It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed, I thought there was no way downtown Atlanta on the weekend. Braves are in town and they always draw well on the weekends.

I was wrong he filled it up the same Georgi State Univeristy arena, that Quavo, Madame VP, and Stacy Abrams did last week, a packed arena that had everybody gushing here and on MSM.

Trump finished speaking and left to Sam and Dave's classic "Hold on I'm Coming"

Oh he did have another speaker JD Vance

The next 3 months are gonna be fun

x.com...

edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed,I thought there was no way downtown Atlanta on the weekend.

I was wrong he filled it up, just like Quavo, Madame VP, and Stacy Abrams last week, a packed arena that had everybody gushing here and on MSM.

x.com...

Did he have to use a wheelbarrow?

You know, for his…

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: putnam6
Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed,I thought there was no way downtown Atlanta on the weekend.

I was wrong he filled it up, just like Quavo, Madame VP, and Stacy Abrams last week, a packed arena that had everybody gushing here and on MSM.

x.com...

Did he have to use a wheelbarrow?

You know, for his…

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   
At Trump rally in Atlanta, Black attendees say Kamala Harris playing 'race card' for votes

Kamalalala is soo easy to read that many voters know her game, her world is crumbing by the day.

www.msn.com... dhp&pc=NMTS&cvid=7909ae5221b84dc38aba1021f23b4bf3&ei=14

I wonder how long before she is replaced like a dirty underware.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Excerpt from today's rally...

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.
Source: thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
At Trump rally in Atlanta, Black attendees say Kamala Harris playing 'race card' for votes

Kamalalala is soo easy to read that many voters know her game, her world is crumbing by the day.

www.msn.com... dhp&pc=NMTS&cvid=7909ae5221b84dc38aba1021f23b4bf3&ei=14

I wonder how long before she is replaced like a dirty underware.

She won't be replaced. She's our next president.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with him on debate day.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

You do know this isn't Twitter/X ATS message board can handle long format posts?

We used to have a must-be be atleast 2 lines of text rule. But I digress

So explain to me as a now RFKjr voter what exactly makes Madame VP Kamala Harris the best choice for our next President.

and if possible let's keep the Trump this or that, or it will destroy our democracy BS to a minimum. This will not happen under any 3 of the Presidential candidates

#1 Ive heard it before

#2 It's somewhat of a divisive Trump tactic that I loathe, I want to know what stands out for her, and where her leadership skills will come from

#3 Most importantly RFKjr will likely soak up more independent and undecided voters who lean Democratic, how is she better than RFKjr in particular

#4 What does America look like under a Kamala Harris administration the next 4 years

#5 What happens when and if she doesn't "mop the floor' with him at the debate, does that mean she isn't the best candidate?
edit on p000000318pm086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Something you do not see everyday is an Amish parade for Trump ! youtube.com...
edit on 727rdk24 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Saturday, August 3, 2024

More from former President, candidate Donald Trump, at the Exciting Rally in Atlanta today..

By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT.

Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging.

The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land.

Freedom will be restored.

The flame of liberty will be burning bright.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—

And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th president of the United States.

Because we are all AMERICANS—and together, we will show November 5th to be the most important day in the history of America!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112900977052909532

As President Trump demonstrated in 2017, THESE ARE REAL CAMPAIGN PROMISES THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IMPLEMENTED and ACTIVATED shortly after he is sworn in for term #2, on January 20, 2025.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Saturday, August 3, 2024

More from former President, candidate Donald Trump, at the Exciting Rally in Atlanta today..

By this time next year, America’s borders will be STRONG, SEALED, and SECURE. Inflation will be in FULL RETREAT.

Our economy will be roaring back. Optimism will be surging.

The American Dream will be thriving again for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed. Law and Justice will reign all throughout our land.

Freedom will be restored.

The flame of liberty will be burning bright.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, the worst administration in the history of our Country, will be a fading memory of the past—

And our Great Silent Majority, including the once forgotten men and women of our Country, will be the ones shaping America’s magnificent future when I am the 47th president of the United States.

Because we are all AMERICANS—and together, we will show November 5th to be the most important day in the history of America!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112900977052909532

As President Trump demonstrated in 2017, THESE ARE REAL CAMPAIGN PROMISES THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SEE IMPLEMENTED and ACTIVATED shortly after he is sworn in for term #2, on January 20, 2025.

Generally, that's the distinction between Trump's campaign and the former Biden now Harris campaign that resonates most. Biden/Harris has had 4 years and we are stuck with wars in Eastern Europe and an ever-expanding war in the Middle East, and they want to pretend Democracy is at stake with fear-mongering BS, how can we still be fearful after 4 years of a Biden/Harris administration?

A war in the Middle East where even Arab nations are talking restraint to Iran, a war where the Democrats have to constantly pledge American backing to Israel, because of the political damage it does it does in crucial blue states. It's a critical junction where moderate Arab nations are more interested in normalizing relations with Israel and the West instead of war, it has to be it's the next step.

Who can build this Arab coalition where they can turn off wars, without Western intervention, before the whole Arab world would have been enflamed with an assassination of this magnitude, now there are pockets here and there but it's not every country in the region anymore

The Democrats' burn candles at both ends approach isn't working, nor was the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, and honestly, the tease of the release of 6 Billion in Iranian assets probably helped push up the start date on 10/7.

The West has to be strong, the repelling of the massive attack in April had to be a wake-up call for extremist Iran. We can not let them get off the ropes here. A more moderate Iran would turn off the spigot to Hezbollah and the Houthis, which administration can help achieve it quickly and which administration would hinder this.

And we haven't even discussed domestic polices or Europe

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

A noted pollster says candidate Trump can end Kamala's campaign by having all Trump supporters continually ask Democrats on the street, during media appearances, etc..

"Name One Thing Kamala Harris has accomplished as Vice President."

The pollster says they've asked thousands of Americans that question, and literally 99% of them can't name anything legitimate.

The Key to Ending Kamala's Presidential Run...FAST!: dailycaller.com...

Elegantly Simple and Effective!

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Local Black influencer at the Atlanta rally took to the microphone and said...

“Aside from her record as a prosecutor, why don’t we ask Mrs. Willie Brown if Kamala Harris cares about black families,” Montgomery said.

Full Article: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Ouch! 😨

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is why Trump can pack stadiums. Most people want a good life. The left doesn't.
The left and the dems entire platform is based upon misery and suffering while pretending everything is wonderful.. If they were actually doing good they wouldn't have a platform at all.
edit on 4-8-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I just saw this and can't quite figure out if its true or bollox.

link to x video

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I just saw this and can't quite figure out if its true or bollox.

link to x video

LOL, It's complete "bullocks" There are several different sources of full videos of the rally. Nobody was digitally added LOL

We are going to have to be careful though, I was messing with AI for work and it did a fairly cool job of taking a static picture of a model and making her turn her head and have realistic motion but

Here are a couple of other independent clips showing the same reality, kind of silly we have to do this crap in this day and age.

x.com...

x.com...

x.com...

Why is difficult to believe certain segments of any demographic group would lean toward Trump? the man may be many questionable things but he isn't the racist that the DNC wants the world to believe.

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Lefties said the same thing about BIden .. that they couldn't wait to see him mop the floor with Trump on debate day. We all know how that went.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks, kinda foxed me because of how shonky some of the faces looked.

I can see now they probably just resampled the video at a really low rate to make it look fake.

edit on thpSun, 04 Aug 2024 04:26:16 -050020242024-08-04T04:26:16-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: Addendum

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join