It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excerpt from today's rally...

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.
Source: thehill.com...

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with him on debate day.

Yea, that will happen.. Can I take a side bet with you on this?

Please?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

A noted pollster says candidate Trump can end Kamala's campaign by having all Trump supporters continually ask Democrats on the street, during media appearances, etc..

"Name One Thing Kamala Harris has accomplished as Vice President."

The pollster says they've asked thousands of Americans that question, and literally 99% of them can't name anything legitimate.

The Key to Ending Kamala's Presidential Run...FAST!: dailycaller.com...

Elegantly Simple and Effective!

And one more question if they say something she did they remember.

"Is that enough to convince the rest of America she is good enough for the vote of the citizens"?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

It doesn't matter.

But it does show the desperation....

Is that what that smell is?

LOL

I am starting to understand the meaning of smelling the desperation. Hell, I can see them salivating with it trying to "get Trump". This is turning into a "purge Trump" event that is guaranteed to make the pansies lose. They only have a couple of the Rambo types, Only now they've got pissed off Women now who want their own sports back to a level playing field. They just obtained the chance to have sports like men in the last few decades. That is only one thing that isn't going to end well for the pansy cult.

edit on 4000000323120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.

What’s the over / under on how many weeks will she go to Camp David to prepare?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Well but she's a real genuine unburdened Black right? So what's the problem?

Just like Priiiiiimmmmmmmm DAY!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

The convict now....cannot even vote...or travel to more than a few states...

Yep, yep dear..."Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get".

I figured the Forest Gump allusion you'd get.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'd correct your ignorance but it's going to be much more fun to let you wallow in it.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

It doesn't matter.

But it does show the desperation....

Right. What matters is that the Democrat's fraud machine is held in check, allowing Trump to legitimately win, 3 times in a row.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

That's not true.
Trump can vote.
He can travel to any state he wants to.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

A noted pollster says candidate Trump can end Kamala's campaign by having all Trump supporters continually ask Democrats on the street, during media appearances, etc..

"Name One Thing Kamala Harris has accomplished as Vice President."

The pollster says they've asked thousands of Americans that question, and literally 99% of them can't name anything legitimate.

The Key to Ending Kamala's Presidential Run...FAST!: dailycaller.com...

Elegantly Simple and Effective!

And one more question if they say something she did they remember.

"Is that enough to convince the rest of America she is good enough for the vote of the citizens"?

Kamala Harris is suffering from Bich-syndrome, due to being rejected so many times.. Her husband fooling around with the Nanny & Jill Biden, the citizens of California (2019), the Democrats of America (2019), and 90% of all who have worked for Kamala, have REJECTED HER.
💣😈

edit on 482024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Atlanta Braves aren't even in Fulton County anymore. They are closer to Tennessee than Atlanta, just kidding, but well north of the city of Atlanta is Truist Park.

It was packed all over Atlanta for folks wanting in that Trump rally too based on the videos I've seen on FB.

Dude I know the Braves aren't in Fulton County, they are in Cobb County which is a huge Trump county. A lot of Braves fans are Trump fans...jeez

Just checked out of all the northern Atlanta Metro counties that went blue in 2020 Cobb had the highest percentage of Trump votes at 42% and only Gwinnett county had more Trump votes total

If Trump wins Georgia he will likely have to win Cobb and Gwinnett

7,004,034 Active Voters in Georgia as of December 2021

Georgia Population 2024

The estimated population of Cobb County, Georgia in 2024 is 781,646

That is supposedly the highest percentage of active voters by state in the US, it's why Trump is emploring Georgians to get out and vote.

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yep, yep dear..."Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get".

I can't even imagine being that misinformed.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry MS but you are wrong on this one

apnews.com... › article › trump-felony-conviction-can-he-vote-b95e7b4c9158d999e8bc89b00fbda911

Can Donald Trump still vote in the 2024 presidential election? | AP News

May 31, 2024Updated 5:31 PM PDT, May 30, 2024. DENVER (AP) — Donald Trump may be convicted of a felony and reside in Florida, a state notorious for restricting the voting rights of people with felony convictions. But he can still vote as long as he stays out of prison in New York state.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

What’s the over/under on how many weeks she’s the Democratic Nominee?

Hahaha.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Please?

trump is already making demands on the debate protocol....

My bet is that he will use this as an excuse to not debate at all......in other words punk out.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: Kaiju666

What’s the over/under on how many weeks she’s the Democratic Nominee?

Hahaha.

What are you saying? You mean they’re going to have to reprint the pre-print ballots again?!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Please?

My bet is that he will use this as an excuse to not debate at all......in other words punk out.

Trump will debate Harris, he just loves being the sand in the Democrats' shorts, and MSM media too. So he will irritate them both as long as he can.

Not only will Trump's ego nudge him to a debate, but the optics of him not debating in such a close election would affect his chances

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Please?

Demands...like what exactly?

And would it be fair to ask for demands as he did the CNN debate under the Ds demands?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Please?

I find it extremely funny that you guys think Trump is scared of Harris.

What reason would he have to be scared of her?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They'll say whatever it takes to keep from talking about Trump's assassination attempt, Joe bowing out and everyone knowing about it, installing Kamala and of course whatever Kamala policies are.

That's the real deal. But sniping propaganda is fun too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join