It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

'mentally disturbed'? As in nut cases?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We had a little bit of asian violence over the weekend at one of our local beauty spots in the Derbyshire Dales. When I was a young lad we never witnessed any asians here whatsoever, now it's teeming with them at weekends and the violence has started www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
6 children and 2 adults are in critical condition in hospital.

Chief Constable Kennedy said: "We believe that the adults who were injured were bravely trying to protect the children who were being attacked," she says.

Some victims were also taken to Aintree University Hospital and Southport and Formby hospital.
news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

On the MI:6 watch-list, but not terrorist related, eh? The amount of sidestepping of the issue to keep from any seeming appearance of racism just blows my mind. Stop protecting these evil scumbags!

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LandofEnchantment
It's the same people saying women have knows ad men can have cervixes.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I was just reading about another crazy event today in Bath-Where a woman tried to gas/infect people with something toxic in her bag.People were getting sick,
At first I thought just another crazy person-but the cops had full hazmat/biohazard teams there,including a tent where people were "hosed down" after being exposed to something,the area was on lockdown with a big cordon...Very weird and ominous and of course-no description of the woman who is still at large-
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So much craziness in the UK nowadays-its getting to be daily.
What a state of affairs.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   
When are people going to rise up, say enough is enough and demand action?

This just can't continue.
If 'they' don't so something soon people will start taking drastic action themselves.....and who knows where on earth that could lead?

I really can't express how angry I feel at present and I can't begin to imagine what the families of those affected are going through.
Its just #ing horrendous.

As orb said, disturbance in the Peak District at the weekend.
Sure you can imagine who was involved.

As for those trying to push a pro-gun agenda - # OFF.
Its not right when people push their anti-second amendment #e when these tragedies happen in the USA and its not right to push pro-gun rights over here at times like this.

Most of here know exactly what the root cause is here and its got # all to do with guns and everything to do with an open-door immigration policy.
edit on 29/7/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Oh, and as for SYL.

What an absolute coward and sell-out.

Just when he could gain some credibility by attending court and using it as an opportunity to stand up and voice what so many of us are saying he scurry's away like the rat he is.

Once a runner always a runner Tommy.
Those of us who know about 'back in the day' know you were always a yellow, bellied coward who ran at the first sight of anything.
edit on 29/7/24 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

Of course no crimminal gives a toss about the law-why the government cannot fathom this is a mystery-so they still use knives guns and even the odd hand grenade.

That is a bit of Critical thinking the Government simply can't fathom .

Make all the laws you want . Criminals will break them hints why they are ' Criminals '

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

He has no credibility. The mans a maggot.

He'd be the first to claim "these colours don't run". - oh, you have.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Maybe after Eastenders or Corrie? Or maybe see how they feel after a nice cuppa tea?

Most here read the Daily Mail it seems so are conditioned to believe the narrow perspective of criminal activity that it presents. Terrible things happen every day, not all of them involving children thankfully, this is an horrific act, but if you're just looking for a reason to "rise up", the Daily Mail will be your loyal companion and will direct your attention to all the things that it's ownership wants you to hate. But you belong in the minority. Most people are not angry about this, most are desperately sad at the all-round senseless tragedy of it.

I think some pople need to look into their anger issues and get to the heart of what is really making them so angry instead of externalising it at every opportunity, looking for someone else to blame before they become as much a part of the problem as they think others are.

But fair-dues, I do agree with your take on SYL.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Don't watch Enders or Corrie, not for years.

I know all about the Daily Fail, I just use it for news, not opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

56 years ago a man from Birmingham said the following, and i quote.

" It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. Whether there will be the public will to demand and obtain action, I do not know. All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal. "

The man was Enoch Powell. Very few listened, very few cared.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Especially if MI5 were aware of him! There's something else there other than 'mental health' issues.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yeah. But live coverage of Police announcements?

Like, live?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

But, yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I don't read The Daily Mail - rarely read any newspapers other than the local rag and when I do its usually just for the racing coverage or other sports - and I don't think I've watched an episode of Eastenders or Corrie for at least 20 years.

Angry?
Yes, at the unmitigated disaster that has been the open-door immigration policy that has gone unchecked since the 90's and for which we are really beginning to pay the price for now.

And if a person doesn't get angry at something like this - regardless of who the culprit is - then I think they must be emotionally lacking in some way.

You think I'm in the minority?
I don't.
Guess we'll agree to differ.

But generally speaking I'm quite a happy chappy, quite at peace with myself and those around me.
edit on 29/7/24 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Chief Idiot speaks words.

Do your job , secure our borders and remove the threats.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yeah. But live coverage of Police announcements?

Like, live?

What, like a spectator sport?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join