It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

What? Actual news?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Apologies, thoughts, and condolences are all well and good. How about solutions? Nah, we don't do solutions around here.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Most here read the Daily Mail it seems so are conditioned to believe the narrow perspective of criminal activity that it presents. Terrible things happen every day, not all of them involving children thankfully, this is an horrific act, but if you're just looking for a reason to "rise up", the Daily Mail will be your loyal companion and will direct your attention to all the things that it's ownership wants you to hate. But you belong in the minority. Most people are not angry about this, most are desperately sad at the all-round senseless tragedy of it.

Never read the Daily Mail , used to read the Daily sport though , very educational.

I think some pople need to look into their anger issues and get to the heart of what is really making them so angry instead of externalising it at every opportunity,

Seeing the increase in migration since 1997 and the steady stream of boats since 2018 , knowing your taxes are paying for Abdul's new phone , bike and accommodation plus a bit of pocket money so he can buy fags and alcohol , I think that's what's making people angry along with the fact we are bringing them here.

They are not a good addition to our Country just as filling your cellar with rats isn't a good addition to your house.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

To be honest I think the comparison between the immigration we had in the 60's & 70's was quite different to what we are seeing now.

There was an undeniable need for labour. The vast majority of those who came here did so legally and genuinely wanted to work, better themselves and contribute to society.
Personally I think they have enhanced British society and culture and have more or less integrated into our society.

What we have now is a seemingly never ending surge of immigrants - both legal and illegal - many of whom have no intention of working or striving to better themselves. They want everything handing to them whilst giving nothing back whatsoever. Culturally they have very little to offer and seem intent on turning this country into a replica of the various #holes they come from.

Past immigrants desired equality, these want special treatment and even expect to be prioritised and treated better and before those who are born, bred and raised here.

I could go on, but I'm tired - its been a long day - and I still have a few things to do.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Angry?
Yes, at the unmitigated disaster that has been the open-door immigration policy that has gone unchecked since the 90's and for which we are really beginning to pay the price for now.

It's your choice to direct your anger in that way, or it is not, and you have no control over your emotions.

originally posted by: Freeborn
And if a person doesn't get angry at something like this - regardless of who the culprit is - then I think they must be emotionally lacking in some way.

Why would I be angry? I can understand the families will be dealing with a whole host of emotions right now and I would consider any anger that they feel to be perfectly normal. Are you a family member? Do you know any of the victims personally? I don't, I feel compassion for them, but I wouldn't presume to impose my emotions into their very real and personal grief to push some political agenda. I have far more respect than that.

The person responsible is in custody and no longer a threat. It is now up to the courts. No need for me to have any response beyond respect for the those directly involved, to grieve and to do their jobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Of course I'm angry....but to suggest I can't control my emotions is idiotic.
I'm not ranting and raving, I'm not screaming revenge.
I'm not about to go down to the local Mosque and firebomb the place.

You maybe Mr Zen incarnate, I don't know.
Me, I'm human and some things truly piss me off.

But like I said, I'm really quite a cheerful sort of guy.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And all the other nut job immigrants that are out there?

How many more times does this need to happen?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Seeing the increase in migration since 1997 and the steady stream of boats since 2018 , knowing your taxes are paying for Abdul's new phone , bike and accommodation plus a bit of pocket money so he can buy fags and alcohol , I think that's what's making people angry along with the fact we are bringing them here.

They are not a good addition to our Country just as filling your cellar with rats isn't a good addition to your house.

We aren't bringing them here, what we are allowing to come here, legally, are skilled and educated workers, that way we don't have to invest in our own education system or skills based learning. That way we ensure that there are fewer opportunities for our young people moving out of education into work.

Those that come here illegally are desperate, often displaced by conflict and essentially refugees to whom we have an obligation to assist. As do the other signatories of the Convention Related to the Status of Refugees. By labelling them as illegal immigrants, we and other signatories avoid our responsibilities, and deeply traumatised individuals are denied the care that they need leading to serious mental health problems which place further stresses on our already over burdened systems.

Now the thing is, we know from the Ukrainian Refugee crisis, that Convention signatories are able to work together to resolve these issues - as long as they are white folks.

