It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Atlanta Rally is packed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
She won't be replaced. She's our next president.

saw this posted elsewhere ....

Trump at debate: That is how I will lower prices ...

Kamala at debate: Prices will be lowered by lowering prices do to the prices being high now and being lowered by lowering prices.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Excerpt from today's rally...

Former President Trump went on the attack against Vice President Harris at a campaign rally in Atlanta Saturday, after Harris campaigned at the same venue earlier this week.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said, speaking to supporters at Georgia State University. The former president then appeared to backtrack, saying “I don’t want to even define her.”

“I just want to say who she is. She’s a horror show,” he added. “She’ll destroy our country.”

The former president hit numbers on a slew of issues from the economy to immigration to her record as a prosecutor. His latest attacks on his opponent, including claiming she had a “low IQ,” come after he vowed to “unleash hell” on Harris at the rally in a post online Friday.

“At this time tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s worst nightmares come true,” Trump wrote Friday on Truth Social.
Source: thehill.com...

I can't wait to see her mop the floor with him on debate day.

I'm sure that premonition is based on you critically examining her past debate performances and reviewing her (super articulate) responses to difficult questions from the press.

It's totally not just overzealous bravado from a fanatic.

Still voting for whoever isn't Trump. Or republican, for that matter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
At Trump rally in Atlanta, Black attendees say Kamala Harris playing 'race card' for votes

Kamalalala is soo easy to read that many voters know her game, her world is crumbing by the day.

www.msn.com... dhp&pc=NMTS&cvid=7909ae5221b84dc38aba1021f23b4bf3&ei=14

I wonder how long before she is replaced like a dirty underware.

She won't be replaced. She's our next president.

You sure?

Two days prior to Joe dropping out via a post on X, he was in front of the media saying it would take an act of God to get him to drop out.......

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There certainly seemed to be a lot of empty seats when Trump was speaking that were full when Harris was speaking.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Know your propagandist folk.

...know your propagandist...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Aww, someone's getting salty that Harris had a bigger crowd than Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Kamala will never become president. She could have been touting her & Biden's policy success's with all this hoopla around her candidacy but instead she has not done a sitdown interview or a presser. Reminds me of how Joe Biden passed on speaking to hundreds of millions at halftime at the Super Bowl. Kamala is what we call an empty suit. She has nothing to offer us.

CNN Stunned as a Group of Black Men at Harrisburg Barbershop in Pennsylvania Believe ‘Kamala Ain’t Black’

I wonder if these guys went to the rally?
edit on 4-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Just for clarity, is crowd size now a determining factor in political favorability?

I just need to know if this is a rule change or just an idiotic talking point.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You spelled Megan the Stallion incorrectly.

I know the bar is low due to Biden but this isn't the win you wish to claim.

You do know that people left when Kamala spoke after the concert...right?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

For a better perspective here's a pic from right before Vance spoke, FWIW there's about 4-5 hours worth of rally video and I can pull the same shot with hardly anybody seated.

Was it more than Madame VP Harris' rally who knows? they might have had a different configuration, but if it's that important to you the totals can probably be found somewhere the Georgia State University website or newspaper, perhaps

but by the time Trump was speaking, it was mostly filled up. It was sure a lot more people than I thought he would get.

But ultimately let's watch the polls in Georgia over the next few days and weeks that will tell the true value of each candidate's rally.

2 hours earlier

For your viewing pleasure here's the full video 9 plus hours long video the pic was taken at about 6 hours 25-minute mark

and it was a different configuration it looks like, the banners were behind the stage on the Trump video, am I wrong?

Furthermore here is Axios's take

www.axios.com...

Former President Trump packed the same Atlanta venue Saturday about as tightly as Vice President Kamala Harris did Tuesday. But the events couldn't have been more different.

Why it matters: While Harris' rally featured a show of unity among Georgia Democrats, Trump took the moment to renew past attacks on some of the state's top Republicans at Georgia State University's Convocation Center.

Hopefully, this quell the attendance issue

edit on p000000318am086 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
Kamala is what we call an empty suit. She has nothing to offer us.

All foam, no beer.
All hat, no cattle.
etc etc

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Doubt it. Film footage showed a ton of people leaving the Harris rally after that god awful twerking rapper was finished. Lots didn't stay to listen to Kamala.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I’m just bummed there wasn’t any twerking.

So I understand where you’re coming from.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

At Trump rally in Atlanta, Black attendees say Kamala Harris playing 'race card' for votes

Kamalalala is soo easy to read that many voters know her game, her world is crumbing by the day.

Odd that America First's Michaelah Montgomery is suddenly a speaker at his rally. She's previously been relegated to "random" Chick-fil-A supporter in GA and "random" black church supporter in Detroit.

Did he think no one would notice she's on his payroll and not some sort of "random" supporter at all? Congratulations on her promotion.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
She's previously been relegated to "random" Chick-fil-A supporter in GA and "random" black church supporter in Detroit.

Are you saying she's some sort of plant?
Do you have some credible links showing that?
And a credible link showing that she is actually on his payroll?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Is she not a legitimate supporter?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Oh. Cool.

That would explain that over-flowing attendance to Kamala’s rap rally. So many folks glad to be there and all.

Ya know that war chest those wealthy donors bequeathed upon her as soon as Biden stepped down?

I mean you’re probably right, those seats ain’t gonna fill themselves just to listen to Harris blather.

Paid protestors can also be paid for sitting too.

Edit- re-reading your post your reply sounds “randomly” racist

edit on 4-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Odd that America First's Michaelah Montgomery is suddenly a speaker at his rally. She's previously been relegated to "random" Chick-fil-A supporter in GA and "random" black church supporter in Detroit.

Did he think no one would notice she's on his payroll and not some sort of "random" supporter at all? Congratulations on her promotion.

Now thats interesting

Is there a video of the church in Detroit with her?

all can find is this about meeting at ChickFIla

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm probably wrong, she just flies around the country to appear as a "random" supporter on her own dime. For the cause and all.

I mean a content creator for Gateway Pundit just posted this photo of all the support Trump has. I mean if you ignore his 6 fingers, long hair, and the supporters vanishing fingers and stuff.

edit on 4-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I don't understand the argument, was she on Trump's payroll when she was working at the Chick fil A?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join