It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Thrilled Over Harris VP Pick of Walz

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is what she was tasked with doing.

And so, this increase has been consequential, but the Vice President has agreed — among the multiple other things that I have her leading — and I appreciate it — agreed to lead our diplomatic effort and work with those nations to accept re- — the returnees, and enhance migration enforcement at their borders — at their borders.

WH.gov

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I did. And I'm pointing out that your anecdote is just that.

Well thanx for pointing out the basics of communication I guess.

But next time try and just say what you mean instead of throwing out a bunch of non sequiturs.

edit on 5311111America/Chicagoam07 by 5thHead because: Sp

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Media?

You're looking for these guys:

www.cbp.gov...#:~:text=Troy%20A.,-Miller&text=Miller%20is%20the%20Senior%20Official,and%20Border%20Protection%20(CB P).

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Does this apply to Mexico? Yes

Does Mexico share a border with the US? Yes

We will collaborate with Mexico and other countries throughout the Western hemisphere. And as part of this effort, we expect that we will have collaborative relationships to accomplish the goals the President has and that we share.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i posted my negativity about choosing Shapiro because he echoed Spiro Agnew dishonesty

i 'see' that Walz is like a Cheney clone...bad karma for ticket

KH the present VP should of picked Kennedy-the-gravel-voice instead...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Mexico is a country. Not the US border. They're more to blame than harris on border issues.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
NON-Females Menstruate, which is why Tampons must be in Boys bathrooms in Minnesota.

Tampon Tim: www.breitbart.com...

Wants to be one heartbeat away from the Presidency.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Mexico is a country. Not the US border. They're more to blame than harris on border issues.

Tell me you haven't watched or read any of the sources without telling me you haven't watched or read any of the sources........

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

In addition to that, there’s about five other major things she’s handling, but I’ve asked her, the VP, today — because she’s the most qualified person to do it — to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help — are going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border.

"Lead our efforts" - sounds like somebody was put in charge. By President Biden no less.

There's no wiggle room on this - no matter how you try to dance around it.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why didn't she pick AOC? Or a member of the squad?

Were there no qualified melonated female identifying communist jihadis to put on the ticket?

Man that guy's hair is white.

edit on 5311212America/Chicagopm07 by 5thHead because: Doo doo

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Mexico isn’t the Border Czar.
Kamala is the Border Czar.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Here, let me translate to Kamalanguage:

"Mexico is a country. The United States is a bigger country. Mexico decided to let people illegally invade the bigger country, called the United States. Joe Biden, who is the President of the United States, decided to give Kamala Harris, who is the Vice President of the United States, the duty of stopping these illegal immigrants from invading the United States, which is wrong."

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

Deflection? Who cares, you do it all the time. In fact every Trump apologist and cult memeber on this forum does it every chance they get.

Well she's running for president now. And nice to see you just can't help but make a sexist slander because I called out the racial nonsense.

Typical.

Sexist? Racist?

What the left says when they have no answer....

Saw a podcast discussing this, and one person said the shame is there are so many more qualified women and women of color that could be our first woman President.

Instead it feels like we are forcing a square peg into a round hole and calling it the leader of the free world. The Democrats could have done better a lot better. Instead they hung on to Biden, if they really thought Kamala was the answer they would have jettisoned Biden intime to give her a proper run at this. They didn't because they know she might not have all that's needed to be President

Furthermore every single one of those around Biden are guilty of hiding and making excuses as America saw Biden's age catch up with him.

Instead of taking care of him they pushed him out there and pretended he was sharp as a tack, From the Press Secretary on up....even Madame VP two things either she lied about his condition or she wasn't connected or aware enough of what was happening, This didn't happen over night
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

He didn't. He's the executive on borde security and tasked
more qualified people to handle the actual border and tasked her to handle the foreign policies with other nations.

She was never in charge of border security. Joe biden and the people he chose, the link I gave above were. And the Democrats even tried to get a proper solution going to help the border issue and Donald stopped it from going through.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Making a reference to Harris only getting her job because she's, black, a woman and apparently gave oral sex.

That's all literally sexist and racist. I didn't say it, someone else and many others said it.
edit on 7-8-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Sorry, where does it mention she was put in charge of the border?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Making a reference to Harris only getting her job because she's, black, a woman and apparently gave oral sex.

That's all literally sexist and racist. I didn't say it, someone else and many others said it.

That’s all literally true.
Don’t shoot the messenger.

DEI is racist and sexist.
You don’t seem to have a problem with it.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I did, but they didn't mean anything. There's no such title as border Czar, that's something media spun up and Trump ran with it to make her look like she was some over looming all seeing eye over the actual border.

If you spent even a second to think about what her role actually was you'd see she was never tasked to handle the actual border.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

It's not 'sexist' and 'racist' if it's true. And it's true.
She strapped on a pair of Willie Brown knee pads and got her 'career' started.
He, of course, gave her favors in return for her 'hard work'.

And yeah ... she only got her Vice President job because of her skin color and vagina.
Biden said so.
He was looking at four black women for Vice President.
He said that he was going to pick someone because they were black and a woman.

That's not racist and sexist to say it.
It's the truth.

edit on 8/7/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join