It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump agrees to debate Harris, and gets better terms.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
(post by WeMustCare removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Is there any possibility they are firm on the date 6 days later as an attempt to screw up his schedule with legal proceedings, if there are any left?

It is funny that the Democrats are too scared to debate in a setting that may actually ask serious questions rather than how transgenders must be worshipped as God and we all must murder babies to be free. I would ask how hiring and paying scores of Hollywood actors, music moguls, and drag queens to do short bits of entertainment in show of support addresses the immigration problems, inflation and the impending world war we are happily getting ready for? Do you think ABC will ask anything of the sort? Not a chance. Will they even ask her to present one shred of action dealing with the border in the years she has been the laughing hyena border czar?

naw that # aint important,. The important stuff is trannies, baby murder, and banning guns. I would even ask her to comment on why she would not believe that women being forced to box men in order to compete is not considered a form of workplace abuse? Nothing like that will even be asked on a DNC aligned platform.

I get it though, the Democrat party is now the party of workplace abuse, in support of violence against women by men, and pro global wars. Not to mention anti- free speech, anti-faith, anti-family, publicly express desires to corrupt children in school and at home. Funny, I was a supporter of Democrats until Obama killed the American citizen in Yemen and his teenage boy, probably to hide some dirty secrets about the time they were in Indonesia together. Pretty sure he knew a really bad secret to be murdered with Obama's signature without a charge, indictment, arrest or anything.

That is the Democrat party I have become to know, and why I switched to Republican.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I was also just thinking how hilarious and damn weak of Democrats if he goes to both, and then opens up in the ABC debate with "
You know, I have been to every hostile venue you have asked me in the past and never received fair treatment, but I went because I am not scared. I went to the Black journalists panel where my opponent was invited, and to what would have likely been a friendly and supportive venue, but you did not show. I explained why we moved this debate date, and still showed up, even though you were too scared. You and the handlers who write your script for you have been calling me scared, and yet here I am. Now, are you going to answer actual hard questions, or will the moderators hold your hand with soft questions about ice scream scoops and dinners with celebrities? Are we going to talk about the person who was named the border Czar, and get answers as to why we have the situation we have?"

I don't think she will laugh, I think she will do a hybrid Whoopi Goldberg and Obama seriousness and feigned outrage with shifting accents intermixed.

And the funny thing is, he would not even be allowed to show up in a surprise visit. They would be all like "oh well yea I know we been calling you scared to come here on this date and that we are still doing it... but you did not re-RSVP after changing your date, despite the fact we did not actually cancel and are still holding a national blowjob for the puppet on strings, you cannot come in because you were supposed to call us before you got here.

No problem, we will call the day of and confirm it right then. Oh yea ... sorry still not enough time. Once we started calling you scared we knew we had to invent all kinds of reasons why Harris will now never debate you, because we know for a fact you certainly are not scared to confront. We have to stay looking good, and that cannot happen if Harris is allowed on the same stage with you. Just give us another few weeks to figure out who replaces her.
edit on 8-3-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He already said on Truth Social today he will not appear at the debate in September.
He will only do one of its the one he declared the rules for on Fox.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

he can say whatever he wants and change his mind. But if he does show up after saying he wont and ABC saying they are going in anyways, will you approve of his entry, or come up with an excuse?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Why did she agree to debate on FOX against Vance...when she was just VP?
edit on CpmSat, 03 Aug 2024 15:04:14 -0500Saturday 1pmAugust20248 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Is*

It still "is" VP....right?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Is*

Why I qualified it with the word "just".

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

naw that # aint important,. The important stuff is trannies, baby murder, and banning guns. I would even ask her to comment on why she would not believe that women being forced to box men in order to compete is not considered a form of workplace abuse? Nothing like that will even be asked on a DNC aligned platform.

Crazy times right? Watching the left support and cheer on dudes beating the # out of a woman is a sad sight to behold. Not surprised though. Three dudes just swept the podium, gold, silver and bronze at the women’s bike national’s.

So much for women’s rights that the left says they fight so hard for. They’ve kind of painted themselves into a corner with their very own nonsense.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Is*

Why I qualified it with the word "just".

Okeydoke

So the Vance debate should still be a go.

Right?

Sookie?

Frogs?

(post by nugget1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

He already said on Truth Social today he will not appear at the debate in September.
He will only do one of its the one he declared the rules for on Fox.

Well. It only took one debate to crush FJB like a worm and send him bolting for a safe space. Wuflu. Excuse me, I sneezed.

Id imagine he will show the diversity, inclusive, equity crowd what a fair and level playing field looks like.

And dash little cumala against the solid foundations of reality in one flowery action. She might be crying at a chain wire fence in a southern border carpark again sooner than she imagined.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I would praise you as a prophet if he opened with those exact words.

As soon as the internet was repaired after being broken like a psyop machine on disclosure day 😂🤣😂

edit on 3-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Eta

edit on 3-8-2024 by Dalamax because: Formulative editing

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Nope as of July 17th:

Former President Donald Trump's campaign said Wednesday that it won’t agree to proposed dates for a vice presidential debate until at least the Democratic National Convention, which is scheduled to begin Aug. 19.

Brian Hughes, a senior adviser to the Trump campaign, signaled that it wouldn’t make sense to solidify a debate date yet for the vice presidential contenders because of the still-growing group of Democrats calling on President Joe Biden to withdraw from the race. He suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris could ultimately be named the party’s presidential nominee.

Trump wants to wait to see who the VP choice will be before scheduling a VP debate.

Link

There is not one scheduled.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

From your link:

In mid-May, Harris accepted an invitation from CBS News to debate on either July 23 or Aug. 13. A Biden campaign official said Wednesday that CBS has since offered, and Harris has accepted, another potential date of Aug. 12. The Trump campaign had not agreed to the CBS debate, but it did agree to a vice presidential debate hosted by Fox News.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I see nobody has dented the colossal denseness since I've been at work today.

Still the same old "Trump is scared of Kamalala"

If only these clowns knew how fast she will be replaced when she bombs in the debate against Trump.

I wonder if they'll try a second assassination on Trump before they replace her?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

So again, his team made no acceptance. A vague Fox news with no date. Got it.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"BuT it wAs pLanNeD!1!!1!"

See how your standards work.....

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They'll try anything and everything.

Except do a better job .....

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link