It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Thrilled Over Harris VP Pick of Walz

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: underpass61

Sorry, where does it mention she was put in charge of the border?

Are you really trying to make a distinction between "the border" and the people illegally crossing the border?

Keep going, this is hilarious.

ETA:
When someone is appointed to "lead our efforts", that effectively puts that person at the TOP of the chain of command on that issue does it not?

Well, maybe not in Clown World but it does here in the real world.

edit on 8 7 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

Making a reference to Harris only getting her job because she's, black, a woman and apparently gave oral sex.

That's all literally sexist and racist. I didn't say it, someone else and many others said it.

So apparently you believe Biden was given complete leeway in selecting his Vice President, knowing the progressive wing and the media were blasting he needed a woman and a woman of color.

as for the other part, it's pretty much accepted as the truth in San Francisco.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Nope, that's just how critics are spinning it. And people want it to be true soooo bad because how else would a woman get into that position? Not because she's qualified, and Biden made his decision, no no it's because she gave blow jobs and isn't white.

It's just baseless claims.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I did, but they didn't mean anything. There's no such title as border Czar, that's something media spun up and Trump ran with it to make her look like she was some over looming all seeing eye over the actual border.

If you spent even a second to think about what her role actually was you'd see she was never tasked to handle the actual border.

Why is every move of the goalpost with you yet another lie to uncover?

Dude, take some time to evaluate your positions, and what you believe to be accurate political knowledge.

I mean, I really enjoy debunking your lies and BS.........

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sorry, where does it mention she was put in charge of the border?

Biden makes Harris the point person on immigration issues amid border surge March 24,2021
www.politico.com...

Biden tasks Harris with tackling migrant influx on US-Mexico border March 24,2021
www.bbc.com...

Biden tasks Harris with 'stemming the migration' on southern border Match 24, 2021
www.nbcnews.com...

I’m seeing a pattern here.
Kamala was and is still the Border Czar.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So they had a relationship, and got sexual... and they were supposed to do what? Just enjoy each other's company?

Why did you have to mention her obvious sex life with a man... oh my God! A man and a woman had sexual interactions!

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No. It's dead on accurate. Biden didn't hide it. He proclaimed it loudly. That's why Harris got picked. Because she was supposedly black and because she has a vagina. He was looking at four black women for Vice President. He said he was going to pick a black woman. It's not sexist or racist to point it out. She's a DEI hire.

He was looking at Kamala Harris, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Ambassador Susan Elizabeth Rice, and there was one other one and I can't remember who it was. Black female. Inconsequential and easily forgotten.

Black vaginas are apparently the qualification requirements for Vice President according to Joe Biden.

Harris is a DEI hire. No question about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

All of your sources are saying what everything is saying, she was appointed by Biden to find the root cause of the influx of migrants. Not the security at the actual border.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why did you have to mention her obvious sex life with a man... oh my God! A man and a woman had sexual interactions!

29 year old Kamala Harris did 60 year old Willie Brown, and got her 'career' started that way. She did Brown favors, and he did her favors moving her up the political chain in California. Why do I have to mention her sex life with a man ... because it's relevant when discussing her 'career'.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So they had a relationship, and got sexual... and they were supposed to do what? Just enjoy each other's company?

So, I guess you're not a big fan of the whole hashtag me too movement.

Good. You've taken your first step into a larger world - OB1 Kenobi

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's what Joe Biden was aiming for. It's not Harris fault.

Old Joe said:

Whomever I pick, preferably it will be someone who was of color and/or a different gender, but I’m not making that commitment until I know that the person I’m dealing with I can completely and thoroughly trust as authentic and on the same page

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

LOL its not the sex LOL

It is the head start the relationship gave Ms Harris to future career advancements that are in question. No more no less and thats complete fair game and was floated around contemporaneously to the relationship in San Francisco.

This wasn't something researched for her smashing previous Presidential run, it was already out in the media long before

www.politico.com...
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nah you gotta make her look like a you know... and you know it. Trying to shame her. Don't fall down to Democrat level of shaming.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I didn't say it was 'her fault'.
I said that makes her a DEI hire.
She was specifically targeted because she is supposedly black and has a vagina.
And the three other contenders were targeted because they were black and had a vagina.
That's DEI. She's a DEI hire.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She wasn't in charge of the border I gave a link and a quote from the people who actually were. And ultimately Joe Biden was in charge.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Nah you gotta make her look like a you know... and you know it. Trying to shame her. Don't fall down to Democrat level of shaming.

I don't have to try to make her look like anything. Her own history does that. 29 year old Kamala Harris did 60 year old Willie Brown, and got her 'career' started that way. She did Brown favors, and he did her favors moving her up the political chain in California. This is how her 'career' got started.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And ultimately Joe Biden was in charge.

He delegated.
The person he delegated to failed.
And since he had oversight, he failed as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No. It's dead on accurate. Biden didn't hide it. He proclaimed it loudly. That's why Harris got picked. Because she was supposedly black and because she has a vagina. He was looking at four black women for Vice President. He said he was going to pick a black woman. It's not sexist or racist to point it out. She's a DEI hire.

He was looking at Kamala Harris, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Ambassador Susan Elizabeth Rice, and there was one other one and I can't remember who it was. Black female. Inconsequential and easily forgotten.

Black vaginas are apparently the qualification requirements for Vice President according to Joe Biden.

Harris is a DEI hire. No question about it.

Karen Bass.
She was actually Pelosi’s pick for VP.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That’s exactly correct.
It’s not Kamala’s fault nor her merit that got her all those high positions in government.
She was a DEI hire.

Are you trying to say there’s something wrong with being a DEI hire?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Karen Bass.
She was actually Pelosi’s pick for VP.

YES! That was it! Thank you.
She's #4 on the DEI hire list for BIdens potential VPOTUS.

Kamala Harris
Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms
Ambassador Susan Elizabeth Rice
Mayor (and major loud mouth) Karen Bass.

All black, or claiming to be black.
All with vaginas.
Biden saying that he was going to pick a black vagina as VPOTUS.
That equals DEI hire for Harris.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join