So, while I understand the anger, I don't understand why people direct it towards victims, often desperate vulnerable people, instead of those who are responsible for creating so many refugees in need of our assistance, as well as those other Convention signees who insist on mislabelling them to avoid their own responsibilities in the knowledge that we don't shirk ours (usually).

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SprocketUK

This is the latest in a series of events , temperatures are high among the majority of the population about what is going on in regard to both legal and illegal migration , people being ferried across the water and being given housing , money and medical care while British people are trying to make ends meet and in some cases on the streets because they couldn't.

It isn't going to take much for the worm to turn.

Dang, this is what we are having with the Drug Cartel mules coming here raping and murdering after being let out for raping or murdering.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Itll take a whole lot more for any uprising, plod will come down like a ton of bricks on any non brown folks making an issue out of this, you watch!

It'll be the exact opposite of how they dealt with the Rotherham rape gangs and suchlike.

Hi SprocketUK
BY Brown folks you must be referring to the eponymous Bron Chat?
It was probably just the possible Skat Kat anagram in the name that triggered that association.
I'm more familiar with the elevator rape MO here in the States, I'll have to read up on the Rotherham rape gangs.
MI6 will be busy with the door.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

To be honest I think the comparison between the immigration we had in the 60's & 70's was quite different to what we are seeing now.

I have no argument with that.

However we look at some of the children and grandchildren of those early immigrants. Take the 2005 London bombers. All British born.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: SprocketUK

"The 41-year-old had been due in court on Monday for allegedly breaching an order not to repeat lies about a Syrian refugee."

Free speech is not free over there and soon here. It is the reason we adopted that Bill of Rights.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

And all the other nut job immigrants that are out there?

How many more times does this need to happen?

Until what? Our mental health services are adequately funded? We realise that deeply traumatised indivduals need help and support?

I know right, we already have quite enough native nut jobs without adding to that number, they just don't get quite the same level of press coverage I guess. Perhaps native criminality just doesn't get the same visceral response, too common place do you think, not the same level of click-bait?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

True.

Maybe its the religion of peace that 'many' of them seem to share that is the common denominator here?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

How many 'native nutjobs' stabbed up a class of 5 and 6 year olds in the past?
How many 'native nutjobs' chopped off a soldiers head in broad daylight in the past?
How many 'native nutjobs' bombed a pop concert with an audience of primarily teenage girls in the past?

I could go on, but I honestly think it doesn't matter what anyone says or what evidence may be presented you'll keep on insisting these scumbags deserve our pity and we should be more understanding and compassionate towards them.

Me?
I'm all compassioned out.

edit on 29/7/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Look the maggot up. Free speech? No. He's breached Court orders for being a twat.

He's a fraudster and a neo Nazi tw@t.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

In olden days he'd have unfortunately fallen down the Police Stations stairs. Several times.

Somewhere in that broken social contract over here was a mention
of '...cruel and unusual punishment.' I can only wonder how overtly
cruel and unusual a crime or its perp can become: to justify the
consideration of simply the punishment befitting.
I'm thinking a misguided tour of Scotland Yard's fire escape a bit soft.
However, we're getting warmer.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I didn't say that anyone who perpetrates a violent act deserves any pity. I have compassion for the family and the community, for the professionals having to pick up the pieces. The perpetrator, a child himself, has committed murder and he will have to deal with the consequences. As I said, it is all very sad.

And, you're either deaf, dumb and blind, or you know damn well I can give you at least one born and bred offender for each of those examples. Lots of non-immigrant yet very violent and dangerous people on the streets and in our prisons. I would guess, unless proven wrong, that the vast majority of immigrants, legal or otherwise, do not commit violent crimes. Just as the vast majority of the natives don't. I personally see no need to tar everyone with the same brush or get overly emotional about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Immigration has to be controlled, if you dont you end up with enclaves of third world snip holes in your city and they continue to radicalize the young against their host country.

If you believe open borders is the way, this is what you get

Loved my 4 yrs living in europe but the time to address this was 2016 ish, now you're just trying to close the barn door after the horses got out.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

You chaps need a Corbyn.

Then you'd really have something to go full on mental about...

Agreed, Carpy... but it's obvious that besides A Tailor's Union
'organizer', Jeremy hasn't done an honest day's work since '71.
We've more than our share of grifters from which they can
choose without paying import levies. Nice cookie cutter flash BTW.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join