It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Trump says He Believes in GOD Even More Since the 7.13.2024 Assassination Attempt.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Never before in the field of human politics have so many hung obsessed on EVERY word uttered by one man on the opposite side of the aisle.

... and foreigners are obsessively doing it too. WEIRD.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Never before in the field of human politics have so many hung obsessed on EVERY word uttered by one man on the opposite side of the aisle.

Ive never seen the media so full of such verbosity and vitriolic desperation, LOL they spent 4 years and millions of dollars and the DNC is in the lead while still biting thier nails and wringing thier hands with concern.

167 million views... from just that one link...

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

He's The Master of perfection on knowing how to trigger the hate mongers. 😉

Democrat strategists need to kool off with the religion thing.

In the U.S., there are more registered Democrat voters that are part of The Abrahamic religions than there are Republicans.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That is weird

similar to one being obsessed and concerned with what brand of milk thier neighbor drinks for breakfast.

Who gives a damn

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

It makes me want to superglue bumper stickers all over their house that say "I'm for Trump!".

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It makes me want to superglue bumper stickers all over their house that say "I'm for Trump!".

Amazing how many are for Trump.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

MSM now caught lying for their Democrat owners again. Big punishments incoming. 😳

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

First you have to get them to admit to what country they are from.
And it seems like some of them are too embarrassed to admit it.

The bottom line ...

Trump, who has been a Christian all his life, now says that he believes in God even more since his assassination attempt. This is understandable. People who have had a close call with death tend to get more reflective about life and the meaning of life/spirituality etc. So it's not a surprise.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

He's The Master of perfection on knowing how to trigger the hate mongers. 😉

Democrat strategists need to kool off with the religion thing.

In the U.S., there are more registered Democrat voters that are part of The Abrahamic religions than there are Republicans.

Where is your source for that claim?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You were just discussing American politics with a U.K. citizen. WEIRD

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Amazing how many are for Trump.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

MSM now caught lying for their Democrat owners again. Big punishments incoming. 😳

another 400,000 plus views here in less than 8 hours...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Trump sounded like he had a mini stroke or had something wring with his mouth in his interview with Musk - lisping was strange.
It's been explained as the microphone, but honestly it does not sound like any mic effect I have heard.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump sounded like he had a mini stroke or had something wring with his mouth in his interview with Musk - lisping was strange.
It's been explained as the microphone, but honestly it does not sound like any mic effect I have heard.

Trump was probably biting his tongue because he was watching how many clicks and views he dumped on X.com in a couple of hours.

It's OK the American Muckrakers are on the job

x.com...
edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: WeMustCare

That's is not what Trump said in the X interview, he actually said he NOW believes in God, which indicates that he never believed before the assassination attempt. Let's get the truth out.

As a pastor I will tell you it only takes a moment to be saved. But you grow in your faith and beliefs over the rest of your earth bound life.

Of course he believes more now. When you face the end maybe your heart will soften from stone to flesh and grow.

In fact, I just prayed for your heart to open and your eyes to see. I also asked for a light to shine on both campaigns to expose any darkness.
edit on 8/13/2024 by Albone because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/13/2024 by Albone because: Added my prayer

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This gave me a good belly laugh....

"In the wake of this monumental event, emails from Harris and Walz’s campaign teams reveal a state of utter panic.

They sent an email with the subject, “The two worst people you know are live this evening.

Trump and Musk aren't anywhere close to the two worst people I know.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

This gave me a good belly laugh....

"In the wake of this monumental event, emails from Harris and Walz’s campaign teams reveal a state of utter panic.

They sent an email with the subject, “The two worst people you know are live this evening.

Trump and Musk aren't anywhere close to the two worst people I know.

Ultimately at this time in history, does America need leadership from people who are fearful of thier political opponent having an interview, while they seem petrified of doing the same thing

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I find it tacky to comment on another member's nationality, when you wont give up yours.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WOW! 🚨

More than a BILLION "views" in connection with the Musk-Trump fireside chat, across multiple platforms last night!!

Elon Musk’s conversational interview with former President Trump on Monday evening pulled in a combined 1 billion views, according to the tech billionaire, who has now offered to host Vice President Kamala Harris for a similar X chat.

"Combined views of the conversation with @realDonaldTrump and subsequent discussion by other accounts now ~1 billion," Musk posted on his social media platform X early Tuesday morning following the interview.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

P.S. Has disgraced 2020 loser Kamala Harris conducted even one formal Q&A session yet?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump was probably biting his tongue because he was watching how many clicks and views he dumped on X.com in a couple of hours.

It's OK the American Muckrakers are on the job

x.com...

Well ACTUALLY musk said he WOULD do the same with Kamaal but she has declined,all so they can claim a FEC violation.
It will be tossed out of court for lack of standing BECAUSE musk offered her a equal time to talk like trump though.
They muckrakers edited the speech and tweets Of musk to try and get him in trouble.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albone

a reply to: WeMustCare

That's is not what Trump said in the X interview, he actually said he NOW believes in God, which indicates that he never believed before the assassination attempt. Let's get the truth out.

As a pastor I will tell you it only takes a moment to be saved. But you grow in your faith and beliefs over the rest of your earth bound life.

Of course he believes more now. When you face the end maybe your heart will soften from stone to flesh and grow.

In fact, I just prayed for your heart to open and your eyes to see. I also asked for a light to shine on both campaigns to expose any darkness.

As a pastor, I am sure you will be voting for Trump, so your bias shows brilliantly. As a pastor you should be protecting those that are easily led by false idols.

Trump was never with God and I doubt he is with God now.
edit on q00000059831America/Chicago1919America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Trump was never with God and I doubt he is with God now.

... because you, a foreigner who is obsessed with pushing abortion and killing babies in America, has a great moral compass that points north and can judge peoples souls. Right. That's why judging souls is a job for God alone. You aren't qualified to do it.

Trump has said all his life he's a Christian.
First presbyterian and now non-denominational.
What kind of Christian .. that's for God to decide.
It's not for a abortion pusher to decide.
Now he says that because of his near death experience
he feels his faith in God stronger. Well ... good for him!
I hope that's true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join