It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump agrees to debate Harris, and gets better terms.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So if Harris is afraid to debate Vance on August 12th...as she AGREED to do...she must really be afraid to debate Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[
edit on 4-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I normally post sensible and accurate thoughts with sources, which are ignored by the usual right wingers, but, hey, that is most likely why you think that way because you are one of them. From the support I get from other members here

your a liar, bet your feet stink, and i doubt you love Jesus.
you hardly ever post sources and when you do their 9 times out of 10 they're far left leaning, like the link you just posted, is just a list of left leaning fish wrapping rags.

and you claim your not a lefty

edit on 4-8-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I mean...if Harris agrees to a debate date with Vance and now (for some reason) didn't and won't debate Vance...it can only mean she's afraid to debate Vance.

Right?

What other reason could there possibly be for her no longer debating Vance on their agreed upon date of July 23rd or August 12th.?

Anyone?

Bueller?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

No one is afraid. The DNC just cannot get its way because they do not have a RINO leading the RNC anymore.

At this point, I hope Trump is doing it just to mess with their campaign.

Biden dropped out. Anything scheduled with him is over. Kamala offered the challenge and said 'come say it to my face'. So now, when a date is set, they will not commit because they cannot control it.

How will they get the questions ahead of time and be able to plan to cheat in a new venue.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Because...!? "Stupid is...as stupid does"!- F. Gump

The guys a 7th grade train wreck.....

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
How will they get the questions ahead of time and be able to plan to cheat in a new venue.

The only one trying to cheat there way though it is Trump. He’ll only debate Kamala in a stadium packed with MAGA supporters and with pre-rehearsed easy questions from Fox News.

You all know it’s true, why try to deny it? Why else would he drop out of the September 10th debate, then try to call a new one 6 days earlier.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: matafuchs

The only one trying to cheat there way though it is Trump. He’ll only debate Kamala in a stadium packed with MAGA supporters and with pre-rehearsed easy questions from Fox News.

You all know it’s true, why try to deny it? Why else would he drop out of the September 10th debate, then try to call a new one 6 days earlier.

Donna Brazsil isn't dealing with this one, so I don't think the questions will be leaked. This time. But if there is any proof that the questions get leaked, that would be a massive story and likly sink Trump's campaign. Conversely, if that claim was made and there was no proof, defamation suits could follow.

And to answer your question, he made a deal with Joe Biden, Joe Biden is no longer running. If Harris won't debate him, that's on her. Why is she scared? Because she can't get the questions ahead of time if it's on FOX?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

One, he debated Biden under his rules and won.

Two, what's the worry? Is the lefts message and policy position so bad that it can't be talked about? Seems like the left is scared. Harris has done zero press conferences.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think you didn't read the link posted a few pages back, she agreed to a few dates with CBS that she could debate the VP. The Trump campaign never agreed to any dates and as of July wanted to wait for a VP pick because they thought Biden may drop out and she would be the Presidential candidate. Someone noted that Trump had stated he agreed on a VP debate on Fox, but she had agreed to CBS and Trump’s campaign noted no date for a Fox VP debate.

I mean I guess she could just show up for the VP CBS one and she states she'll be at the ABC one. No Trump or Vance will be at either though.

edit on 4-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The word salads are getting catchy and more creative.😊

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Talk to the Trump campaign. They want to wait for the VP pick to set a debate.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Cognitive Dissonance meter:

1. It is legitimate for the Democrat party to change their candidate after the primaries are over and there are 100 days left in the race: Yes or No?

2. It is legitimate for the Republicans to change the debate schedule: Yes or No?

If you don't answer the same to both questions you might be suffering from Cognitive Dissonance.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

Talk to the Trump campaign. They want to wait for the VP pick to set a debate.

You are trying too hard.
Kamala has bottled the debate with Trump.
No way to escape that fact.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

1. It is legitimate for the Democrat party to change their candidate after the primaries are over and there are 100 days left in the race: Yes or No?

2. It is legitimate for the Republicans to change the debate schedule: Yes or No?

If you don't answer the same to both questions you might be suffering from Cognitive Dissonance.

You can answer yes to one and no to the other as long as the answers are correct and unburdened by both questions being unrelated and irrelevant to each other. 😀

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Dandandat3

You can answer yes to one and no to the other as long as the answers are correct and unburdened by both questions being unrelated and irrelevant to each other. 😀

It's a good point.
Let Democratic accusations be unburdened by the hypocrisy of the past.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

The cognitive dissonance is in the questions being dichotomous.

But it was creative.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

we all know you are praying that Trump sticks to his claim and does not show up to the ABC one. We all know when you call him scared, it is just your collective projections terrified and glad he does not have to share a stage with Kamala. Because everyone knows Mrs. Harris is going to be unable to not sound unqualified and just ditzy . I hope he takes my recommendation granted he reach out to ABC executives and get a waiver in writing that they do not try to use his appearance as a legal tool to get the case thrown out.

I suspect that is what this constant sound byte of "he is scared" is actually coming from. It is an attempt to bait him in to mess up his case against ABC. So as long as the executives sign waivers stating this debate will have ZERO[ bearing on the existing case and cannot even be mentioned in the court case.

Now that I can get some of you all to stop acting like kids on the playground, focus on the details. Everyone knows now from open persecution that the current administration will use lawfare as a way to destroy their political opponents. The only reason they keep calling Trump chicken is to rile up his base enough to get him to take unsecured bait as a legal weapon against him in this ABC suit.

So let us see the waivers and limit of liability releases washing his hands of any legal issues from ABC lawyers by having his appearance there. Otherwise this may even be considering the White House once again using lawfare in some attempt to entrap him or cost him his case.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

He agreed to the no one in the house dictated by the monitors first debate. So calling him scared is bull#. They are trying to bully him and make him look bad. He did not need MAGA then and mopped the floor with a sitting POTUS.

He is not worried about Kamala. At all. They know that when this happens, if she is not protected, she is toast.

He can walk out and say...whats with the border? And it is over

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

She picked a fight with Donald Trump. Good luck....

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join