It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes where no other candidate is willing to go and calls out Kamala for identity politics

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Spending less and dying more.

The Big pharma is why we spend spend spend. I think you can agree with that conservative talking point can't you?

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

You do realize that study after study shows that we'd be paying less if we switch to a universal healthcare system, right?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

This is not Europe this is the US, different devil different policies and more bureaucracy.

(post by CarlLaFong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: RazorV66

You do realize that study after study shows that we'd be paying less if we switch to a universal healthcare system, right?
Ask Canada how well universal healthcare is working out for them, it’s a huge failure and has been for a long time. So much so Canadian’s have been coming across the border to get medical services in the US for decades. I don’t think cheap factors in much if your dead.

There’s a ton of stuff online about their failed healthcare system. It would be a even bigger failure in the US.

Current wait times at his Winnipeg hospital, like many across Canada, big and small, are miserable, Chochinov reports, and while the word “crisis” is being tossed around to describe the state of the country’s health-care systems, it’s not so much a sky-is-falling scenario as a slow “swirling around the drain,” he said. Things were teetering before the pandemic. COVID just sped the deterioration up. “Our system is not viable in the longer-term at this rate of decline,” said Chochinov, who headed the University of Manitoba’s department of emergency medicine until 2020.

nationalpost.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Trumps really shot himself in the foot here, saying Kamala was Indian then all of a sudden turned black. It’s beyond feeble minded if he thinks that’s going to somehow win votes. His even doubling down, posting pictures of Kamala with her mothers side of the family and even posting a copy of Kamala’s birth certificate (whatever that’s supposed to prove).

His either to stupid to understand that being bi-racial is a thing, or he thinks everyone else is.

Trump was right to call Kamala out like he did. Identity politics is a big part of the problem our country has and it needs to be addressed. I think blacks, whites and everyone else are getting sick of all the diversity, DEI and victimhood. JD Vance got asked about this the other day while at the border in Arizona. Trump has made this a national discussion and when you hear how JD Vance answers you will see why Trump was right to call out Kamala.
Kamala is whoever she needs to be at the moment
edit on 2-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: JadedGhost
Trumps really shot himself in the foot here, saying Kamala was Indian then all of a sudden turned black. It’s beyond feeble minded if he thinks that’s going to somehow win votes. His even doubling down, posting pictures of Kamala with her mothers side of the family and even posting a copy of Kamala’s birth certificate (whatever that’s supposed to prove).

His either to stupid to understand that being bi-racial is a thing, or he thinks everyone else is.

Trump was right to call Kamala out like he did. Identity politics is a big part of the problem our country has and it needs to be addressed. I think blacks, whites and everyone else are getting sick of all the diversity, DEI and victimhood. JD Vance got asked about this the other day while at the border in Arizona. Trump has made this a national discussion and when you hear how JD Vance answers you will see why Trump was right to call out Kamala.
Kamala is whoever she needs to be at the moment

I started cracking up at the “he’s even doubling down” part lol

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes. We have seen what a woman in the White House would do.

Trump/Vance 2024

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes. We have seen what a woman in the White House would do.

Aside from doing Bill Clinton?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Turns out Trump was so close to walking out on the event that the organizer had a statement all typed up explaining why he was no longer appearing.

The reason why Trump didn't want to go out on stage? He didn't want to be fact checked and wouldn't go out until the organizers guaranteed to him that he wouldn't be fact checked.

What a big brave boy.

This is the reason why Trump's Q&A was an hour late.

I wonder why Trump keeps stipulating that he can't be fact checked at these live events he doesn't control.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"Yes. We have seen what a woman in the White House would do."

Wow. What a thing to say.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

STOP WITH THE MUD!!!!!!!!

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Yes. We have seen what a woman in the White House would do."

Wow. What a thing to say.

He should have said from a Marxists background. Conservative women are awesome.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

No, it was dumb of Trump to use divisive identity politics like that and it’s going to cost him votes. Only people who are going to defend it are his hardcore fan base and they were already going to vote for him either way.

The fact JD Vance tried to defend it is so hypothetically cringe it’s mind-boggling and probably one of the reasons his so unpopular. Wasn’t just a few years ago he was claiming to be a “never-Trumper”, until he became full blown MAGA to advance his career.

edit on 2-8-2024 by JadedGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah. I said it. So what. It is called an opinion. There was a time in this country when could have an opinion and we not immediately labeled or judged.

2 women have led the USSS. Both are no longer here do to security lapses including an assassination attempt. I would take that into consideration the next time I choose someone.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You said "in the White House"?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Trump is being honest. Kamala is using divisive identity politics. That is the problem here.

SHE makes it an issue. The Reporter made it an issue. The very first question should have been.....

"Mr. President. We are glad you are ok after your recent scare during your rally and apologies for the wait. Can you tell me what you can do different from the current administration? "

Instead, he pontificated, called him a racist and tried to back him into a corner.

He answered.

So please, tell me, what is the criteria for a mixed race person to decide their race? Their choice? Genetic testing? What they look like?

When can she not be 'Indian' since she is more that 50% of that?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

and...again. What is your point.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I thought it was clear?

Misogyny.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Why should that have been her first question when her audience was most interested in Trump's past treatment of Black journalists and Black people in general?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Poor old man… how dare that mean journalist ask him hard questions.

Maybe he should just stick to Fox News where they treat him with kid gloves.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join