It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump says He Believes in GOD Even More Since the 7.13.2024 Assassination Attempt.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
Trump was never with God and I doubt he is with God now.

... because you, a foreigner who is obsessed with pushing abortion and killing babies in America, has a great moral compass that points north and can judge peoples souls. Right. That's why judging souls is a job for God alone. You aren't qualified to do it.

Trump has said all his life he's a Christian.
First presbyterian and now non-denominational.
What kind of Christian .. that's for God to decide.
It's not for a abortion pusher to decide.
Now he says that because of his near death experience
he feels his faith in God stronger. Well ... good for him!
I hope that's true.

And you who double speaks and gaslights has no important or thing of value to say to me at this time.

The only God Trump believes in is a demi-God, that being himself.
edit on q00000034831America/Chicago0707America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Like I said, you being an abortion pusher in a foreign country, lack the moral clarity to be able to judge a persons soul. It's a job for God alone. To judge souls is to usurp Gods position, and that's a sin. A little Christian theology for you to chew on.

Decern actions. Don't judge souls. Basic Christian theology.

“Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye” (Matthew 7:2-5)

“Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?” (James 4:11-12)

What kind of Christian .. that's for God to judge.
It's not for a abortion pusher to judge.
I hope that's true.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Pastors go woke for Kamala Harris:

Well-known writer within evangelical circles, David French, also took to writing for the New York Times about why his vote for Kamala Harris is to “save conservatism.” French writes this in part because he feels that Trump is a liar.

“I’m not naïve, I know that politicians have had poor reputations for honesty since Athens. But I have never seen a human being lie with the intensity and sheer volume of Donald Trump,” French writes.

mycharisma.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Matthew 7:1-3

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Whatever measure you judge a person by ... that judgement measure falls back upon yourself. Basic Christian theology. And judgmental abortion pushers are going to get a pretty strong judgement measurement drawn down upon themselves. Good luck with that ya'll.

Decern actions. Don't judge souls. That's God's job. Not ours.

What kind of Christian .. that's for God to judge.
It's not for a abortion pusher to judge.
I hope that's true.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Why would you believe it's true when just yesterday you basically called him a liar? Wasn't there talk of a statue to Trump?

‘You shall not make for yourselves idols, nor shall you set up for yourselves an image or a sacred pillar, nor shall you place a figured stone in your land to bow down to it; for I am the Lord your God.

Source: bible.knowing-jesus.com...

edit on q00000004831America/Chicago0404America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Why would you believe it's true when just yesterday you basically called him a liar?

Decern actions. Don't judge souls. Decerning that he lied is fine. Judging his soul for it is not fine. This is basic Christian teaching. You don't even understand the basics of what it means to be a Christian. If you did, you wouldn't dare to usurp God and judge a persons soul. You'd know better.

Wasn't there talk of a statue to Trump?

So what? Did Trump make it of himself? If so .. decern the action, don't judge the soul. If not ... who the # cares?? That's irrelevant to the fact that you DON'T JUDGE SOULS. That's Gods job ALONE.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Whatever measure you judge a person by ... that judgement measure falls back upon yourself. Basic Christian theology. And judgmental abortion pushers are going to get a pretty strong judgement measurement drawn down upon themselves. Good luck with that ya'll.

What kind of Christian .. that's for God ALONE to judge.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

What a load of BS, it wasn't that long ago that everyone here were questioning Biden's religious fervor.

This ain't what Trump is about:

To follow Jesus is to live a life where we are always looking for ways to meet the needs of others, through our talents, gifts, and abilities. It is a lifestyle of putting others first, thinking not about ourselves and our own desires, but also about what others lack that we can provide.

www.touchinglives.org...#:~:text=To%20follow%20Jesus%20is%20to%20live%20a%20life,about%20what% 20others%20lack%20that%20we%20can%20provide.

Nope, not gonna happen.

“But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be the slave of everyone else. For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give His life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:43-45

edit on q00000017831America/Chicago3939America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

What a load of BS,

Nope. Straight up basic Christian theology. Choke on it.
Decern actions. Don't judge souls. That's Gods job alone.
You don't have a moral compass facing north.
You aren't qualified to decide if someone is 'with God' or not.
Only God decides that.

You can decern that someones actions are not in line with Gods teaching.
But you can not judge them as to if they are 'with God' or not.
And when you usurp God like that, you draw the same judgement down
upon yourself.

Considering your own actions and their lack of morality ... good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Again, you are full of it because you and others here are judging his soul as to him being with God. That, as usual, is not only hypocrisy but flat out gaslighting.

I will pray for you to see the light.
edit on q00000027831America/Chicago1414America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

you and others here are judging his soul as to him being with God.

Nope. That's God's job. If anyone does that then they are usurping Gods role and it's a sin. Basic Christian theology. Decern actions. Don't judge souls.

