It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable statements by Tim Walz's wife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: underpass61

Most likely she cranked up this tune.

I believe Kamala likes to pronounce it as "Fweedom"
edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
But I call it the "context" of your hypocrisy.

Of course you would. Deflection on your part. To be expected.

The rioters were looting and burning down buildings and cars.

This woman opened her windows to breath in the cancerous smoke as long as possible because, according to quintessentone, she wanted to be a part of the looting and rioting and arson.

That's weird.

Any discussion other than that, which was deflection, was initiated by your left wing buddies here. Go chat with them about it.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From your post:

www.merriam-webster.com...

whataboutism
noun
what·​about·​ism ˌ(h)wä-tə-ˈbau̇-ˌti-zəm ˌ(h)wə-
pluralwhataboutisms
: the act or practice of responding to an accusation of wrongdoing by claiming that an offense committed by another is similar or worse

conspiracy theory
noun
pluralconspiracy theories
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
the conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy's assassination
also : a theory asserting that a secret of great importance is being kept from the public

1. the act or practice of responding

2. a theory that explains

Limited in meaning as IMO both use varying tools including bias to arrive at a conclusion or theory or fantasyland.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

edit on 8-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: spacedoubt
I guess I need someone to explain to me where the weird part is in the video.
Any takers? Thanks

Someone reveling in arson and opening the windows to breath in the cancerous smoke so she can be part of it. WIERD.

It didn’t strike me as reveling, it seemed like a completely normal reaction.
Especially if you understand the connection between the olfactory system and memory.

link   

Yet here we always end up with FF.

Deflection, true to form.

You poor thing. You really are clueless. I never deflect.
You and your buddies brought in discussion about J6 and Trump and Vance.
You are the ones deflecting and engaging in whataboutism.
Try to keep up.

link   

Does she? Provide proof, please. I'd like to hear it.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

George Floyd ... a drug addicted man who routinely beat up women and who was in the process of being arrested for beating on a woman when he was dying of an overdose and may have had a cop kill him earlier by kneeling on his neck.

You can say that George Floyd deserved what he got. But the people traumatized by watching the police murder an unarmed black man, slowly, for 8 minutes, in front of them and the world, with the people there screaming at the police to stop, and the police threatening them and ordering to "stay back", they didn't deserve it. We didn't deserve it.

This is how authoritarian fascists rule, with a boot on the neck.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

George Floyd ... a drug addicted man who routinely beat up women and who was in the process of being arrested for beating on a woman when he was dying of an overdose and may have had a cop kill him earlier by kneeling on his neck.

You can say that George Floyd deserved what he got. But the people traumatized by watching the police murder an unarmed black man, slowly, for 8 minutes, in front of them and the world, with the people there screaming at the police to stop, and the police threatening them and ordering to "stay back", they didn't deserve it. We didn't deserve it.

This is how authoritarian fascists rule, with a boot on the neck.

Not going back there.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Denial, of course is your hiding place. It's to be expected, especially coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between "bail" and a "pardon".

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

the Walz political family were/are immersed in the Rise to Power of the Revolutionary movement (incl. BLM /Antifa et al)
edit on 8-8-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Denial, of course is your hiding place. It's to be expected, especially coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between "bail" and a "pardon".

Someone 'bail' FF out, beg my pardon.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You can say that George Floyd deserved what he got.

I didn't say that. What I said was that he doesn't deserve any praise.
He was just a drug addicted violent criminal who died of a drug
overdose as he was being arrested by the police. That's it.

No reason for tens of thousands of people to go out and loot everything
and burn down buildings and cars, and cause billions of dollars in
damage to property.

Nope.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

... especially coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between "bail" and a "pardon".

Wrong. I know the difference. You really shouldn't lie.

Your deflection with Trump saying he would pardon some people doesn't fly.

Kamala worked to bail out arsonists and looters from the race riots.

And Walz let Minnesota burn for days and days from those same rioters.

And now Walz wifey says she threw open the mansion windows so she could smell the smoke and be part of it.

WEIRDNESS.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I guess for her it was the next best thing to not actually being able to be there to join in the demonstration.

So you think she wanted to join in on burning down the city, and in the looting, and in the intimidating of innocent people? Okay .... criminal longings .... again ... WEIRD

That's not her interpretation of it, that is your interpretation of it.

Demonstrations become riots depending on which side you are on, right? Remember J6, wasn't that a peaceful demonstration?

Guess it also depends on how it's reported. "Mostly peaceful protests", you know the term the media coined as fires burned? As compared to bold face lies about J6, like protesters killing a capital policeman! It's the almighty narrative rearing its head again. I don't see this interview being helpful to the Harris campaign, they already have the protest wing of the party!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Do the world a favor ... go stare at the sun.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: putnam6

WEIRD.

Yeah, I said it.

Democrat lemmings are running around pointing their finger at Republicans and saying 'weird' for believing differently then they do. But this woman is WEIRD, and it's not because she has political ideas that are different. She's just WEIRD.

She is just an activist and if that is weird then your opinion is just that, an opinion. At least she's not being labelled, 'creepy' weird as Vance is now.

This is the problem with ATS it is so full of "whataboutisms" nobody can stay focused on the topic of thread.

Instead of "whattaboutisms" say you agree with her and be done with it.

There is nothing wrong with that this is still America, if one feels that way own it.

Any point of view worth a chit, should be able to stand on its own merit without the "yeah buts" and what about this or that

Another problem is "presumed guilty until proven innocent" hence this topic illustrating the exact same kind of witch hunt ATS resents so much. If you hate Gwen purely because she's married to the VP half of the DNC presidential ticket then just say so and dispense with the pretense.

("You" as in the collective audience and not you specifically Putnam)

People don't automatically hate Gwen, they are just questioning her statements regarding the fires during the George Floyd riots. Why jump to they hate this or they hate that when it's perfectly reasonable at first glance to think WTF would she say that?

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
And these people say that Republicans are weird?

Gwen Walz said she kept windows open during George Floyd riots to smell ‘burning tires’
While Minneapolis burned, Gwen Walz, ensconced in the governor's residence, savored the "touchstone moment".

The Walz's honeymooned in China. They LOVE the smell of communism and pollution in the morning.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Do the world a favor ... go stare at the sun.

Oh thanks, I need to get back to the sunspot prediction thread for real ATS quality content.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

From your post:

whataboutism
noun
what·​about·​ism ˌ(h)wä-tə-ˈbau̇-ˌti-zəm ˌ(h)wə-
pluralwhataboutisms
: the act or practice of responding to an accusation of wrongdoing by claiming that an offense committed by another is similar or worse

conspiracy theory
noun
pluralconspiracy theories
: a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators
the conspiracy theories surrounding Kennedy's assassination
also : a theory asserting that a secret of great importance is being kept from the public

1. the act or practice of responding

2. a theory that explains

Limited in meaning as IMO both use varying tools including bias to arrive at a conclusion or theory or fantasyland.

LOL really LOL

Yeah Im beginning to think you and I are here for different reasons

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join