It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris/Walz campaign being held together by duct tape and toothpics

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
the media is just swooning over Harris/Walz. reading Google News is like looking at a DNC media release.

really hoping more of us will see through the media bias.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55
the media is just swooning over Harris/Walz. reading Google News is like looking at a DNC media release.

really hoping more of us will see through the media bias.

Deserving of its own thread…..The amount of brainwashed people that can’t think for themselves, bots/paid shills and basement trolls that are influencing SM nowadays is a sad representation of society today. Yet, here we are.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All this talk of the Harris/ Walz campaign being a disaster is ringing pretty hollow.
They are absolutely trouncing the Trump campaign and now hold large polling leads and betting odds leads.
I don't know who is advising trump but the focus on how bad she and Walz are is not working.
They need to focus on ther won policy and stop acting like they are desperate.

You guys are really getting the Full 1984 Treatment over there.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You do realize your post history is accessible to everyone here, right?

Obviously. Are you accusing me of lying?

I am not. If it seems to you that I am, that is because -- just like the earlier poster I replied to -- you have deviated so far to the right that normal people seem like extreme leftists to you. The same is true of the majority of people on this site; it is a place where even moderate right-wingers are regarded by the rest of you as rabid leftists.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You do realize your post history is accessible to everyone here, right?

Obviously. Are you accusing me of lying?

I am not. If it seems to you that I am, that is because -- just like the earlier poster I replied to -- you have deviated so far to the right that normal people seem like extreme leftists to you. The same is true of the majority of people on this site; it is a place where even moderate right-wingers are regarded by the rest of you as rabid leftists.

can you explain what policies I like that make me extreme right? This sounds a lot like projection, but who knows, maybe you have just a little sense. we will see.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
For all of you Trump supporters that keep saying that Kamala Harris has no policies to talk about; how do you explain this set of policies away?

And it seems a majority of Republicans support her policy.

Kamala Harris Tax Plan Backed by Majority of Republicans

The majority of Americans support plans to end federal taxes on tips given to service industry workers, according to an exclusive poll for Newsweek which shows why Kamala Harris embraced the policy plan first announced by her opponent Donald Trump.

The survey run by Redfield & Wilton Strategies on July 29 among 1,750 eligible voters in the U.S. showed that 67 percent of Americans believe that tips given to service workers should not be taxed. At the time of the survey, conducted before Harris pledged to cut taxes on tips, Republicans were slightly more in favor of the policy (68 percent) than Democrats (65 percent).

link

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

For all of you Trump supporters that keep saying that Kamala Harris has no policies to talk about; how do you explain this set of policies away?

Biden Harris just last year was trying to push for tip compliance rules after they got their IRS money passed through congress.
Now she magically wants to not tax tips?
Laughable. She can’t be trusted to do anything she says.
This is her only policy promise so far, besides ending fracking, offshore drilling, pushing DEI policies, and giving amnesty to the 30 million illegals she let in the country.
She took that idea from Trump, as everybody knows now.
She’ll do anything to buy votes and this is another example of it.

“The Biden-Harris administration tried to improve tax compliance on tips prior to Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign promise following Trump with a vow to end tax on tips.

In 2023, the Treasury Department introduced the Service Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (SITCA) program to "take advantage of advancements in point-of-sale, time and attendance systems, and electronic payment settlement methods to improve tip reporting compliance."
justthenews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

What does it matter where the idea comes from if it serves the people, if it's what the people want? Isn't giving the people what they want the important point?

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

What does it matter where the idea comes from if it serves the people, if it's what the people want? Isn't giving the people what they want the important point?

Because Harris is so facking stupid, she cannot come up with her own policies.

And you losers that support her, even ones from a foreign country like you, don't even question her lack of policies because you are too busy licking her boots.

The worst VP in history is now the DEI Queen of the insane Liberals, you can't make this sh!t up.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The worst VP in history

FACTS

That 99% of sane US citizens will agree with this statement, even over the VP that shot his buddy in the face hunting quail, is the funniest $#it ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

1. Just last year she was pushing tax on tips reporting compliance.
Now she did a 180? Smells rotten.
2. She’s in charge now and has the power to do it, why is she not doing it?
She’s in charge of the border now too. Why isn’t she fixing that?

“If elected president I’ll fix it, but I can’t fix it now for some reason, but don’t pay attention to that.” 🤡

ETA:
3. If Trump is the end of democracy, why is Kamala stealing his policy?
Can’t exactly have your cake and eat it too.

edit on 13-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The Democrats are very good at giving the people what they want; every four years they make promise to a lot of special interest groups to give them something or another.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So, not sure if there is a thread about this (there should be!)
How is the Harris/Walz team going to handle him being indicted by Jag?

Found this

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

BRAVO!!!

I am sure it will be some big sob story saying that "he did nothing wrong" and that he is trying to make up for "mispeaking" about his military career etc.

Can't wait to see how this goes for him. JAG is not known to be very nice about this type of thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Yeah, AI is Downplaying it:

The United States Navy Judge Advocate General’s Corps has indicted Vice Presidential Candidate and Minnesota Governor Tim Walz on charges of defrauding the US, mischaracterizing his military service, and seditious conspiracy1. However, it’s essential to consider the context and examine the facts surrounding these allegations. Here’s what we know:

Deployment and Military Record:
JD Vance accused Walz of “stolen valor,” claiming he “dropped out” of the National Guard when his battalion was slated for deployment to Iraq. In reality, Walz retired two months before his unit received official word of deployment, although rumors had circulated for months2.
Walz did advocate for a ban on assault-style weapons, referencing the weapons he “carried in war.” While he did serve in the military, he did not see combat2.
The Republican National Committee criticized Walz for misrepresenting his military rank in campaign materials. Although he rose to the rank of Command Sergeant Major, he retired as a master sergeant due to incomplete requirements2.
Deployment Details:
In 2003, Walz mobilized with the Minnesota National Guard to support Operation Enduring Freedom. His deployment lasted about eight months, stationed in Vicenza, Italy2.
Walz’s Reflection:
At a rally in Philadelphia, Walz expressed pride in his 24 years of military service, emphasizing the shared commitment to something greater than oneself2.
In summary, while Walz faced criticism regarding his military record, the indictment is a serious matter that requires further examination. Keep in mind that legal proceedings will determine the outcome21

I wanna go post about the indictment in all the pro Harris threads. LOL
edit on 13-8-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Again, she is in the current administration.
Yes, she is the VP but she is singing the praises of the current President.

Her true policies are what happened during the last three years.
The policies heavily involved trans rights, open borders and abortion - with a little student loan forgiveness tossed in.

Those were the main policies. If these are important to you vote for Kamala - if you don't like them - vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Is this being reported anywhere else?

From your source:

"When asked when White Hats would arrest Walz, he said, “Right now, he’s got heavy Secret Service and FBI protection all around him, just like Harris, so we’ll wait for the right moment. I know what you’ll ask next, Michael, and no, we’re not worried about this info getting out there—we anticipate it’ll spook him into making a mistake. This guy belongs at GITMO.”

Sounds a bit, "off"?
edit on 13-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow... Harris-Walz meltdown as truths are revealed to the masses.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I'm still digging, so yeah, not 100% on this yet.

It is weird that AI went with it though?

I wish I had a clue how to search though the individual military JAG records.
Not finding this anywhere else.

edit on 13-8-2024 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks. I couldn't find anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join