It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
this is speculation at this stage, but it's pretty obvious to me. Walz has been caught in some whoppers, the kind that could be illegal. And Harris has no plan, no policy direction other than a continuation of Biden/Harris. Currently the MSM is propping up the campaign by not asking ANY questions, and giving nothing but positive coverage, while it appears, they are trying to equate crowd size at events, to winning the election. This reeks of desperation, and without some sort of plan, this will explode in spectacular fashion.

Remember, Harris was less popular then Joe was, until she was the greatest thing evha. And that only happened, when Joe tapped out. They had no choice, and no plan. (they being the left) The only thing they could do is run Harris. Otherwise, the money wouldn't be available and there wouldn't be enough time to raise enough funds to compete.

My prediction is Walz will take the ticket down. Harris can be regurgitated into some form of a shadow of Joe Biden, but most have had enough of the policies that brought us here, and blaming Trump isn't going to work anymore.

You can almost taste the desperation in the articles and posts from the left. I think they know this as well, and it scares the dog out of them.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Harris and Walz are a stinking mess, but the left wing media will continue to prop them up and no one will notice. The lemmings will vote for them and they'll be in the WHite House in January. It's like we are speeding towards a brick wall that everyone can see and no one cares. Stupidity.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I still have faith in the majority of the people. Those who aren't toe suckers are seeing the same things we are.
those who suck toes, won't look, so they will never see it.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am starting to wonder what the left would do if Harris implodes? It's a real possibility, all her baggage, coupled with Walz's lies, and there is no time for a plan C. She is plan B. Knowing how violent they can be, could this be the "civil war", they keep screaming about?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's the problem though.

They see the same things we do. High gas prices, grocery prices, utilities, violent crime has sky rocketed, our Justice system has a revolving door for violent criminals, unchecked illegals flooding the country and they still want to vote for someone who is only going to make it worse, because they've been told to. They've become so indoctrinated they don't even question it.

They were all in for Joe, then in the space of hours, they were cheering for Kamala all because the Democrats and MSM gave them their orders. They don't even know her policies, but they're claiming she's going to Save Democracy.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: FlyersFan

I still have faith in the majority of the people.

I don't.

I am starting to wonder what the left would do if Harris implodes?

They'll cover it up and continue to carry water for her because she's not an orange man who makes mean tweets at midnight.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Are you perturbed because it's all as transparently hollow as the current president?

Or

Is it because it's working?

As sad as it is, there are many folks, some here on ATS, that gobble it all up and never bother to question anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

“they are trying to equate crowd size at events, to winning the election.”

lol, your not a stupid person so don’t pretend you don’t realize they’re simply just hitting Trump where it hurts with emphasizing crowd size.

Trump is obsessed with crowd size to the point where it could be classified as a mental illness. So the more they can troll Trump with claiming to have bigger crowd sizes, the more unhinged Trump will become.

edit on 10-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

“they are trying to equate crowd size at events, to winning the election.”

lol, your not a stupid person so don’t pretend you don’t realize they’re simply just hitting Trump where it hurts with emphasizing crowd size.

Trump is obsessed with crowd size to the point where it could be classified as a mental illness. So the more they can troll Trump with claiming to have bigger crowd sizes, the more unhinged Trump will become.

You know what else could easily be classified as a mental illness? TDS, as in people that can’t make a post without mentioning Trump in some derogatory fashion.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You forgot the bailing wire! Gotta have bailing wire😁

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And Harris has no plan,

I heard a radio campaign ad for Harris. It said Harris is going to make housing more affordable.

I guess she is going to fight price gouging too?

How about just stop spending money, stop printing money, stop growing the national debt, and stop policies killing the US dollar?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

How about just stop spending money, stop printing money, stop growing the national debt, and stop policies killing the US dollar?

Nah. She's Not White and has a vagina. That's the only qualifications the Democrats seem to need.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I heard a radio campaign ad for Harris. It said Harris is going to make housing more affordable.

With her track record the last 4 years I believe her. She’ll have more people in section 8 housing than ever before. It’s a win win for everyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yet it was your standard that crowd size doesnt matter.

Some people remember things like this....

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Seems like he wasn't even vetted. This guy is a train wreck.
Tim Walz goes from bad to worse

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Once again, it doesn't, but it's hilarious to see Trump cry every time she draws a larger crowd.

Rumor has it that the reason he's not running rallies is because he doesn't want his smaller crowd sizes to be compared to hers.

As I said in another thread, things are going to get even worse for him next month when a certain someone is back in the country.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Once again, it doesn't, but it's hilarious to see Trump cry every time she draws a larger crowd.

Rumor has it that the reason he's not running rallies is because he doesn't want his smaller crowd sizes to be compared to hers.

As I said in another thread, things are going to get even worse for him next month when a certain someone is back in the country.
I think things are going to get much worse for Harris than Trump. She’s accomplished nothing in her 4 years as VP, worst approval rating of a VP in history, Walz has more lies being exposed every single day. The Harris/Walz ticket is a dumpster fire and it’s going to get worse🔥

The last thing anyone needs to worry about is the size of a rally. Trumps rally’s are doing just find Xcal.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Are you sure? Harris set a record for largest political event in Arizona history. A swing state.

Trump couldn't pull half that in a very Red state.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Other than the honeymoon period, there is no actual reason for an organic surge in Kamla's popularity.

When Obama gained transaction from nothing, it took over year of campaigning and you could see it grow.
And you could tell why it grew - his personality.

Kamala went from VERY negative to this supposedly outstanding candidate in a matter of days.

Why?

What changed - it wasn't slow growth, it was wasn't a great debate, or speech.
Nothing changed and probably neither did her real poll numbers.

We all know what happened.
They got a few big name stars to show and people now think it will be a free concert.
As for the polls, they probably had the core make sure they answered it.

Short-term spikes can be VERY easily manipulated. Let's see if it last into September.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That's great !!

What are her policies that draw such a big crowd ?

Is she going to continue the same policies that have lead to rampant inflation, unchecked immigration, a massive increase in the cost of living across the board, skyrocketing crime rates or does she have something new ?

Hard to tell when she's avoided press conferences for 18 days now and all she has to say is "Hate Trump".

So....what are her policies that make you want to vote for her again ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join