It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I feel sorry for you mate I truly do .

I don't feel sorry for these shills.

There is 2 reasons why they might do this.....
#1 - The are paid to do it
#2 - They are not smart enough to comprehend it.

It's one or the other.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
He also said, he "didn't know Kamala was black" "she turned black" "We should look into it. "

Not sure how he plans to "look into it"

You may have missed this.

Kamala Harris is a Descendant of a ‘Notorious’ Irish Slave Owner on Sugar Plantations in Jamaica

Kamala Harris, the daughter of Donald J Harris and Shyamala Gopalan Harris, is a descendant of an Irish slave owner who managed a Jamaican plantation and fiercely opposed the abolition of slavery, according to British historian Stephen McCracken.

This revelation presents a stark contrast to Harris’s campaign, which has heavily focused on racial politics. Recall that she advocated for reparations for black Americans for slavery.

wonder what the blacks would think of this if they knew

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I'm sure there's no horrific reason why a white slave owner would have a child with a black slave.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Probably a slippery road to go down to.

If the right really wanted to make that a focal point, that was around 200 years ago.

Are we to go that far back on all politicians? Because I’m sure it wouldn’t look good for many.

Plus, whatever my ancestors did 200 years ago has no weight on me today. I don’t even know the names of most of my great grandparents. Only met 1 that I can remember.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

THIS fella knows all about Kamala's true ethnicity...
1:03 in the VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

"The person that Kamala says was her black great grandmother...was actually a Hindu servant".

edit on CpmWed, 31 Jul 2024 15:02:54 -0500Wednesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

edit on CpmWed, 31 Jul 2024 15:05:43 -0500Wednesday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I feel sorry for you mate I truly do .

I don't feel sorry for these shills.

There is 2 reasons why they might do this.....
#1 - The are paid to do it
#2 - They are not smart enough to comprehend it.

It's one or the other.

They don't have to be paid. They're as dedicated as the most fanatically fundamentalist Islamic jihadi (which probably explains why they support jihadis so much.)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

My goodness. I think actual history needs to be taught in school. You do know that the majority of people of color born here, with lineage here, have white ancestors?

I'm sure you know why right? Why they began as biracial while in slavery? We're not talking Hallmark romance movie here.

We're talking about rape of slave women and young girls. If you are interested in educating yourself on the horrific sexual abuse of slaves, there are many resources available. I would certainly provide some links to get you started. You can hear from the slaves themselves, through the slave narratives, letters sent to others from slavers, historical research projects. Whatever you prefer.

Black people know why this happens. You would not be shocking them. It's another reminder of what happened in family lines all over the U.S.
edit on 31-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

THIS fella knows all about Kamala's true ethnicity...
1:03 in the VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

"The person that Kamala says was her black great grandmother...was actually a Hindu servant".

Great contribution Carl, thought I'd resend it out.

Some backround on Kamala that you won't find on msm.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wow.
That was enlightening.

Indio-Arian.

And her own dad said it wasn't her grandmother?
Guess that is why he is out promoting her, huh?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Shortly after that he went on a rant about a gazillion illegal mental asylum migrants taking specifcally black and Hispanic jobs.

Hmmm what's black and Hispanic jobs Donald?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Trumps friend Vince McMahon tried to pull the same trick when reporters grilled him on the hard questions.

youtu.be...

It's a deflection technique.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

President Trump: "She was always of Indian heritage and she was only promoting heritage. I didn't know she was black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn black. Now she wants to be known as black... all of a sudden she became a black person."

Wow, that didn't go well at all for him today. I don't think it was as bad as the Libertarian convention, but these are professional journalists. It could have gone worse for him, there's always that.

He actually got confrontational with the Black journalists, at their convention, and made all sorts of weird claims and flat out lies. That snippet above about Harris not being Black is going to be repeated so much in the next 3 months. He just handed her gold right there.

Harris is daughter to a Black Jamaican. She attended a Black university -- Howard. At the university she was in a Black sorority -- Alpha Kappa Alpha. As a Senator she was a part of the Black caucus -- Congressional Black Caucus.

Just because Trump didn't know she was Black, it doesn't make her less Black. Her race doesn't need his approval, and his ignorance doesn't invalidate it.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Shortly after that he went on a rant about a gazillion illegal mental asylum migrants taking specifcally black and Hispanic jobs.

Low-skilled labor.

The jobs Democrats insist people of color are stuck in because of "systemic racism" and then turn around and say we need illegals to fill because Americans don't do that kind of work. You know, contradicting themselves, like a lot of Democrat positions because zero rational thought goes into any of it.

Stop pretending to be stupid. You know exactly what he meant.

ETA: It's been known for decades that illegal immigration disproportionately hurts the black working class.

Of course Democrats couldn't care less. All they want from black citizens is their vote, in exchange for nothing. And then leftists will call you a bunch of abhorrent racist # if you don't vote Democrat.
edit on 31-7-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Let me direct you to this thread my disingeuous friend.
here it is, I knew you were coming!
edit on 31-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

There will still be swing voters out there FlyersFan.

I dont think playing the race card will help win them over all the same.

Trump simply playing to his racist audience with comments like those, and they will vote for him no matter what.

The fact is through, they are not the hearts and minds he needs to win.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmm..I know of white people in low skilled jobs, skilled and professional jobs and of black people in low skilled, skilled and professional jobs. He couldn't just make his play for all voters and state jobs or at the risk of offending all voters, not just black voters, state low skilled jobs?

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Another instance of dehumanizing your chosen enemies, the evil democrats! Who are the real racists.

Give me a break, the whole facts don't care about your feelings went right out the door when MAGA cultists turned their nose up at everything people point out about the orange cheetoh.

You're right, he knew what he was saying. But he also won't even acknowledge that Kamala is half black, and he's the one who brought it up. Black people don't want to be told they have a certain place in America they need to look up to certain people and strive to be like them.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Thank you for the admission that you were being dishonest and Trump had a valid point. You could have done it without all that word salad, but you're supporting Harris so I guess it's appropriate in a way.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Wow.
That was enlightening.

Indio-Arian.

And her own dad said it wasn't her grandmother?
Guess that is why he is out promoting her, huh?

Why wouldn't her own dad be out promoting her?

Democrats and leftist media folk are out promoting her...even though a few weeks ago they were trying to get her off the ticket.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I’m so proud of Donald.
35 minutes with a room full of people who despise him.
Not unlike his last family reunion.

I’m sure he has convinced another whole demographic to vote for him whatever it is he is selling.
What IS he selling ?
Can he charge the Dems for all the content he just provided them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join