It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Thrilled Over Harris VP Pick of Walz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Trump lost two major elections and hasn't won the popular vote ever. Why is that failure still running?

Deflection. The topic is Harris.
If you want to highlight Trumps failures, go start a thread on that.

Harris got her 'career' off to a start by strapping on Willie Brown knee pads. And she has failed at every job she has had. She was such a miserable failure of a VP that just a month ago the Democrats were talking about replacing her on the Biden ticket. She had to be appointed to the head of the ticket ... she wasn't voted in. Now suddenly they all have decided she's the second coming of Barack Obama. It's ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: 5thHead

There's the obvious loss in 2020 and then there's the loss in 2000 where he didn't even make it through the primaries.

All good and well, except Trump did not lose in 2000. He withdrew from the race after winning both primaries he qualified for.

But, if we are going to go by your logic, does that mean we can say that Trump beat Biden in the 2024 election?

edit on 7-8-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Do you think it’s sexist and racist to call Kamala a DEI hire?

The left thinks it's sexist and racist to point out that Biden hired Kamala because he wanted a black female. That's how she got her job ... on her skin color and genitalia and not on her accomplishments or policy ... but shame on you for telling the truth. CLOWN WORLD.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Bidens administration was filled with Jewish people...

Doesn't answer my question to you.
Are you dodging it?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

If that helps you cope with him losing in November.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Good job avoiding the actual discussion bub

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Didn't Biden and his Border Czar, Kamala also falsely say border agents were on horseback, whipping illegals crossing the border?

Did our Kamala the Border Czar ever apologize for that?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: FlyersFan

I mean, she was a senetor, a DA, ran for president, became the VP, and now the leading candidate for the DNC, that sounds quite impressive...

That's a meteoric rise for somebody who couldn't get 3% of the vote in 2020

LESS than 1% of the vote in 2020.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey....quick question...

WHY would our very wonderful and successful Border Czar...choose a running mate that says he wants to give 30 ft. ladders to all illegals trying to climb over the 25 ft. border wall?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yeah... that's not what he said.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

"He talks about this wall, I always say, let me know how high it is. If it is twenty five feet, then I'll invest in a thirty foot ladder factory. "

Derp

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Yeah... that's not what he said.

"I always say, let me know how high it [the wall] is. If it is twenty five feet, then I'll invest in a thirty foot ladder factory."

It's what he always says.

Who do you think he'd be manufacturing all these 30 ft. ladders for?
He is clearly against the wall.

edit on CamWed, 07 Aug 2024 10:27:43 -0500Wednesday 1amAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You really still think it's 'democrats' vs 'republicans' or 'left' vs 'right'?
It's not , it never was. It's always been a theater , an illusion created so we fight/bicker among each other and are not paying attention to the 1% , what they're up to.
In reality it's always been just the 1% against us , the 99%.

I seriously also believe voting makes zero difference as the outcomes are predetermined as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I don't know how you guys missed the entire point of that comment so much.

Okay. I do know how you missed it but if I say it out loud my post will get deleted.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Oh, we get it.

Whatever means there exists to circumvent the law, Waltz will not only support it with rhetoric but with his own money.

Which him and Heiress have demonstrated already.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Didn't Biden and his Border Czar, Kamala also falsely say border agents were on horseback, whipping illegals crossing the border?

Did our Kamala the Border Czar ever apologize for that?

The border Czar will not.

Admitting wrong is not within their abilities.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If Walz is as extreme as you guys claim, why did Trump appoint him to his Council of Governors in 2019?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Was that before 2020 when he really came into his own?

Is 2019 before 2020?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Deflection? Who cares, you do it all the time. In fact every Trump apologist and cult memeber on this forum does it every chance they get.

Well she's running for president now. And nice to see you just can't help but make a sexist slander because I called out the racial nonsense.

Typical.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Harris has shown us who she is for several years. Believe her. Dont believe the media. He running mate has shown who he is. Believe him, not the media.

There is a massive media gaslighting project going on right now. It is all lies. They are keeping her on the teleprompter for a reason. They dont want you to even remember what she is like. The real Kamala is a failure and a weirdo that talks like she is above others. She serves up word salads for a purpose. She is still faking it, because she has never made it, and she never will. She is still the same weirdo with no moral values that worships power and money and has demonstrated that she will do any deed to get it. Even the oldest profession in the world is something she has used to propel herself into the limelight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join