It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

She's not suddenly doing anything no matter how often fox and Donald tell you she is. You're also not aware of code switching when people speak. It's common. Never heard a white person talk about a "customer service" voice? It's the same thing.

And just because you are not aware of the privilege afforded to you, does not mean it does not exist. Are you followed around a high end store because they think you will steal? No? That's privilege. Do you have to hide family photos before your home is appraised because it will be appraised less if the photos are of people of color? No. Again. Privilege. It's not something to be ashamed of, but it does exist whether you like it or not.

As a Black/Indian woman she still had challenges others didn't. When her parents married her father couldn't even use a white drinking fountain.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So you're saying as Vice President of the most powerful nation on the planet. . . she is oppressed.

Jesus.

I've seen some stupid posts in my life but I will wager that there is a tiny moon circling a small star in a distant galaxy. And on that moon, there is a list of the most idiotic posts.

You actually made the list.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

🤣🤣 Did I say she was oppressed? Not at all. Geez, you got triggered.

And my post directly addressed the other poster. But thanks for weighing in with your brilliance and no actual input to the discussion.
edit on 3-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

And my post directly addressed the other poster. But thanks for weighing in with your brilliance and no actual input to the discussion.

I just wish you racists would get off skin color and start talking policy.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Tell that to the person who made the thread and the people who keep thinking "her ancestor was a slave owner" is a good talking point.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Tell that to Native Americans?
Pardon the word salad!

Hold on and study history for a minute. you may not know how it went down in the 16th-19th centuries here. Sure, the Spaniards were into pillage and theft of resources of the natives or killed them if they didn't convert to the Christian faith.

the Indians were living fairly peacefully at 1st while Britain was in charge here but the "French and Indian War" came along. This was fought by the Natives who were paid by the French to destroy farms and villages, taking the female captives, and leaving the men to die after they scalped them and sold their scalps to the French. THIS was never forgotten. And is still burned in every history lesson when until recently with the woke folk.

Later in the US and Canada leading up to and during the War of 1812, Britain was capturing our ships at sea and conscripting our fleet of merchant sailors. Essentially on land, the Brits repeated the French's horrible deed. The Indians where once again paid to create chaos trying to recapture their lands with the help of guns from England. They were delivering the scalps of their victims to the British at FT Detroit in what is now modern day Michigan, USA.
After the 2nd crazy red man scalping spree had to be stomped out, the Americans under Andrew Jackson who fought the Indians and won their loyalty, decided to move them.

In the end. Sadly, after the Cherokee were proven to be the tribe of tribes who should be preserved, they too were moved to the west so that the American townships in the existing nation weren't forced to commit genocide over having to defend their homes being burned down, livestock taken, protect their women from being kidnapped and prevent the male victims being scalped.
My wife is a descendant of a Cherokee on the trail of tears and her family hates Andrew Jackson who signed it. But that man saved the USA from both the native threat and the foreign one when he crafted the victory in the Battle of New Orleans. The American Civil War began to simmer just shortly after he died and no longer influenced the Democrat party to be logical. Less than 20 years from Jackson's death to the Civil War. He was from TN but I would bet he would have been a Union General had he been alive.
edit on 3000000093120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You also might want to talk to Dear Leader, his speakers at his rally hammered her on race today.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Kamala is majority DNA Caucasian 😃

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Weird because ATS has threads with her referred to as a black woman.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You also might want to talk to Dear Leader, his speakers at his rally hammered her on race today.

Now you're over here trying to berate people for having independent thoughts......

That's weird

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did Trump talk policy, yes or no.

If yes, then you can take your toys and go home.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Jesus, get off the racism.

Talk policy. Content of character.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Nice of you to jump in and add to the conversation. Feel free to address the previous pages of posts and discussions.

Other than that, you're clearly here to talk about me personally.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Jesus, why are you attacking me for responding to those who were not talking policy? This whole thread is not about policy.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Jesus, why are you attacking me for responding to those who were not talking policy? This whole thread is not about policy.

Trump wanted to talk policy.

Guess you racists don't.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Cute when this whole thread was created after Trump was the one who said Harris needed looking into because of her race. And I didn't create this thread, one of the other fine Patriots did.

So if this topic is not to your interest, may I ask why you keep going off the thread topic instead of discussing whatever you like in regard to policy on a policy thread?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Why is it weird that ATS has threads with her referred to as a black woman? 😀

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No.

I'm going to stay on and point out the racists.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Oh I apologize to you. I misunderstood you stating she is "majority Caucasian" as if she is not black.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Might want to start with the guy who questioned her race to begin with. Then go back to the OP and start from there.

I'm flattered by your constant attention but you should spread that around or it starts getting creepy to focus on one person so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join