped anyone you know?

IMO, talking to a tree, or venting in the ATS forum, is just as good for getting things off your chest.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

IMO, talking to a tree, or venting in the ATS forum, is just as good for getting things off your chest.

Absolutely psychiatric tools help people - it's called helping one to know oneself. Know thyself.

posted on Aug, 15 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Exscuse me i should had specified the ones they ask about Politicians are nutjobs,because they are BIASED.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join