It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah Occam's razor...or since we are talking about politicians, Occam's sh1tehouse

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Can we expect two tier facial recognition, Burka, Keffiyeh exempt?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

What about all the little neds that are kitted out from head to toe in black, balaclavas and all, jumping around on electric scooters, in just about every high street, in every town and city in the land?

Facial recognition won't work on them any more than it will on those with Burka, and Keffiyeh.

Monitoring people like that won't work the way its intended and will simply be used for far more nefarious purposes.
edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz
Can we expect two tier facial recognition, Burka, Keffiyeh exempt?

I think this was anticipated a while back. Saw something about 'gait' recognition cameras being in development. Apparently, we cannot hide or mask how we walk.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

I thought it was more software-based as opposed to having to develop new cameras.

Already enough CCTV in the UK for two Britains if we are honest.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I thought it was more software-based as opposed to having to develop new cameras.

Makes sense.

Already enough CCTV in the UK for two Britains if we are honest.

I remember Britain being lampooned as the world's biggest surveillance state.

Only reason I may be grateful for that is incidences such as this foul attack on small children, If there were cameras inside/outside the venue, courts/jury/judge could have better info on the Axel animal's actions and be more likely to convict and sentence as appropriate and not be swayed by appeals to emotion re his youth, cultural background or supposed flawed mentality.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It killed 3 weans and attempted to murder 10 more people.

I dont care how young or autistic the little clown was, he deserves to be deleted by my guess.

Plenty of people with mental health issues make it through the days of the week without committing mass mayhem or murder.

And good luck trying to convince a jury otherwise.

They will lock it up and fling away the key.

Which is the best that can be hoped for really given the powers available to law.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   
All this talk about Facial Recognition reminds me of the TV series Person of Interest staring Jim Cavaziel.

Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Sky news are reporting that 24 protests are planned around the Country today with 4 more planned for tomorrow , this is what happens when you desert the indigenous majority in favour of a trouble making minority.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Which is the best that can be hoped for really given the powers available to law.

Natural justice will happen in prison mate , the authorities will try and keep it quite and keep him protected but the inmates in whichever jail he goes to will figure out who he is and find a way to get him , in a few days he will be 18 and eligible for big boy prison.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh, that will get passed about in there like a fag lighter gortex.

Unless of course he's locked away indefinitely in some nuthouse holiday camp.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

He won't be in general population, he'll go on the nonce wing or possibly with convicted terrorists etc.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Sky news are reporting that 24 protests are planned around the Country today with 4 more planned for tomorrow , this is what happens when you desert the indigenous majority in favour of a trouble making minority.

Begs the question, how do they know? More surveillance, online, hacking peoples phones and infiltrators?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I believe there is 'due process' to apply to hold a protest march these days. I could be wrong though.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I dont even think he will go to big'boy prison until he's 21 Freeborn.

But the YO are apparently just as bad, if not worse in some respects.

I think its a safe bet his remaining days on planet Earth will be sheer hell.

And let's face facts, it's no more than the little bastard will deserve.

Some things simply cannot be forgiven.

The crap he perpetrated would be one of them.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

How do they know?
Because you have to ask for permission to protest.....have done for quite some time now.

Unless of course you are Muslim as evidenced in the video gortex linked to either in this thread or another - literally hundreds of Muslims marching through London including places like Regent Street completely unannounced. Yet the police did not attempt to stop or prevent the march, they did not deploy officers in riot gear and simply ensured their safety whilst ignoring the massive disruption it caused to business and travel within London.

A clear example of two-tier policing - which is a polite way of saying hypocrisy and double and standards.
edit on 3/8/24 by Freeborn because: typo's

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah.
If it was up to me I'd return him to Rwanda or wherever his family originated from, immediately, via air-mail - just not bother landing and minus the parachute.

Brutal, but effective.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh I do wish all the media would get their stories straight. The fire was NOT Sunderland police Office it was a citizens advice centre next door. I notice they didn't torch the cocktail bar the other side of the intact police office.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Have you seen the price of those flights?

Feck that.

Again, another situation where a simple can of WD-40 and a lighter would suffice.

Let him go out of the game in the same kind of pain he caused those poor kids being my thinking there.

Brutal, and also effective.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I like your way of thinking.

How about an eco-friendly solution; making him dig his own grave and simply bury him alive.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join