It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excerpt from today's rally...

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.
Source: thehill.com...

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with him on debate day.

Yea, that will happen.. Can I take a side bet with you on this?

Please?

trump is already making demands on the debate protocol....

My bet is that he will use this as an excuse to not debate at all......in other words punk out.

Demands...like what exactly?

And would it be fair to ask for demands as he did the CNN debate under the Ds demands?

One of Trump's main points is waiting till after the DNC convention, its a savvy move if Harris gets a post-convention bump her debating poorly will negate it. If the convention goes poorly or is chaotic just gives Trump more ammo

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Also topical fodder.

Is it a demand to wait until after the Ds officially nominate someone after everything that has happened?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That was a really great rally for Trump yesterday, so much energy, very exciting and no Rap Superstars required.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Also topical fodder.

Is it a demand to wait until after the Ds officially nominate someone after everything that has happened?

Yep, I believe Trump alluded to that as well, when there was a fuss about the Democrats wanting Vance to debate Harris, he said let's wait and see who their actual nominee will be.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wanted to embed a youtube link of this video, but wasn't able to find it. So here is a Xitter link:

Link

That right there is why Trump was obsessing about the crowd size, and blaming the university being liberal for there not being enough people in the stands.

He was saying let the people in, there are thousands of people waiting outside, while there are entire sections empty inside.

He's right, there were sections empty inside. Only everyone who was there was already there, there were no thousands waiting outside.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

More propaganda.

Fantastic.

Harry Sisson???

Ahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
But looking past who had more people in the arena, I think this is a bigger issue:

This was just 3 days apart in the same exact venue. Look at the differences in the racial make up of the crowds. Georgia has plenty of all races, look how they separated for the rallies.

One has all colors and probably all religions. And the Republicans remain 90 plus percent White, decade after decade. Not working on any way to get the other people to join up. Just happy with the way it always looks.

That's an issue, can't just keep fighting for one group of people. Have to start including everyone. And then, even the rallies will start being packed the same way.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Kamala had more black people because she is pretending to be black, and black people always vote Democrat no matter what. They pressure their own and say they aren't black if they don't vote Democrat and they outcast their own if they don't vote democrat. And Democrats keep blacks on the Democrat plantation. It's got nothing to do with republicans 'fighting for one group of people'. Republican policies are good for everyone.
edit on 8/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I wanted to embed a youtube link of this video, but wasn't able to find it. So here is a Xitter link:

Link

That right there is why Trump was obsessing about the crowd size, and blaming the university being liberal for there not being enough people in the stands.

He was saying let the people in, there are thousands of people waiting outside, while there are entire sections empty inside.

He's right, there were sections empty inside. Only everyone who was there was already there, there were no thousands waiting outside.

LOL yeah it would be more impactful if we could see the time stamp and the quote in actual context, because seriously you can AI somebody's voice easily and make a 14-second clip

Ive already shown from the full video it was empty 3 hours before Vance spoke #1 and again even Axios said Trump had the arena almost as packed as Madame VP

Secondly, with Trump's recent assassination attempt, some were saying it was taking a long time for everybody to get through security, No more no less

www.axios.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Oh, did you know that there was a concert that preceded Heiress rally?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

But looking past who had more people in the arena, I think this is a bigger issue:

This was just 3 days apart in the same exact venue. Look at the differences in the racial make up of the crowds. Georgia has plenty of all races, look how they separated for the rallies.

One has all colors and probably all religions. And the Republicans remain 90 plus percent White, decade after decade. Not working on any way to get the other people to join up. Just happy with the way it always looks.

That's an issue, can't just keep fighting for one group of people. Have to start including everyone. And then, even the rallies will start being packed the same way.

Quavo a big-time Atlanta musical Icon artist spoke and Megan Thee Stallion performed which no doubt helped boost attendance, it's in all the music business and industry websites.

Nothing wrong with it, this is a common politically savvy move when a candidate can't draw on thier own, they get local home town Icons, artists and celebrities

To pretend that didn't make a difference or factor in is disingenuous

www.vulture.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I noticed Trump had a working class folk speaking at his rally and the (D)’s had and want you watching believing the illusion with twerks & mirrors. That’s the difference I see.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sounds ""weird"" to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excerpt from today's rally...

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.
Source: thehill.com...

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with him on debate day.

Yea, that will happen.. Can I take a side bet with you on this?

Please?

trump is already making demands on the debate protocol....

My bet is that he will use this as an excuse to not debate at all......in other words punk out.

Yea, he is known for stepping aside like a punk. Didn't I see Kamala say she is saying no? Why yes I did!!!

You should by a lottery ticket if you end up being right.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Considering there are some videos out there showing as soon as the musicians stopped people started finding the exits.

*shrugs* if you lead off with "famous" musicians doing a "free" concert I wouldnt read to much into her rally.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Link

There were thousands outside that couldn’t get in. Here’s the news reporting on it and showing the people that couldn’t get in, the reporter literally says there’s thousands outside 🙄

As far as optics at the rally? Looks like he has support from the black community to me.🤷‍♂️

The Trump rally Harry used in vid hadn’t even started yet, just more propaganda from the useful idiot Sisson. Do you even know anything about him? He’s probably the most brainwashed stooge for the left I’ve ever heard, this is the kid that was gaslighting everyone about Biden being as sharp as can be and that Biden won the debate a couple of days before Joey dropped out, he’s a liar and a moron punk kid, dumb as the day is long. Is that who you think is giving you credible info? I suggest a little critical thinking before you post, every single thing you posted was a lie. Come on man!

edit on 4-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Nah, "Vance" just sound too much like "Pence" for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

How much is DNC paying these days?

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Pretty sure he does this for free....

posted on Aug, 5 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

That's a configuration for less than half-a-house. Nothing behind but curtains and no people on the floor. FAR from full capacity.

In 2016 Trump had the sideways stage too, but open all around....beyond capacity with people left outside.

Same venue 2022, stage on the end for an even larger capacity....

My pics, so yeah.

edit on 777Vpm05America/ChicagoMon, 05 Aug 2024 21:21:16 -0500 by 777Vader because:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join