It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: JadedGhost

Never stood next to a large multi jet engine aircraft with engines running huh.

Zero chance that video is real... heck less than zero and the crowd certainly wouldnt be cheering louder than the engines.

I’m no airplane expert, but they’re fairly far away and I doubt the engines would’ve been running at full power.

Regardless, that crowd is real. It is extremely entertaining though watching Trump and his supporters become full on unhinged about Kamala’s crowd sizes.

just the APU is loud. (the goat) Engines are very loud even at idle. Shenanigans afoot it seems. But I get the denial. it happens on this side too.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I did 15 yrs as an aircraft mechanic, 5 as a flight engineer.

I have been on the ramp as Air force 1 taxied past, you do not have to be close to need hearing protection, even at a slow taxi speed they are pretty loud and I cant hear the motors at all in that video.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Zero chance that video is real... heck less than zero and the crowd certainly wouldnt be cheering louder than the engines.

I’m no airplane expert, but they’re fairly far away and I doubt the engines would’ve been running at full power.

Regardless, that crowd is real. It is extremely entertaining though watching Trump and his supporters become full on unhinged about Kamala’s crowd sizes.

Nothing unhinged about calling out the Liberal lies.

Not our fault you are not smart enough to see it.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The irony of you calling me stupid when your the one who refuses to accept reality itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Are you being serious ? You really think people care about Kamala Harris ? Much less taking Time out of their day to come listen to that moron talk ?

Mate Trump supporters don't have to lie about the size of his Rally's . Tens of thousands even Hundreds of thousands line up to see that man talk .

Why are you so ready to just support her ? Do you really want her as POTUS ?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Are you being serious ? You really think people care about Kamala Harris ? Much less taking Time out of their day to come listen to that moron talk ?

Have you ever actually watched a Trump rally? He’s as moronic as they come, you lose brain cells just from listening to him rant on about the crap he does.

Fact is, Kamala has created a buzz… the people want an alternative to Trump and she is it.
edit on 11-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Even stealing his policies apparently.

While she's currently in office that has the power to act.....

The people do not want Kamala based on her 2020 primary results .

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   

She;s Biden but is more idiotic.

If you want 4 more years of Biden in a pantsuit, then please, vote for Klamamaalla.
edit on 11-8-2024 by DBCowboy because: boomer

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The irony of you calling me stupid when your the one who refuses to accept reality itself.

He didn't call you stupid, he called you unhinged.

But hey, you do you

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

He didn't call you stupid, he called you unhinged.

But hey, you do you

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I didn't read that as an attack on you personally.

He was just pointing out the obvious.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What reality?

Liberal reality where Harris was the worst VP in history but now she is going to save the Democrats?

If that's what you think, then you are stupid.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Have you ever actually watched a Trump rally? He’s as moronic as they come, you lose brain cells just from listening to him rant on about the crap he does.

Fact is, Kamala has created a buzz… the people want an alternative to Trump and she is it.

That's only the Borg democrat virtual implant interpreting everything Trump says for you.. I currently don't have one of those installed, and so I can tell you I have listened to Trump a lot, and all he talks about is the constant BS the left pushes, and how he intends to stop their devastating policies, and fix the economy, close the border so terrorists and cartel drug members cant get back in, and all the other things democrats want to keep going, he will stop.

That sounds good to me.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   

No she has not created buzz not even a little bit . The Media is propping her up 100% . They are talking her up , posting false polls creating false buzz .

People do not want more of the same . Do you really think people are going to line up to vote for more of Joe Biden ? But not even Joe Biden something much much worse.

Trumps presidency was cut short by a Chinese Virus . End of story it is no more complicated than that .

They are horrified of him . The Left , China , Iran , Russia ..... all of them dread a Trump presidency and for good reason .

Just stand aside and stop with the BAH BAH Sheep routine I'm sick of it . It's time to put things back in order.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I keep wondering how 1000s were able to congregate there anyway.

Anyway, JD Vance rolled up to her plane to ambush her and found nobody home. (not even any trash on the ground...?) Whatever the timing was there, it's just another data point. apnews.com...

Same thing for all of the disembodied arms and phone screens with random content.

Even tho WaPoo has a counter article, but they don't even analyze the same images, they use a tight stage shot, lol.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I know I posted these a few places on ATS already, but I want to set the record strait....plus I was early into the subject.

Using a tool...

yeah.

edit on 777Vpm11America/ChicagoSun, 11 Aug 2024 20:57:06 -0500 by 777Vader because: The scene itself is so far highly implausible it is absurd on it's face. I'm coming from my share of political rallies, inc a real Communist rally in Central America

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

I went to a Kamala Harris rally and all I got was a melted face, 11 fingers and a cyclops eye. 😆

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
rumble.com...
rumble.com/dems-duped-into-sharing-pics-of-thousands-of-empty-seats-at-kamala-rally.html

edit on 777Vpm11America/ChicagoSun, 11 Aug 2024 22:11:20 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Yep that’s true! Trump has been saying he wants tips tax free so Kamala thought she’d lie to the people to try and get votes.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I went to a Kamala Harris rally and all I got was a melted face, 11 fingers and a cyclops eye. 😆

Ok that's funny. Thank you. I needed a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Trump has been saying he wants tips tax free so Kamala thought she’d lie to the people to try and get votes.

Only difference is Trump actually had 4 years to do it but didn’t.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join