It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: JadedGhost

Yeah and I suppose you believe Trumps going to come in and pave the roads with gold, right? Apparently, if you rub the blonde mop on top of his head he’ll lay a golden egg for ya.

he may not pave the roads with gold or sh@@ golden eggs, but i bet you dollars to doughnuts i'll have a hell lot more money in my pocket at the end of the month in his second term than i did with slo joe. just like i did during his first term, and didn't during joes.

You know, your probably right that you’ll have more money in your pocket in about 2 years, especially if you have a mortgage. But it really doesn’t matter who wins in that regard. A president really doesn’t control that side of things as much as you think they do.

End of the day your voting for stability (the Democrats) against constant chaos (MAGA).

Ah yes. The stability (the Democrats) of mass economic devastation presented as improvement 😊

Keep the wars and poverty up to date too.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sorry if a reee

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The stench of bowel-loosening panic is getting stronger, and it isn't coming from the 'Left'.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
NEW: Kamala Harris' Secret Service team forced to issue an apology after they broke into a salon in Massachusetts while Harris was at a fundraiser nearby.

A female agent was seen duct-taping a camera outside the business while agents picked the lock.

Once inside, the agents reportedly used the bathroom over a two hour period.

"They didn't even have the audacity to ask for permission. They just helped themselves," the shop owner said.

"[USSS] admitted that everything was done wrong. They were not supposed to tape my camera without permission, nor were they supposed to enter the building without permission." x.com...

These unserious people are running a completely unserious campaign. 🤡

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
The stench of bowel-loosening panic is getting stronger, and it isn't coming from the 'Left'.

Coming from a lefty, that just means it IS coming from the left. It's always coming from the left. A steady flow of untreated raw sewage.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hey while you are here, maybe you can tell us what Kamala's policies are for fixing the dumpster fire that her and Biden lit up while sh!tting the bed?

I think we really need to know what she is going to do as president.
edit on 11-8-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Their lack of good deeds is their end.

Nothing good for American working families.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

not sure who you were, but if you are strong enough to have a conversation, I have a lot of questions for anyone on the left that has enough testicular fortitude to answer. You up for it?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hey, you can't punch at women like that!!!

Errrr, wait

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

That's some strong duct tape....

www.270towin.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

That's some strong duct tape....

www.270towin.com...

The point is, almost everyone knows how strong the lies coming from these people are, there is nothing they wont say or do to stay in the power game (to them). One week propping Joe up as a genius level saint, then the next orchestrating a coup against him. (Right now he's worth less than dog Sh&t to you and them).

They love Joe Biden, They hate Joe Biden. You hate Kamala Harris, now you love her. Borg commands in your collective must get monotonous, yes?

These polls are so obviously manipulated by the MSM who is well known for lying so often they can't keep track themselves.
edit on 11-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Sorry if a reee

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Meidas Touch is not a reputable source.

And in this landscape....that's saying something.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

What are you even talking about? It’s a literal video proving the image wasn’t fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

What are you even talking about? It’s a literal video proving the image wasn’t fake.

🤣🤣

Exactly how does that sketchy 50 second clip prove anything?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Never stood next to a large multi jet engine aircraft with engines running huh.

Zero chance that video is real... heck less than zero and the crowd certainly wouldnt be cheering louder than the engines.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Zero chance that video is real... heck less than zero and the crowd certainly wouldnt be cheering louder than the engines.

The whole F'ing thing with Harris is a psy-op.

She goes from the most unpopular VP ever to the savior of the Dems?

The lying con artists are trying to bullsh!t everyone.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

it reminds me of the movie Delta Force with Chuck Norris. They were in a C-130 and they were whispering quietly, so they didn't wake the others. LOL, those who don't know, just don't.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The whole F'ing thing with Harris is a psy-op.

She goes from the most unpopular VP ever to the savior of the Dems?

The lying con artists are trying to bullsh!t everyone.

Look at it, the left is eating it up. And they just aren't smart enough to realize that the MSM, being the propaganda wing, can help you win today, but they can help you lose tomorrow if their agenda no longer aligns with yours. But who am I kidding, these folks don't seem smart enough to be able to think for themselves.

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I’m no airplane expert, but they’re fairly far away and I doubt the engines would’ve been running at full power.

Regardless, that crowd is real. It is extremely entertaining though watching Trump and his supporters become full on unhinged about Kamala’s crowd sizes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join