It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Maybe not. My co-worker was in line for 2 hours to listen to Harris speak in Dallas just two weeks before Biden dropped out. Guess we will see when she visits Detroit next week. Know quite a few who registered without yet knowing the venue. We will see if they are offered payment for attending.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well according to Trump:

"How are you? You were so amazing. I walk in. Nobody knew I was coming, and she grabbed me and she hugged me. She said, 'I like you.' And she's tough too. I tell you. She doesn't like a lot of people, but it's an honor to have you and your friends and everybody."

And here she is at MAL

And she said:

"Everybody got together at around 9:30 in the morning and walked on over to the Chick-fil-A and then we sat there and waited until the president showed up.

Does not seem like a "surprise visit" at all. Nor is she a member of the Detroit church.

Link

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: frogs453

I don't understand the argument, was she on Trump's payroll when she was working at the Chick fil A?

Yep here's my understanding I don't get the problem either, she is a supporter no different than QWuavo supporting Madame VP Harris.

She mentions exactly what happened, all of her students knew it wasn't an accidental meeting ie the media didn't get the background because they are the media and live for the 20-second sound bite

apnews.com...

Montgomery, a former Georgia Republican Party staffer who regularly coordinates events for HBCU students open to conservative ideas to meet with politicians and activists, said she was notified earlier in the week that Trump would visit Atlanta’s Vine City neighborhood during his trip to host a high-dollar fundraiser in the city. She notified a private group chat of students she uses to coordinate events and job opportunities about the president’s visit. She received immediate interest in appearing alongside him from around a dozen students.

“Everybody got together at around 9:30 in the morning and walked on over to the Chick-fil-A and then we sat there and waited until the president showed up,” said Montgomery, who can be seen embracing the former president in multiple viral videos. “It’s really disheartening to see that the media makes it seem like we just stumbled into a Chick-fil-A and he bought us milkshakes.”

Morehouse and Spelman Colleges are some of the foremost historically Black colleges in the nation, with long legacies of influential Black alumni in politics, business, religion and medicine. Martin Luther King Jr. and Georgia Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock, who pastors King’s former church, are both Morehouse alumni. Stacey Abrams, the influential Georgia Democrat, attended Spelman. Alongside neighboring Clark Atlanta University and Morris Brown College, the academic collective on Atlanta’s West Side has served as a bastion of African American politics and culture since before the Civil Rights movement.

This is the part that bothers me ...

The visit was not met with fanfare by some on campus or the local community. Montgomery denounced the criticism some students who appeared in the viral videos alongside Trump have received both on campus and online.

“They are claiming that the students made a mockery of their institutions and saying that they are disrespecting their ancestors. It is really, really bad,” said Montgomery.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Meidas Touch?

Is this where you go to get informed?

Is this woman not a Trump supporter or is she under his employ?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

There are people who go to multiple Trump events. I don't see why ... but they do. He has pointed them out in the crowds before. Always in the front row or close by. Some have been dozens of times. She obviously agrees with his policies and is a fan. But I'm not seeing how she's 'on his payroll'. And if she did get on his payroll ... if the campaign did donate to her conservative cause because it endorsed him ... is that against the rules? I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Is Harris bringing Quavo to various events in different states and acting like is just a random organic supporter? If so, then I totally agree. Trump told you it was a random surprise visit to the restaurant, he told you that these supporters were black Detroit church members. Many believe him when he actually lied.
edit on 4-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Is Harris bringing Quavo to various events in different states and acting like he just is just a random organic supporter? If so, then I totally agree.

Is Trump bringing this person to events, or does she go on her own like everyone else? Are you claiming Trump flies her around the country and stages her in places? Why? There are plenty of other black people at these events he could highlight instead of reusing the same person on purpose. The Chick Fil A meeting was obviously random. And she visited Mar a Lago on her own ... people do that. She's a fan. She's allowed.

Are you sure you just aren't a little bit upset that a black woman escaped the Democrat plantation and found freedom to be a fan of a Republican and his policies if she wants? Kinda looks like it.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Trump told you it was a random surprise visit to the restaurant, he told you that these supporters were black Detroit church members. Many believe him when he actually lied.

It was a random surprise visit to the restaurant. His team told the secret service and they cased the place, obviously tipping off the employees, but it was a surprise visit in that it wasn't on the schedule and wasn't planned days and days in advance. He had a random meet with her there.

