It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump says He Believes in GOD Even More Since the 7.13.2024 Assassination Attempt.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

His words "I am a believer NOW" him correcting himself "I am more of a believer now" - oops almost made a big reveal there. Let's get the truth out there.
edit on q00000019831America/Chicago5050America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

It's called talking off the teleprompter. The entire sentence is relivent as you instantaneous form your thoughts. Not just the bits and pieces some anonymous internet message board user can pick apart.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: quintessentone

It's called talking off the teleprompter. The entire sentence is relivent as you instantaneous form your thoughts. Not just the bits and pieces some anonymous internet message board user can pick apart.

Trump always lets the truth slip then corrects himself, backpeddles or plain out lies. Let's get the truth out.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: FlyersFan

He clearly did not believe, did you listen to his words on the X interview? Did you listen with the blinders off?

A foreigner hating on Trump and not using common sense.
You've got TDS bad. Unplug. It's not a good look for you.
My statement stands.

He clearly believed in God before the assassination attempt.
He was raised Presbyterian and was Presbyterian his whole life
until he got in the White House and switched to 'non denominational'
Christian. If he didn't believe in God he wouldn't have done
all that.

His exact words say that he's 'more of a believer ... '.

“I’m a believer now,” Trump said. “I’m more of a believer, I think. A lot of people have said that.”

It's clear that he's saying that since his close call he has a stronger belief in God.

THE ENTIRE STATEMENT TAKEN IN FULL CONTEXT SAYS THAT.

edit on 8/13/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I am not hating on Trump, I am calling him out as a con man and you say all politicians are conning people, yet you defend Trump at every turn. It can't be both FF.

You are either deluding yourself or playing games on this site.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I am not hating on Trump, I am calling him out as a con man and you say all politicians are conning people,

You are bending over backwards to interject your own hate of the man and claim that he was saying something he clearly wasn't.

“I’m a believer now,” Trump said. “I’m more of a believer, I think. A lot of people have said that.”

It's clear that he's saying that since his close call he has a stronger belief in God.

THE ENTIRE STATEMENT TAKEN IN FULL CONTEXT SAYS THAT.
HIS ENTIRE LIFE BEING A PROFESSED CHRISTIAN SAYS THAT.

Again ... you are a foreigner and your campaigning for Harris and against Trump is WEIRD.
This isn't your country.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

"I am a believer NOW", then he corrected himself because he always let's the truth slip out and has to backpeddle.

He was never a believer and I question whether is is NOW. He will say and do anything to get votes. You know that, we all know that.

I will always continue to call out Trump and anyone else, from anywhere, because I want to get the truth out.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

"I am a believer NOW", then he corrected himself because he always let's the truth slip out and has to backpeddle.

You are cherry picking and not taking the full text in context.
That's because you have an agenda.

He was never a believer

Dead wrong. As you have been told, he was raised Presbyterian and was most of his life. He switched to non denominational Christian while in the White House. If he didn't believe .. he wouldn't have done that.

because I want to get the truth out.

No you don't. You just don't want people to vote for Trump so you lie about him. Which is strange, since you aren't even American and yet have such a vested interest in all things America including our politicians. What country are you from? Why won't you answer? Embarrassed?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I am calling out Trump's con jobs as I have called out Netanyahu and other leaders from other countries on this site. I have opinions on all world leaders. At this point in time, the race for the presidency in the U.S. is front and center, hence me offering my views.

I am not lying about Trump, when I repeat - word for word - what he said on X. "I am a believer NOW". Oops...I mean...

You are being disingenuous or deluding yourself, FF as many other members here have called you out on before. Do better FF, get the truth out.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I am not lying about Trump, ....

Yes you are. And the obsession with doing so is WEIRD.

The text when taken in full context clearly shows that he is saying he is MORE OF A BELIEVER, meaning he believed before but his has strengthened his belief. His life taken in context shows that he has been a Christian his whole life, Presbyterian most of it and now a 'nondenominational Christian'.

You have an agenda and an obsession. Get a life.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I am not lying about Trump, ....

Yes you are. And the obsession with doing so is WEIRD.

