It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walz's Stolen Valor EXPOSED

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Time when my contract is to be negotiated, I am sure I can get a 65% raise.

Everything you post is instantly debunked.
EASILY debunked.
You should be fired.
No raise for you.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Walz didn't drop out, he was promoted to that rank by the system then didn't complete training...red tape.

Yes he did drop out. Didn't finish the contracted agreement time. That's dropping out. Didn't go to the schooling and training. That's dropping out of school. That's not 'red tape'. That's requirements for a job that he didn't finish therefore he didn't get the job.

Seriously ... this is way too easy ... just stop.

He was still promoted and held that rank.

Yes, and his claim is he's a "retired command Sargent major". He is not. He was assigned that role, and once he completed his training, he would be officially in that role. he dipped out before that could happen.

It's important to go at this with just facts, and leave your liberal feelz out. the facts are, he lied when he claimed to be that rank "in retirement". His DD 214, a document every person who exits the military gets, lists your rank at time of separation. It's an official document, and the gold standard of facts in this case. If he produces his DD214 showing he was an E9 then he was telling the truth, and others have it wrong. If he cannot show that, and his DD214 shows him as an E8 (master Sargant), then he's lying. No amount of teeth gnashing will change the facts. they are factual.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Walz will never post his DD214. However, the Harris camp removed the information they had on their website claiming that he retired as a Command Sgt Major and now it just says 'served as Command Sgt Major'. That is still disingenuous and misleading ... to be expected from the Democrats ... but it's also an admission that he was NOT a retired Command Sgt Major.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Time when my contract is to be negotiated, I am sure I can get a 65% raise.

Everything you post is instantly debunked.
EASILY debunked.
You should be fired.
No raise for you.

How about a bowl of soup?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Walz will never post his DD214. However, the Harris camp removed the information they had on their website claiming that he retired as a Command Sgt Major and now it just says 'served as Command Sgt Major'. That is still disingenuous and misleading ... to be expected from the Democrats ... but it's also an admission that he was NOT a retired Command Sgt Major.

Silly hasn't gotten the memo yet, she's still selling the lie. I wonder what her new assignment will be. Poorly arguing that Vance did something so that negates all the faults of Walz would be my guess.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Silly hasn't gotten the memo yet, she's still selling the lie. I wonder what her new assignment will be. Poorly arguing that Vance did something so that negates all the faults of Walz would be my guess.

That would be Rolling Stone and VetsVote, Jesse Ventura and others are trying to get the message out that attacking Walz won't get you any new votes than the ones you already have.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They will just fabricate lies about VP candidate VANCE, like they did against SCOTUS candidate Brett Kavanaugh (leader of a rape gang).

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
I only know Jesse Ventura from how well he handled that huge rotary machine-gun in the movie Predator. Is he a wrestler?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
I only know Jesse Ventura from how well he handled that huge rotary machine-gun in the movie Predator. Is he a wrestler?

Is he a veteran?
edit on q00000001831America/Chicago3939America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Glad you finally admit your faults

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Glad you finally admit your faults

Was that what I was doing? I thought I was agreeing with you about the stupid it burns from both sides. Oh wait, MAGA can do no wrong. lol Continue.
edit on q00000004831America/Chicago5252America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Typical

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Is he a veteran?

Maybe he is. I'm a veteran, and that's no lie.

Was the man who wants to be Vice President arrested for Drunk Driving?

www.thedailybeast.com...

Does anyone know more about this?

edit on 1482024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Typical

I totally agree.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So, back on topic, since you cant seem to stay on it.

How did Walz earn the rank of CSM?
Did he finish all of the requirements to earn the formal rank?
Has he lied his entire political career about being a CSM?

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

attacking Walz won't get you any new votes

Telling the truth isn't 'attacking'. It's just telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Is he a veteran?

Maybe he is. I'm a veteran, and that's no lie.

Was the man who wants to be Vice President arrested for Drunk Driving?

www.thedailybeast.com...

Does anyone know more about this?

How much over on the scale was he? His fine was a slap on the wrist.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So, back on topic, since you cant seem to stay on it.

How did Walz earn the rank of CSM?
Did he finish all of the requirements to earn the formal rank?
Has he lied his entire political career about being a CSM?

You are free to do that research to feed your curious mind. I am posting videos from veterans and other data (like polling stats) that are championing Walz in an effort to show that this attack is deemed despicable by others.
edit on q00000014831America/Chicago2121America/Chicago8 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

attacking Walz won't get you any new votes

Telling the truth isn't 'attacking'. It's just telling the truth.

The sources I posted disagree with your version of this truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is he a veteran?

Possible Stolen Valor veteran.
He claimed to be certain special forces, when he possibly was technically was just underwater demolition team.
And the POS sued hero Chris Kyle ... first won then lost the lawsuit.

Jesse Ventura - Seal or UDT guy?

edit on 8/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join