Your severe lack of understanding of what it means to be a Christian is predictable. Your moral compass is broken ... thinking it's a good thing to push Americans to slaughter their babies and you think you are God and can judge souls. No wonder you don't understand basic Christianity.

Whatever measure you judge a person by ... that judgement measure falls back upon yourself. Basic Christian theology. And judgmental abortion pushers are going to get a pretty strong judgement measurement drawn down upon themselves.

I will pray for you to see the light.

Your prayers are curses. No thanks. I reject them.
edit on 8/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Denial as usual FF. Keep on judging Trump's soul on the side of fantasyland and I hope you won't fall into the pit of Hell along with him.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Keep on judging Trump's soul on the side of fantasyland

Still unable to comprehend basic english.
I said that no one, including myself, should judge anyones soul.
I don't judge him as going to Heaven and I don't judge him as going to Hell.

and I hope you won't fall into the pit of Hell along with him.

... says the person who pushes Americans to slaughter their babies and who usurps God by judging souls. Worry about the pit of hell for yourself.

Whatever measure you judge a person by ... that judgement measure falls back upon yourself. Basic Christian theology. And judgmental abortion pushers are going to get a pretty strong judgement measurement drawn down upon themselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Worth Repeating.

Decern actions. Don't judge souls. Basic Christian theology.

“Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye” (Matthew 7:2-5)

“Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?” (James 4:11-12)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

You are still denying that you are judging Trump's soul, but you and others on this thread are doing so and turn around and tell others that don't follow suit, not to judge Trump's soul. It's laughable, but very sad.

Heed the words of those who actually know the man.

"Only four of Trump’s dozens of former cabinet members publicly supported his re-election, reported NBC News last summer. Several former aides are now also going around warning against him. A recent article by the Associated Press captured some cautionary voices: Trump is a “threat to democracy”, said former defence secretary Mark Esper. He’s “unfit to be president”, said former national security adviser John Bolton. Trump “admires autocrats and murderous dictators”, said former chief of staff John Kelly. Trump’s re-election “could mean the end of American democracy as we know it”, said former White House communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin."

www.ft.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Worth noting:

A lead psychiatrist claims Trump has dementia, therefore I say that everything Trump says should be scrutinized.

Dr. Lance Dodes, a supervising analyst emeritus of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute and retired Harvard Medical School professor, was among those recently quoted by Duty To Warn, which describes itself as an association of mental health professionals concerned about Trump.

"Unlike normal aging, which is characterized by forgetting names or words, Trump repeatedly shows something very different: confusion about reality," he wrote in a statement published on Friday, which referenced Trump's confusing Barack Obama with Joe Biden.

"If he were to become president he would have to be immediately removed from office via the 25th Amendment as dangerously unable to fulfill the responsibilities of office," Dodes, who is also a distinguished fellow of the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry, added, citing the 1967 mechanism that allows for a president to be removed due to unfitness.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on q00000041831America/Chicago2929America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

You are still denying that you are judging Trump's soul,

I decern his actions. I don't judge his soul. Two different things.
You don't understand basic Christian theology.
You should stop talking and take a Christian theology class.
I spent 10 years studying theology weekends at a Franciscan Friary.
I know what I'm talking about. You don't.

Heed the words of those who actually know the man.

No thanks. It has nothing to do with the conversation. And it doesn't change scripture and what God said. He said its' HIS JOB to judge souls. Not ours. To judge souls is to usurp Him ... and that's a sin.

Learn basic english.

Definition of 'judge' - To pass sentence on; condemn
Definition of 'decern' - To perceive

God's word - Decern actions. Don't judge souls.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You ignore his actions to fit your bias.

Voting for Trump with top psychiatrists' diagnosis of his dementia worsening is akin to elder abuse.

Who wants him to have the nuclear codes?
edit on q00000057831America/Chicago2020America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You ignore his actions to fit your bias.

^^ Dead wrong as always.

I decern his actions. I don't judge his soul. That's two different things.
You judge his soul. That's a sin against God as I have shown with Scripture.
Only God knows what the status of His relationship is with a person.

Trump lies. Trump is a narcissist. Trump bloviates. .... that's decerning his actions.
But saying 'Trump isn't 'with God' ... that's judging his soul.
Something we have no right to do according to God.

Decern actions. Don't judge souls.
Basic english. Basic Christian theology. Learn it.

As for your repeated deflection attempts with the psychiatrist stuff ... off topic.
Off topic deflection .. something you constantly do.
Go start a thread on that if you want to discuss it.
This thread is about Trumps near death experience and how he says it
made him a stronger believer in God. (which would be a good thing if true).

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I judge his actions and also listen to the top psychiatrists diagnosis of his state of mind, you should as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join