And for the black Detroit church, he said they were members of the church. It's a natural assumption to make. If I walk into a church and there is a crowd, I'm going to assume they are members of that church.

He didn't lie.

Seriously .. you just sound disgruntled because a black woman is off the democrat plantation.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Is Harris bringing Quavo to various events in different states and acting like is just a random organic supporter? If so, then I totally agree. Trump told you it was a random surprise visit to the restaurant, he told you that these supporters were black Detroit church members. Many believe him when he actually lied.

First of all the setup wasn't through Trump's people in was a Conservative group, you can't expect the former President to walk into every restaurant unannounced the Secret Service shouldn't allow it.

THAT does not mean Trump knows who is meeting, once he did what's wrong with her being one of his favorite supporters she and some of the other attending have caught a lot of crap just because they met him at Chick-fil-A. Hell he probably feels bad it brought so much misery to those who attended

Please read the whole article and then tell me that's not a reasonable assumption or wildly believe whatever

apnews.com...

The visit was not met with fanfare by some on campus or the local community. Montgomery denounced the criticism some students who appeared in the viral videos alongside Trump have received both on campus and online.

“They are claiming that the students made a mockery of their institutions and saying that they are disrespecting their ancestors. It is really, really bad,” said Montgomery.

FWIW I was blissfully ignorant of Ms Montgomery till hearing her speak at the rally, a rally I probably wouldn't have listen toom if I weren't a Georgian and know Georgia State fairly well. All the research can easily be found took me 30 minutes at most to find out who she was and what she is about.

Lastly, check your sources and run them through a Media bias check or two everybody knows Gateway Pundit leans right and has a conservative slant

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Trump told you it was a random surprise visit to the restaurant, he told you that these supporters were black Detroit church members. Many believe him when he actually lied.

It was a random surprise visit to the restaurant. His team told the secret service and they cased the place, obviously tipping off the employees, but it was a surprise visit in that it wasn't on the schedule and wasn't planned days and days in advance. He had a random meet with her there.

And for the black Detroit church, he said they were members of the church. It's a natural assumption to make. If I walk into a church and there is a crowd, I'm going to assume they are members of that church.

He didn't lie.

Seriously .. you just sound disgruntled because a black woman is off the democrat plantation.
Agreed.

No one gives a rip when Hollywood darlings go all at their “functions” in for whoever the Democratic Flavor of the Month is.

What’s the difference here?

Not sure what the beef is here or why it even matters.
edit on 4-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It doesn't matter.

But it does show the desperation....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

It doesn't matter.

But it does show the desperation....

Is that what that smell is?

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Thanks, kinda foxed me because of how shonky some of the faces looked.

I can see now they probably just resampled the video at a really low rate to make it look fake.

Hell they looked so wonky I had to check it out, I was thinking aliens or shape shifters. This is ATS afterall

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We should have Brown interview in TV, but hell that never s going to happen, because he knows kamalalala inside and out.

He calls her an opportunistic whore, but while she has climbed lying in a couch, she lacks the brains, for any significant positions of power.

Judge Joe Brown calls Harris ‘a piece of s***,’ suspects she has ‘early on-set dementia’

“She’s a piece of s***,” Brown said in an interview with The Art of Dialogue podcast. “I was in California, she lacked professional confidence, and she worked on it by hiking up her hemline when she needed influence rather than research. I was out in California for 15 years doing my show when she was at a peak, and she had a reputation amongst the trial lawyers of being lazy.”

www.bing.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Yep...Convict against Prosecutor. 'oughta be good....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I'm not sure I fully undersand the whataboutism rules, but can I put up a Kamala Harris lie against this to cancel it out, or does that only work one way?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This year, Harris is a chameleon. Last week she was a descendant of slaves.

This week the UAW is putting on a rally for her. She can take the credit for American car prices becoming as high as those from Europe

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Yep...Convict against Prosecutor. 'oughta be good....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Is someone paying you to follow the grateful dead around?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Atlanta Braves aren't even in Fulton County anymore. They are closer to Tennessee than Atlanta, just kidding, but well north of the city of Atlanta is Truist Park.

It was packed all over Atlanta for folks wanting in that Trump rally too based on the videos I've seen on FB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join