It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, democrats...how do you feel about your Nominee being selected for you?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So you're gonna stick with the "we didn't know until the debate that Biden was mentally gone!' routine?

It doesn't matter. Biden wasn't primaried. Maybe he would have been...IF. But, I think that's the brilliance of their plan. Or, dumb luck.

Not dumb luck. Your betters made the decision for you.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Those candidates withdrew! Marianne Williamson was the only one left standing. All the delegates of those other guys? Gone. Even Biden has withdrawn. Marianne Williamson is still fighting, LOL.

www.huffpost.com...
edit on 5620242024k10America/Chicago2024-08-07T14:10:56-05:0002pm2024-08-07T14:10:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

a reply to: RickyD

How can you act like Trump will destroy democracy when your own party takes your choice/vote from you?

I can choose WHO to vote for, but I can't choose who my choices are. Not really.

Yes but how do you feel about having your choice and actual represtentation usurped?

I am currently represented by tons of people I never voted for. So are you.
The level of deflection you go through thread after thread and post after post is rather astonishing. Oh look a butterfly….🦋

Meanwhile seeing that the democrat party has forgone any resemblance of democracy as far as a presidential nominee…how does that make you feel? I keep hearing the dems screaming about threats to our democracy, yet, they pull crap like this on you, thats gotta suck. Are you just going to suck it up and but but Trump your way out of it.
edit on 7-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Additionally promising to pardon violent cop assaulters ...

Harris worked to get arsonists, looters, and those committing assault bailed out of jail during the race riots (BLM/George Floyd riots) ... for political advantage reasons and for her own bigoted reasons. Not any different from what you are claiming Trump did.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So you're gonna stick with the "we didn't know until the debate that Biden was mentally gone!' routine?

It doesn't matter.

Really??? Seriously??? It doesn't matter to you if the president of the United States is mentally and physically unfit to lead this nation??? And surely you knew this before the debates. If you didn't, then you must be living under a rock because your own party was questioning it for weeks leading up to the debates!!

Biden wasn't primaried.

THAT is what is irrelevant. Biden's mental capacity is very relevant. In fact, it SHOULD be the most vitally relevant thing to the entire democratic party! It's vitally important to the entire country.

Maybe he would have been...IF. But, I think that's the brilliance of their plan. Or, dumb luck.

"Brilliance" is not a word which belongs in any discussion about what Biden has done to his party. Any other president would be Public Enemy #1 for doing what Biden did and leaving the party in such a bind. THEN, the icing on the cake was, once all this madness was exposed the party turned around and started voting on your behalf with no input from you.

That is so far from "brilliance" as to be incomprehensible. "Evil and Corrupt" might be appropriate, but "brilliance" has no place in any of that!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

If any of those charges are removed anyone who would still be in prison for that charge would be released and not need a pardon. That charge is not a severe, long penalty charge and unless it was recent, then they are not likely in jail.

The "political prisoners" that are screeched about and singing in the "choir" are weapons/ violence/Sedition convictions.

But again. I listened to Trump and he promises immunity from prosecution for all cops and pardons to his cop assaulting followers.

You cannot change what he said, nor can you what about it away.
edit on 7-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I listened to Trump and he promises immunity from prosecution for all cops and pardons to his cop assaulting followers.

Are you making stuff up again?
This sounds like another ‘very fine people’ hoax.
Kind of like the JD Vance couchlove hoax which Walz started pushing yesterday.
Despicable.

What does Sonya’s weight have anything to do with this?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Please.

Geo tracked grandma but can't figure out an assassination attempt on a protectee.

I love it when your little tyrant comes out.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Additionally promising to pardon violent cop assaulters ...

Harris worked to get arsonists, looters, and those committing assault bailed out of jail during the race riots (BLM/George Floyd riots) ... for political advantage reasons and for her own bigoted reasons. Not any different from what you are claiming Trump did.

Exacto mundo! Thx for understanding my point that seemed to fly right over the head of others. It’s always but, but Trump with the left, but anyways….

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It doesn't matter to you if the president of the United States is mentally and physically unfit to lead this nation???

Maybe he's "unfit" or maybe he was faking it, to do this, planned well in advanced, switcheroo.

He did pretty good at the SOTU. He's doing pretty good these days. Maybe he was just sick and run down, maybe he' been unfit all along, or maybe he faked an illness as a cover to drop out of the race.

Weren't there a bunch of people betting on the chances of Biden faking an illness as a cover to drop out? I seem to remember...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Ok.

One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."

Link

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!"

Link

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I appreciate you guys and your “concern” for us poor dumb Democrat supporters.
But both the republicans and the democrats have even built in scenarios for replacing candidates, post convention.
At this point, if I were a Republican I’d be looking into that procedure.
Convicted Trump is running out of brain juice. He can still be replaced though.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

"Butwhutabouut"

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Maybe he's "unfit" or maybe he was faking it, to do this, planned well in advanced, switcheroo.

(THUD!!!)

edit - I'm thinking maybe you're broken. Is there a warranty?

I will give ya' credit for hanging in there though.
edit on 8/7/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"Butwhutabouut"

Kind of, yes.
If we suddenly discovered someone on the ticket committed high level fraud, or rape . You know, felonies and sexual assault. We’d probably want to run someone else.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

What you want is irrelevant.

That's the point of the thread.

Even beyond the NPC talking points....
edit on 7-8-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So instead you'll run someone who intentionally deceived the entire American public, misrepresented everything they did as president, bankrupt the nation and opened the floodgates to illegal aliens to further wreak havoc on the nation, and suck the resources of social security, medicare and other public assistance dry.

Got it. Thanks.

edit - That is, until he practically keels over from dementia, then cuts and runs, and puts his lackee in the driver's seat.

edit on 8/7/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why no unscripted press conferences from Harris yet?
Why hasn't she taken 1 off the cuff question from a reporter?

They don't want her to do anything like that.
If she does, their entire facade crumbles because she is not capable of talking off the cuff without looking like a complete word salad fool.

If she even shows up for any debate with Trump, which I doubt she will, she will implode like that deep sea submarine.
A catastrophic implosion that destroys herself and the Democratic party.

Open borders
Men's tampons
Defund the police and ICE
BLM riots that burn cities...hell even BLM doesn't want Harris even when she bailed them out in Minneapolis.

Far Left dumbf**kery is playing out before our eyes.

Where and what is her policies to help this country?
She doesn't have any because the plan is to destroy this country.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

"Butwhutabouut"

Kind of, yes.
If we suddenly discovered someone on the ticket committed high level fraud, or rape . You know, felonies and sexual assault. We’d probably want to run someone else.

how would you know? If the MSM doesn't report it, then it never happened. Welcome to your Utopia. You cheered it on, now you get to enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

Ok.

One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."

Link

"My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!"

Link

Of course you take it out context ala “very fine people”.

1. Police already have Qualified Immunity.
Kamala and Walz champion the “defund the police” numbskulls and want to take away their qualified immunity.
Trump is saying he won’t let them.

2. There are hundreds of people prosecuted and held against their rights for misdemeanors at the J6 riot. These are the “wrongfully imprisoned”.
Wrongfully.
Do you have any idea how many times the Feds have prosecuted misdemeanors?
The number is ZERO.

You think Trump is going to destroy democracy when the democrats are blatantly destroying it while you cheer them.
It’s getting super silly super quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join