The text when taken in full context clearly shows that he is saying he is MORE OF A BELIEVER, meaning he believed before but his has strengthened his belief. His life taken in context shows that he has been a Christian his whole life, Presbyterian most of it and now a 'nondenominational Christian'.

You have an agenda and an obsession. Get a life.

That was him backpeddling because he let the truth slip from his first quote.

Wow, okay, I'll let you alone because there is no point in continuing with someone who is deluded.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

That was him backpeddling because he let the truth slip from his first quote.

You are stupid. Seriously. The entire text taken in context says he is more of a believer now than he was before. He has been Christian his entire life. Your statements are just blatant lies and you, a foreigner, campaigning against him is weird.

no point in continuing with someone who is deluded.

That would be you. A foreigner with a terminal case of TDS.
Campaigning against him from whatever bum#country you live in.

Christianity Today

Trump told Religion News Service last week in a written interview mediated by spiritual advisor Paula White-Cain that he doesn’t consider himself to be Presbyterian. He was confirmed in the church and has called himself Presbyterian numerous times over the years. But no more.

“I now consider myself to be a non-denominational Christian,” Trump said in the statement. “Melania and I have gotten to visit some amazing churches and meet with great faith leaders from around the world. During the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, I tuned into several virtual church services and know that millions of Americans did the same.”

While the mainline denomination has previously challenged Trump’s affiliation, his recent departure seems to be the result of the president slowly moving away from his childhood church and toward a more evangelical faith.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

LOL You just said all of the politicians are liars, then you post sources where Trump is lying. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Kamala Harris, who is seeking to replace her boss (Joe Biden) in the White House, says the interview was, "two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024".

This statement is so rich in irony.
Kamala’s most supportive segment of society is the people who make over $200,000 per year.
That’s her bread and butter.
She wants a class war but is on the wrong side of it and her voters have no idea.
She’ll fleece the middle and lower classes.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Kamala Harris, who is seeking to replace her boss (Joe Biden) in the White House, says the interview was, "two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024".

This statement is so rich in irony.
Kamala’s most supportive segment of society is the people who make over $200,000 per year.
That’s her bread and butter.
She wants a class war but is on the wrong side of it and her voters have no idea.
She’ll fleece the middle and lower classes.

LOL isn't Harris right - "two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024"?

This is why I come to ATS, for the laughs.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

LOL isn't Harris right - "two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024"?

No she is wrong. It was a cyberattack. Could have been Iran. Could have been the Democrats because they don't actually really believe in free speech or Democracy.

This is why I come to ATS, for the laughs.

You come here because you have a strange obsession with America and want to say how it should be run. What bum#country do you come from? Why won't you say? Embarrassed.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I think Harris' was touching on both streaming services' stock price ups and downs. DJT stock just decreased today, how is that possible? Same with X, ups and very down downs.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Maybe Trump should get his own Karine Jean-Pierre to change what he says around to something totally different...do you think that would help those with TDS understand?

Biden says, “Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

There are tons of Biden misspeaks that always get glossed over by those with hearts full of hate. There's something truly mentally wrong with people who hate someone so much that they can express remorse that the assassination attempt failed.
Those with severe TDS become perfect examples of 'Hatered poisons the vessel that carries it'. Poor things...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Good point. It's obvious what Trump was saying. Politicians say things a little sideways that people swipe down upon and skew because of their own bias. Like when a very tired Obama said that he had been to 57 states. Obviously he was saying that he had been to all the states, but people swooped down on that and tried to claim that he said he had been to 57 Muslim nations.

Taken in full context it's clear that Trump, who has been a Christian his whole life, was saying that he was now a stronger believer in God because of his near death experience. FULL TEXT. COMMON SENSE.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Never before in the field of human politics have so many hung obsessed on EVERY word uttered by one man on the opposite side of the aisle.

Anxiously they wait in quiet desperation anticipating the one 'AHA' moment that will finally derail OMB's campaign.

I tuned in but then watched the Braves game with it on in the background, while I worked on a sales report.

Im not sure it's healthy mentally to be so plugged into what any politician says during election season, I am extremely skeptical of any politician, especially when all sides are clamoring for more benjimans with 3 months to go.

Kamala's today not tomorrow today is the day I hope you will finance my life for the next 3 months..

I'll vote for whichever campaign has an effective YouTube ad block

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join