It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump says He Believes in GOD Even More Since the 7.13.2024 Assassination Attempt.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Monday, August 12, 2024

Millions of people from all over the world tuned in tonight to hear Former President/2024 candidate, Donald J. Trump be interviewed by Twitter-X owner, Elon Musk...

Former President Donald Trump told Tesla CEO and X/Twitter owner Elon Musk during an interview on X Spaces on Monday evening that he was “more of a believer” in God after the assassination attempt on his life last month.

“I’m a believer now,” Trump said. “I’m more of a believer, I think. A lot of people have said that.”

During the live interview with Musk on X on Monday, which started late after a distributed denial of service attack (DDOS) on X’s servers, Trump spoke about the moment Thomas Matthew Crooks opened fire at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13 from the rooftop of a nearby building, where he had a direct line of sight of Trump.

Trump was “shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part” of his right ear.

The former president told Musk that the “bigger miracle was that” he had been “looking in the exact direction” that a chart on illegal immigration was located, adding that the bullet hit him at an “angle far less destructive any other angle.”

“For those of you who don’t believe in God, I think we can all start thinking about that,” Trump added.

Trump has previously credited God for his survival.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

Sadly, the Democrats are unhappy about Donald Trump and Elon Musk saying how they feel. Kamala Harris, who is seeking to replace her boss (Joe Biden) in the White House, says the interview was, "two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024". Kamala is afraid to give a detailed interview, but not afraid to bash her opponent for engaging in a detailed interview.

More In-depth analysis at: www.foxnews.com...

Only 1 of the 8 bullets hit former/next President Trump, and GOD kept that one from being fatal, by causing him to turn his head to the right, just as the hired assassin pulled the trigger.

May GOD continue to protect this man who only wants what is best for the nation that was built on Godly principals, and the 240 million Americans (81%) who work to keep it that way.

-WeMustCare 🙏

edit on 1282024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
God Bless President Trump

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I believe he has been shown the future, which is why he displays so little fear.💡

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

They don't have anything!! They're just waiting for Trump to do the next thing that they can twist and spin into some half-baked rally speech for mouth breathers.

It's so predictable and abysmal. Pathetic is an understatement.

edit on 13-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I believe he has been shown the future, which is why he displays so little fear.💡

I believe that might be a bit of a stretch. Like most conservatives Trump sees Americam going to hell in a handbasket.

If 'God' showed him the future would He not also have showed him he needs to tone down his rehetoric if there's any chance of him winning?

Trump keeps shooting himself in the foot as he continues to shoot off his mouth. The childish name calling is his greatest drawback, and harping on the same old sh!te isn't helping him any, either.

There is much, much more on KH's past record that should be brought out, and the skeletons in Walz closet are enough to sink a battleship.

Fetterman got elected, which is -to me, anyway- a great indicater of how easy it is to deceive the masses.

KH doesn't seem to be promising anything Biden didn't promise. He didn't deliver, yet people are so gullible the think kamal will. They know the government freebees they all want would be in jeopardy with a Trump administration, so I expect a lot of people will be voting out of laxyness and greed. They want something for nothing; how short-sighted can people get? That's a retorical question, by the way; I already know the answer.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You really don't believe that God has chosen Trump, do you?

Let's humor the idea.
If it were indeed God's will that Trump be elected, nothing in the universe can ever stop it from happening.

So if Trump loses in November then what?

You cant claim he was cheated because God wanted him to win and nothing could ever oppose God's will.

I'm going to rip the band aid right off. Despite whatever your dollars and your coins tell you, GOD DOES NOT CARE ABOUT AMERICA.

America is not a favored nation. America is not a holy nation. Not even by proxy. The only country and people to hold that reverance to God is Israel and the Israelites.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think the fuster cluckers are scared into numbness Trump is going to expose the details of the plot against his life. 💣💥 The "who's". The "what's". The "when's". Who paid Who and how "much". Multiple players have vested interests.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ATS...
TdS ridden Lemmings enriching the empty batcave with their holly guano....

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTophat

You forget that other guy.... they flipedy flop all the time on who has the last word... It's just deluded ramblings of religious cooks... Those are not coherent thoughts...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 02:18 AM
link   

"Two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024".

It's because they couldn't get the files unlocked from the basement! Kamala could show them how to do it. She knows tech.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Did God forget about the guy in the audience?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Doubt it.

The only future he sees is the same one we all see .... President Kamala Harris and
Vice President Walz destroying what is left of this country .... and he sees that there
is very little that can be done about the inevitable.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2

"Two rich guys who couldn't properly operate a streaming system in 2024".

It's because they couldn't get the files unlocked from the basement! Kamala could show them how to do it. She knows tech.

I’m so glad she was demsplaining clouds and not where buffalo wings come from 👍🤣🤙

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's is not what Trump said in the X interview, he actually said he NOW believes in God, which indicates that he never believed before the assassination attempt. Let's get the truth out.
edit on q00000056831America/Chicago4949America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Taking stock in your life and your beliefs after almost being murdered? That's so weird; like oh my gosh.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Taking stock in your life and your beliefs after almost being murdered? That's so weird; like oh my gosh.

Nobody is arguing that fact, but the truth is that he was pushing Jesus and God way before that assassination attempt when he actually never believed in God at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Maybe with a time machine his uncle built with Tesla's notes he took when the FBI took 6 chests from his hotel room?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
That's is not what Trump said in the X interview, he actually said he NOW believes in God, which indicates that he never believed before the assassination attempt. Let's get the truth out.

He clearly believed in God before the assassination attempt.
He was raised Presbyterian and was Presbyterian his whole life
until he got in the White House and switched to 'non denominational'
Christian. If he didn't believe in God he wouldn't have done
all that.

His exact words say that he's 'more of a believer ... '.

“I’m a believer now,” Trump said. “I’m more of a believer, I think. A lot of people have said that.”

It's clear that he's saying that since his close call he has a stronger belief in God.

Try using some common sense for a change.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Listen I get it you feel compelled to attack Donald Trump for everything he says and does ... but this one is a ... "weird" ... stretch.

Many people in his position (you know almost being murdered) come to a realization that they may have just been going through the motions regarding their beliefs and convictions.

"I always thought XYZ; but now after almost being murdered I really know what it means to be XYZ"

In fact if you get passed the headline (you did read the entire statement right?) that is exactly what he said.

And he is absolutely right; a lot of people have said that after almost being murdered.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He clearly did not believe, did you listen to his words on the X interview? Did you listen with the blinders off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join