It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Freeborn

To be honest I think the comparison between the immigration we had in the 60's & 70's was quite different to what we are seeing now.

I have no argument with that.

However we look at some of the children and grandchildren of those early immigrants. Take the 2005 London bombers. All British born.

Indeed, all British born but from a very specific group, as you know. Muslims, and I mean those with even the mildest devotion to Islam, will never integrate. They will play the game, infiltrate with stealth and subterfuge, but they will never integrate. The reason for that is their religion. It is a faith whose very foundation is the conquering, converting or enslaving of infidels. It really would be good if people read the Koran and the teachings of Muhammed. Then they would understand the danger of the Islamic faith and its adherents.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Immigration has to be controlled, if you dont you end up with enclaves of third world snip holes in your city and they continue to radicalize the young against their host country.

But, you end up with those anyway. Such has been the pattern of deruralisation the world over. The solution, certainly for the UK, and elsewhere in Europe, was to ship out those that peopled the "enclaves of third world snip holes" in their cities, to the "New World". Free up some space, you know and to provide a work-force for all the corporate mines being set up there and to help push the natives out.

Our governments talk about being tough on crime, and occasionally, about getting tough on the causes of crime, but no-one talks about getting tough on the causes of immigration, no government, well, no Western government, wants to have to have that conversation.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If the horses are migrants then closing the door after they’ve bolted would be the ideal scenario

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
Then they would understand the danger of the Islamic faith and its adherents.

Fundamentalists are dangerous. That label is by no means exclusive to Muslims.

Poverty, poor educational standards, limited opportunities and social isolation, and exploiting that, in giving them someone to blame, is what they all do. Seems all shades of fundamentalists are finding those pickings easy these days.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

I agree. I’ve been telling people that for years. If you aren’t Muslim, then you are akin to an animal and should be destroyed if you refuse to accept Muhammed. But evidently I’m racist and evil because I’m of Sarah, wife #2: 😂

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

......but no-one talks about getting tough on the causes of immigration, no government, well, no Western government, wants to have to have that conversation.

On that I do tend to agree with you.
Eliminate the core root cause and the problem is solved.

The difficult part of that is doing it.
There needs to be a level of honesty that seems to be beyond most people and lets face it, its a deeply complicated and multi-faceted issue and one which I sincerely doubt is possible to get widespread agreement on.

The one thing about that statement though is you say 'western governments', if the truth is to be told neither do the 'third world' governments form where the majority of these immigrants are coming from - that would require a certain amount of acceptance of their own failings and responsibilities. Far too easy to blame those bastard 'westerners' than to do that.

But we aren't really allowed to say that are because that would be racist.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

When did the UK 'ship out' people from those 'third world #holes'?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I was using the term metaphorically in reference to our once extensive slums.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
The one thing about that statement though is you say 'western governments', if the truth is to be told neither do the 'third world' governments form where the majority of these immigrants are coming from - that would require a certain amount of acceptance of their own failings and responsibilities. Far too easy to blame those bastard 'westerners' than to do that.

Depends whether you follow the money or not.

originally posted by: Freeborn
But we aren't really allowed to say that are because that would be racist.

Not necessarily racist but definately misinformed.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If we treated these cowardly killers the same way as they'd been treated back in their 3rd world #-hole, then maybe they'd either not come over or stop doing what they're doing.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So who did 'we' ship out?
Ship out infers forcibly eject - who?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So there have been no failings by these third world governments?
No endemic corruption?
Tribal and racial warfare going back centuries?
No religious intolerance?
No suppression of basic civil liberties?
No serial economic mismanagement?

Again, I could go on but what's the point.....you'll still pompously attest that its all down to those evil 'Westerners'.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey
So will we get his name when he first appears in court-or is that kept secret because of his age?

Sorry but I am suspicious of the way the cop said he was "Originally from Cardiff."

There is now at least one news report mentioning the same name as in Sprockets' twitter link-

A 17-year-old Ali Al-Shakati from Banks has been arrested in connection with the Southport stabbings and is currently in police custody.
The suspect in the Southport stabbings, Ali-Al-Shakati, was on the MI6 watch list and known to Liverpool mental health services. He was an asylum seeker who arrived in the UK by boat last year.

channel3now.com...

Are Mi6 now helping to look after our mentally disturbed ?
That must be it,right?
We know he wasn't a terrorist because the cops told us.

just to add a little

firstly whoever did the act may they rot in hell for all eternity

but

dont fall for the name , if you type "ali Al shakti" into google translate it comes back as "I have to go to my apartment" i think whoever has put that name forward is clearly trying to garner a reaction, now it may still be an immigrant/non british born, but i doubt his name is "ali Al shakti", and in my opinion it matters not where he is from but where he ends up, bring back the death penalty
edit on 29-7-2024 by UpIsNowDown2 because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The lost Edinburgh 'slums' that were completely wiped from the city's map after the war or Cambridgeshire and the 'slums of tomorrow'? So much UK history we yanks never heard about.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ban all sharp objects . That will stop the violence.
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They will have to pry my Spork from my cold dead hands .........

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm not doubting that a Muslim did this, but is there any source that isn't a tweet?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Is it true?. We suddenly have children killed in Israel , whom one side says is a Hezbollah attack and the other side says was a home run. then we have another attack on Children in the UK. The effect would be to stir up hatred whatever way you looked at it and will cause more deaths of the innocent. If they did not want it going mainstream it would not. Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Tell me how many of us if, we grew up being told we could capture any woman on the planet and make her do our bidding for being given to us by "god" would say that was wrong? Whatever is in your right hand is yours. No matter how you acquire it. Guys in the ME like that setup 100% and they sell their girls into marriage so they don't mind if they are just sex toys. They get their sex toys too.
edit on 29000000453120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
I'm not doubting that a Muslim did this, but is there any source that isn't a tweet?

Gods, your posts are weak and lacking of substance.

If you are going to make such a moronic claim, then at least back it up with something other than your leftist bloviating.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was in Southport on Sunday evening with my 4 year old grandson and my girlfriend, we went into the arcade at the pier for a short while then for a walk. it is so run down now it is heartbreaking, i cant imagine something like this happening back in the seventies eighties, children being attacked etc, what has happened in the world, i am 60 in a couple of mths and dont recognize this country or the west any more, by the way they still have not released info about the 17 year old that has been arrested ?....

I pray for all involved.....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join